Author Topic: Is Islam A Peaceful Religion?  (Read 3577 times)

Heinz

Re: Is Islam A Peaceful Religion?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 01:48:51 AM »
There are two types of Jihad.

Jihad anafs -  Struggle of the soul.

That is an jihad that every one is engaged in.. even you non-muslims.
you are doing Jihad anafs.

What is it. It is your every day struggle to do right and stay away from the bad.
Like if you see someone drop his wallet. You know that it is right 2 give it 2 him back. But in the back of you mind the evil side says "well he has enough, and I can use it because I come up short this month"

Or you have a loving wife at home, and a women comes on your way. You know full well that it is wrong, so you  struggle with yourself.
That is the struggle of your soul, trying  to do right.
all of us one day we do good the other day we do wrong. We try 2 balance it and have more good days then bad, Inshallah (God willing)

And then there is a second jihad.
Well unfortanly we live in a day and age where we want soundbites in a few sentences things explained.
But it is not that easy.
But the Jihad we believe in as muslims is legit. Is only waged in order 2 remove opression from the opressed or as a retaliation when attacked.
Does this mean it is allowed 2 attack innocent civilians in the west.
OFCOURSE NOT, these lunatics who attacks innocent civilians in the west also attack innocent muslims in their own countries.
They are a decease in our religion. And you must understand that they are supported for most part by the west themself.

If Islam was so intollerant, would there still be milions of christians living in Egypt, syria Lebanon. After more the 1000 years of muslim rule?
Was there any muslim or jew left in Spain, after christians took over muslims Andulusia?

These website who make it their busines 2 "teach" you about islam, is like going 2 a nazi-website 2 learn about judaism.

Thank you for the Jihad explanation, it could be simplified into internal Jihad and external Jihad no?
I can relate to the Jihad anafs (internal) more than the "external" form but that is just me and I haven't felt the hand of oppression which might justify an external Jihad.

My own knowledge of Islam as a religion is somewhat limited, I do own The Qur'an and have read sections of it but not the entire book.
I have several muslim friends that I always have fruitful conversations with and I do feel a kindred spirit amongst us.
That said I have had one very strong experience with the prophet Muhammad (G_d's peace be upon his soul) that made me respect him:

I was laying in bed contemplating some religious/spiritual matter and my mind went to thinking of the prophet.
When it did I could feel his presence and spirit: and it was very strong and positive.
It was a special moment and one that filled me with gratitude.

Peace be upon those that read this.

123imagee

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 04:35:28 AM »
does beheading something have to do with islam?(no diss, serious question).

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2013, 10:30:02 AM »
does beheading something have to do with islam?(no diss, serious question).

no... not any more than potato chips have to do with eating food.  What I mean is, you see Muslims maybe beheading captured foriegn soldiers or International contractors in Iraq.   That's just how they choose to kill them, they could of killed them by lethal injection or by an electric chair I suppose; but considering the weapons they had at their disposal they decided to use a knife and behead them.

I don't think beheading, although it may look brutal, it's actually probably less painful then a firing squad or the electric chair.  Just different forms of capital punishment I guess. 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 11:45:32 AM »
yo i aint here to diss nobody beliefs, but for every religion to tout about how religious they be, a lot of niggas dun died for em. i aint gon jus pick on islam either.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 11:51:20 AM »
yo i aint here to diss nobody beliefs, but for every religion to tout about how religious they be, a lot of niggas dun died for em. i aint gon jus pick on islam either.

Unlimited desires + limited resources = that's why niccaz die.     (would happen with or without religion)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 02:48:43 PM »

Unlimited desires + limited resources = that's why niccaz die.     (would happen with or without religion)
true

howeva religion makes killin niGGaz a moral responsibility of its followers.

other than wealth, religion is one of the few things that justifies heinous shit.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 05:00:58 PM »
No diss, but most Moslems stink!!

123imagee

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 05:18:37 PM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 07:01:44 PM »
lmfaoooo

calilove is my favourite euro ever.

123imagee

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 08:59:58 PM »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 09:39:36 PM »

interesting video.. do you live in Norway?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2013, 10:27:00 PM »
im betting five the answers yes

heyyou

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2013, 01:48:56 AM »

Unlimited desires + limited resources = that's why niccaz die.     (would happen with or without religion)
true

howeva religion makes killin niGGaz a moral responsibility of its followers.

other than wealth, religion is one of the few things that justifies heinous shit.

Pretty much agree with this.
I believe in God, but I think the majority of religions are just a method of social control for a small elite.
Islam (and other religions), does have contradictions and personally can't agree with it from what I understand of it from other Muslims and critics.
If it's a divinely inspired book, surely it would have been better written and not leave it open to so many interpretations which causes such conflict.

There is a massive issue in the UK and India where muslim gangs are sexually abusing young girls, involved with paedophilia, gang rape, and love Jihad, converting them to Islam. They even go as far to pretend to be from other communities ie Hindu and sikh, so they trick the girls into relationships until it's too late.
They also get financially rewarded ie if the girl who's family is a well know Christian family, or a sikh girl, they can get up to £10k if the convert. This is done with the ok of the imams, who have quoted the Koran and absorbs as authority.

That's some sick twisted shit

Go to many read in the UK or Europe (like Sweden), and there is a tipping point when there's a certain number of Muslims and there seems to be some real problems, and it does come down to religion.

I do however feel that people are free to worship whoever they want as long as it doesn't harm or impose on others.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 01:52:08 AM by heyyou »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2013, 02:16:08 AM »

interesting video.. do you live in Norway?

What you see in that video is war-rhetoric in a conflict zone.
If you are in a war, that is the rhetoric what you get. You don't say there is the enemy go and give him a hug!!
Wheter he uses Islam or the word Freedom is irrelavant. The rhetoric is the same. If you have been in the army in a conflict zone, you will understand what I am saying.

What is worse.....These people who promote conflict in countries where there is no conflict.
they are actually hoping that the world will catch fire so that they can have thir Amargadon:

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 02:17:47 AM by Aladin »

123imagee

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2013, 04:14:59 AM »