Author Topic: Is Islam A Peaceful Religion?  (Read 3578 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Is Islam A Peaceful Religion?
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2013, 05:04:18 AM »
^ comments above.

If there is a black man, white man, muslim, atheist or christian.. who involved in rape or criminal acts.
That is for the law 2 find them and lock em up/punish them.
simple as that.

But 2 say that muslims are inspired 2 do this because of their faith is like saying young black people from poor neighbourhoods are violent because they are black.
Wrong is wrong no matter what skin color or religion someone has.

Here is an american who went 2 "Violent" Iran, he escaped narrowly before being beheaded or stoned by the Mullah's

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2013, 05:35:29 AM »
Thank you for the Jihad explanation, it could be simplified into internal Jihad and external Jihad no?
I can relate to the Jihad anafs (internal) more than the "external" form but that is just me and I haven't felt the hand of oppression which might justify an external Jihad.

My own knowledge of Islam as a religion is somewhat limited, I do own The Qur'an and have read sections of it but not the entire book.
I have several muslim friends that I always have fruitful conversations with and I do feel a kindred spirit amongst us.
That said I have had one very strong experience with the prophet Muhammad (G_d's peace be upon his soul) that made me respect him:

I was laying in bed contemplating some religious/spiritual matter and my mind went to thinking of the prophet.
When it did I could feel his presence and spirit: and it was very strong and positive.
It was a special moment and one that filled me with gratitude.

Peace be upon those that read this.

What a beautiful story, you must have been blessed 2 have these religious experiences.

Here is a video from a Jemeni jew, who still has a letter of The Prophet inherited till this day.
Very beautiful story:

Heinz

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2013, 02:19:01 AM »
Thank you for the Jihad explanation, it could be simplified into internal Jihad and external Jihad no?
I can relate to the Jihad anafs (internal) more than the "external" form but that is just me and I haven't felt the hand of oppression which might justify an external Jihad.

My own knowledge of Islam as a religion is somewhat limited, I do own The Qur'an and have read sections of it but not the entire book.
I have several muslim friends that I always have fruitful conversations with and I do feel a kindred spirit amongst us.
That said I have had one very strong experience with the prophet Muhammad (G_d's peace be upon his soul) that made me respect him:

I was laying in bed contemplating some religious/spiritual matter and my mind went to thinking of the prophet.
When it did I could feel his presence and spirit: and it was very strong and positive.
It was a special moment and one that filled me with gratitude.

Peace be upon those that read this.

What a beautiful story, you must have been blessed 2 have these religious experiences.

Here is a video from a Jemeni jew, who still has a letter of The Prophet inherited till this day.
Very beautiful story:

Not sure why I had the experience, I definitely don't feel worthy of it... perhaps that is why it happened(?)
It is not the first time something like this has occured but the only time with Muhammad (G_d's peace be upon his soul).

Thank you for the video.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2013, 05:16:38 PM »

why is it interesting?no i dont live in norway.

First of all it's in Norway.. which is kind of funny to begin with.   Secondly, a man in Norway is using the internet to recruit people to fight in Iraq then gets picked up around the waste by a female Musilm comedian... it was a strange fare
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

V2DHeart

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2013, 01:43:26 AM »
Religion - The oldest form of population control ever invented.

"If you don't live by these rules, you will spend an eternity in hell" as most of them goes.... Fortunately science has been able to debunk a lot of religion truths and myths over the century's. Thunder, which was once thought as gods anger, can now be explained rationally and scientifically. That's why religion is losing it's grip today, not because of society not caring, but because people can now see past the BS.

Islam is peaceful but it doesn't conform to Western ideals so it will continue to be demonized as a religion of hate, violence and terror. There is no one wishing the world to catch fire. Simply people trying to control, and others resisting. Islamic nations will never submit, so they must be cleansed (according to a former CIA operative)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

heyyou

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 02:47:12 AM »
Religion - The oldest form of population control ever invented.

"If you don't live by these rules, you will spend an eternity in hell" as most of them goes.... Fortunately science has been able to debunk a lot of religion truths and myths over the century's. Thunder, which was once thought as gods anger, can now be explained rationally and scientifically. That's why religion is losing it's grip today, not because of society not caring, but because people can now see past the BS.

Islam is peaceful but it doesn't conform to Western ideals so it will continue to be demonized as a religion of hate, violence and terror. There is no one wishing the world to catch fire. Simply people trying to control, and others resisting. Islamic nations will never submit, so they must be cleansed (according to a former CIA operative)

Yeah, i have to agree with you that on the whole religion is just mind/social control over the people.
One of my muslim friends had to break her fast during ramadan and she felt so bad thinking she's going to hell etc. I asked her where hell is (& heaven), why men have 72 virgins in paradise, what about women if they are equal etc.
Then you have Jizya tax, women being less than a man, women needing more than 1 witness in a rape, Mohammed (50+ years old) having sex with a 9 year old, stoning, amputations, beheadings etc.

I know people will say, those passages that give authority to the above are out of context & mis-translated, but there's a lot of people who mis-translate or they have to translate it beyond recognition of the original text to explain some of the passages to make it acceptable in the modern day & westerners.

I do believe there are good points within Islam but there's too many things which say to me that the Koran isn't 'perfect' & should be questioned (i'm not saying other religions are perfect either).

That doesn't mean i don't believe there's a god or in spirituality however.

So no I also disagree with Islam being an inherently peaceful religion

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 04:12:16 AM »
There is no one wishing the world to catch fire. Simply people trying to control, and others resisting.

You Are wrong!
you should study Zionist-christian eschatology and Zionist-jewish eschatology.
I didn't say christians and jews.  Because the divide line is not a religious one, it is an eschatological one.

And since you are not aware of their view let me give you their view in a nutshell:

Christian-Zionist; like in that video believe that when the big wars start (Which is called Armegadon) They get beemed up 2 heaven the moment before that starts, so they are save. So they look forward to it. Look at their movie called "Left Behind."

The Jewish-Zionist: believe that the Messiah will only come (Not Jesus, they reject him) when the world is at conflict.
And when he comes the glorious days of the jewish state that ruled the world will come into being. They also look foward 2 it.

These two who are allies.. are hellbend... Let me repeat that for you Atheist. HELLBEND on accomplishing that goal.
They will not stop, they will not compromise and they don't care if bilions have 2 die.
They are being used by what I believe is the Anti-christ.
If you don't have that religious framework. You don't have a clue what is going on in the world right now.

@ the members who keep on insisting that my religion is about opression of women, stoning and marrying a 9-year old.
I respect you for being atheist. i think everyone should have ther own quest for truth.
But don't tell me what my relgion is about with all these accusations.
you want 2 be a man go 2 the nearest mosque and tell the Imam I have these issues with your relgion and have a honest convo.
Instead throwing out that rubish. T

V2DHeart

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2013, 04:41:22 AM »
People believe what they want. Me being atheist doesn't mean I support anything bad. I'm far more open to the belief of the Annunaki than religion any day of the week. Given the mystery surrounding the advanced methods unmistakably used in the construction of pyramids around the globe, and the engineering expertise in ancient times, the knowledge of our solar system, it's evident people in ancient times had an advanced knowledge and assistance from somewhere to know and do these things.

To the common man, and to the masses - pyramids are nothing more than structural tombs for former kings, but to those with engineering backgrounds they see their use as nuclear power stations, and spiritual beings see them as portal passages or some form of field creation. I don't dispute any of those theories because we don't know!!!

What I do believe is that ALL religions are a farce, and that there are religious leaders today being paid handsomely to control huge portions of the global population and to exercise their interpretation of their religious rules to their collection of mystified servants to manipulate and exploit for their own agenda (or their masters agenda)

Do we need religion? Isn't "treating all living things with respect" enough?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

heyyou

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2013, 05:18:23 AM »
There is no one wishing the world to catch fire. Simply people trying to control, and others resisting.

@ the members who keep on insisting that my religion is about opression of women, stoning and marrying a 9-year old.
I respect you for being atheist. i think everyone should have ther own quest for truth.
you want 2 be a man go 2 the nearest mosque and tell the Imam I have these issues with your relgion and have a honest convo.

I believe in God first of all & respect your right of believing in whatever you want so long as it's not forced upon others & doesn't cause loss, harm or injury (ie common law).
I know a few muslims and do listen to debates between muslims & non-muslims and try think critically with an open mind for both sides.

I bring up those points because they are valid criticisms & questions & when they are brought up they don't get satisfactory answers, or not answered at all.
On one hand it's claimed there's no compulsion in religion, yet on the other, it's kill apostates or polytheists etc.
Look at the countries where there's a muslim majority, and see how minority religions are treated there!  

It's not a controversial statement among muslim scholars to say that Mohammed had sex with a 6 year old. Whether it was acceptable back in the day or there were other circumstances is another debate.

It's not my intention to offend anyone, but I have to call out things as i see it and also expect the same to be applied to myself.

Why does it have to take a third party/agent of God (an Iman, Priest, Pope, Rabbi etc like any agent gets a fee ;) ) to explain their interpretation? Who's to say their interpretation is correct? Just because they studied it for a long time?
Well Ben Bennanke studied the Great Depression & numerous mainstream economists are repeating the same mistake on the economy & making it worse!

I know about the New World Order/Anti-Christ agenda & believe in it, but that doesn't necessarily mean i have to accept all of the package of a religion.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 05:25:24 AM by heyyou »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2013, 08:14:32 AM »

I believe in God first of all & respect your right of believing in whatever you want so long as it's not forced upon others & doesn't cause loss, harm or injury (ie common law).
I know a few muslims and do listen to debates between muslims & non-muslims and try think critically with an open mind for both sides.

My apoligies. I called you something which you are not.
Not that atheist are not good, I know  a lot good atheist.

That said, you should not ask those questions 2 a lay men or on a Internet forum where we want soundbites.
In a few sentences an answer.
When you have a medical condition do you go 2 a qualified Dr. Or you just ask 4 advise through a forum or someone who just read a book on medicine?
I advised you 2 go to an knowledgable Imam. And begin a conversation with him about the subjects you just mentioned.
Don't worry he will answer you and if not.. Go 2 someone else.

heyyou

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2013, 01:09:14 PM »

My apoligies. I called you something which you are not.
Not that atheist are not good, I know  a lot good atheist.

That said, you should not ask those questions 2 a lay men or on a Internet forum where we want soundbites.
In a few sentences an answer.
When you have a medical condition do you go 2 a qualified Dr. Or you just ask 4 advise through a forum or someone who just read a book on medicine?
I advised you 2 go to an knowledgable Imam. And begin a conversation with him about the subjects you just mentioned.
Don't worry he will answer you and if not.. Go 2 someone else.

Hi Aladin, no need to apologise!
Please also accept my apologies if I come across disrespectful or antagonistic against your beliefs, that is not my intention!
I just love to question things and it means asking very difficult and controversial questions.

're: if I go to a  qualified doctor for a medical condition, I rarely do to be honest, and even when I do I don't take everything they say 100% as fact. I also do my own research too of what to do because doctors have their own agendas

For example doctors are often funded by big pharmaceutical companies, and they're indoctrinated to use drugs as a cure which means $ to the companies. From my research, vaccines are actually more harmful.
The same can be said for politicians and so called financial experts who in reality either lie or actually don't know what they are talking about/make no sense.

Also if a book from God is for all the people it should be easy for everyone to understand without causing so much misinterpretation
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:11:32 PM by heyyou »

Heinz

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2013, 12:28:23 AM »
People believe what they want. Me being atheist doesn't mean I support anything bad. I'm far more open to the belief of the Annunaki than religion any day of the week. Given the mystery surrounding the advanced methods unmistakably used in the construction of pyramids around the globe, and the engineering expertise in ancient times, the knowledge of our solar system, it's evident people in ancient times had an advanced knowledge and assistance from somewhere to know and do these things.

To the common man, and to the masses - pyramids are nothing more than structural tombs for former kings, but to those with engineering backgrounds they see their use as nuclear power stations, and spiritual beings see them as portal passages or some form of field creation. I don't dispute any of those theories because we don't know!!!

What I do believe is that ALL religions are a farce, and that there are religious leaders today being paid handsomely to control huge portions of the global population and to exercise their interpretation of their religious rules to their collection of mystified servants to manipulate and exploit for their own agenda (or their masters agenda)

Do we need religion? Isn't "treating all living things with respect" enough?

I don't believe you are an atheist, you might call yourself that but you are really not.
And like most people that call themselves atheist you seem intent on identifying ALL religions with those that do bad stuff in (a) religions name... big mistake.

Not sure what the purpose of your last two questions are?
To answer/confront the first:

If you need to get to a location is it beneficial to have a road map/directions to get there?
A religious scripture functions to me like a spiritual road map. Do I really NEED it? Not sure... but it makes my journey somewhat simpler than having to wander aimlessly around in the dark clinging to some small hope that one day I MIGHT reach my/some destination.
It is/ can be a source of inspiration and guidance that is all. (Hopefully written by someone that wishes me a safe and pleasant journey).

You seem bitterly intent on criticizing ALL "road maps", have you ever tried reading one to see if it takes you in the correct direction?
Or are you one of those that write everything off without proper understanding (ignorance)?

And to answer/confront your second question:

Enough for what?
What is respect and how is it expressed/performed? Where does respect come from?
Do you learn how to respect "all living things" or does it come automatically?
What is alive and what is dead? What is good and what is bad?
Mysteries upon mysteries starts to appear.
Where do they come from, where do you come from?
Is there a source?
Etc, etc, etc... ad infinitum

You seem like a person in the dark looking for the light.
I hope that one day you will completely let your guard down thinking that YOU know best.
Humility and gratitude are the keys that will open doors for you/us.

But who am I to give any advice...? After all I know nothing at all.

Peace be upon you blood.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2013, 09:41:19 AM »
seriously tho. all this effort directed towards some "my religion is better than yours" bullshit should be directed towards making this world a better place.

i grew up catholic myself and i got no bitterness towards it at all eventho there are some things i disagree with, buti do get sick of the hypocrasy and hatred it creates.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Heinz

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2013, 11:10:46 AM »
seriously tho. all this effort directed towards some "my religion is better than yours" bullshit should be directed towards making this world a better place.

i grew up catholic myself and i got no bitterness towards it at all eventho there are some things i disagree with, buti do get sick of the hypocrasy and hatred it creates.

co-sign.
i really enjoy learning about different religions and peoples personal faith but what often puts me off is that so many have a need to criticize another religion to make their own in a good light.
says the idiot.