Author Topic: CartelSons - DrugStore Music feat.MC Eiht, Foesum, Shade Sheist,Butch Cassidy...  (Read 1272 times)

ThaIgk

CartelSons - DrugStore Music album is coming real soon, end of August 2013. He is a beatmaker from Lyon, France. His album features such names as MC Eiht, Foesum, Shade Sheist, Butch Cassidy, Tha Dogg Pound, Sean-T, Soopafly, Ecay Uno, Bad Azz, Knoc-Turn’Al, Big Hutch, Roscoe, Mr. Criminal, Rasco (Cali Agents), Curtis Young (Dr.Dre`s Son), Wayniac (Tha Twinz), Damizza, Big2DaBoy, Enois Scroggins, E-White, Celly Cel, CMG (Conscious Daughters) and some others.

Check out the full article & interview @ http://g-funk.ws/blog/drugstore-music/

Listen to a few tracks off this album:

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:32:01 AM by ThaIgk »

ThaIgk

The DrugStore Music CD's are under pressing now. In the meantime, CartelSons announced the pre-orders & here's the message from him: "Every persons who wanna pre-order my westcoast album, get at me or inbox me for details !!!!
The cd is on press right now, I got it at the end of the month ! Just 500 cd's, after you just can have it by legal downloading".

Get at CartelSons for the PRE-ORDERS at cartelsonsbeatmaker@yahoo.fr (this is his PayPal ID at the same time) or holla at him @ http://www.facebook.com/cartelsons.beatmaker

Price for 1 CD: 10 Euros + shipping cost (worldwide)

Check out the brand new Video for Longevity (Intro) by Rasco:

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You DO know most "people" on the forum hate on Europe & Europeans (without even knowing why)?

Seeing a young French producer working with some of the BEST in the West & crafting some CLASSIC G-Funk with their favourite stars in recent years...

WHAT A TREAT! I LOVE IT!

Portugoal

Let's see... I want to check out #2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13 & 14. Over 50% is not bad for a compilation album. I'll check for the snippets first before I decide to spend my money on it or not... but you definately have my attention! :)

DJSpin

Is this shipping yet?  Where can I buy?

ThaIgk

The physical CD's will be available in about 10 days. But you can pre-order a CD even now: Get at CartelSons for the PRE-ORDERS at cartelsonsbeatmaker@yahoo.fr (this is his PayPal ID at the same time) or holla at him @ http://www.facebook.com/cartelsons.beatmaker

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Whoa, good move putting Soopafly on this.  It'll sell big time.  You should post the Soopafly track in this thread so everyone can see how great THE MAN is.

ThaIgk

Here you can listen to or download the new DOPE single off this album: CartelSons - Wake Up In Cali (Feat. MC Eiht & Foesum) - ya'll need to listen to this!!
CartelSons Readies Westcoast Compilation With DPG, Roscoe, MC Eiht & Many More » Blog Archive » dubcnn.com // The HUB of West Coast Hip-Hop For 10 Years & Runnin' // West Coast News Network //

doggfather

good song!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

WestWestYA

its september now so y isnt it released?

Fraxxx

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ThaIgk

its september now so y isnt it released?

The CD's are expected to arrive to CartelSons within next few days (by this week). Once he receives them, I'll let ya'll know here in this thread...

ThaIgk

ATTENTION!!!!!
The CD's are now available - only 500 CDs were pressed. Get in touch with CartelSons at cartelsonsbeatmaker@yahoo.fr
He's selling a CD at 10 euros + 5 euros for shipping.
His paypal address is: cartelsonsbeatmaker@yahoo.fr

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 07:49:55 AM by ThaIgk »

ThaIgk

My copy is also on the way... In the meantime, French people has started receiving their pre-orders so there's one more track leaked - an incredibly dope track by the way:

Soopafly, Young Dazzie & Enois Scroggins - L. A. Stories

DJSpin

Ordered mine the other day. Can't wait, not listening to anything until it comes in the mail.