Poll

Who Has Better Music?

East Coast
6 (27.3%)
West Coast
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: East Coast vs. West Coast  (Read 2263 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: East Coast vs. West Coast
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2013, 06:46:03 AM »
if i got to choose a coast i got to choose the east i live out there so don't go there.....

Cliff is frm the atl though
so

so, he's your man crush.

you'd scour the earth for a driplet of his nut that dripped outta Tiny's meth-muling hole, i mean, vagina. 

that makes me surprised that you didnt automatically and emphatically type something like "Yo if TI was from the East or West then they'd be the best, but I gotta go wit my man Cliff's coast, the South Coast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
don't be mad at me cause your father is also your uncle.

great comeback Venereal.  I can tell you thought about that one.  Now, off to your minimum wage hell to get yelled at by a white guy for 8 hrs (these are facts).
no minimum wage here son and no uptight bosses neither it's a beautiful atmosphere actually. i'm sorry I don't have to kiss ass at work like you do.

I dont think so.  So ur some baller huh.  Id bet a lot of money I make more a yr than u do.  Whatchu know bout dat? (Thats how ur supposed to say it right)
no you don't. stay off the drugs wigger.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.