Author Topic: more proof that Americans are better than euros  (Read 10113 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: more proof that Americans are better than italians (and euros in general)
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2013, 02:24:20 PM »
u sound bitchmade as fuck..."thats all u need to know" lmao.
fa real tho
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2013, 06:03:48 PM »
so if u aint from poland, what country u from?

I'm Polish but don't live in Poland anymore and that's all u need to know

damn, no offense, but u sound bitchmade as fuck..."thats all u need to know" lmao. is that really what u answer people when they ask u where ur from? either ur ashamed of ur country or u do some work for the government where u need to stay incognito. which is it?

seroiusly how hard is comprehend that simple sentence  - I am Polish but I do not live in Poland anymore. where do u think i was born since im Polish, on fuckin moon  ::) ::)
so please tell what i am ashamed of actully cus i dont understand  ::) ::)
and why so invested in findout im where im from? why dont u go ask ur buddy moron venom what his ethnicity is :)

1. Ur defending yourself again.

btw moron america is a continent not a country hahaha u dont even know where u live this is ridiculous
NORTH America is a continent. America is what people call the United States of AMERICA. There is no such continent of AMERICA. Euros like u think ur so intellectually superior to everyone else, but even the dumbest AMERICAN knows the difference between North America, South America and the country America. U dumber than the average pollack.

3. U still scared to tell anyone where u from, yet you don't care what ppl say and you don't need to defend urself. so u come right back in here and call me a porch monkey or say im on foodstamps........anything else that isn't true. And I'll hit ya back with some truth: you a bitch who is ashamed and acared to be honest about himself........and even worse, a euro. them all facts, jack.

i dont know how many times some1 should tell this  -YOU ARE AS STUPID AS IT GETS, YOU ARE CREME DE LA CREME OF IDIOTS IN THE WORLD

Amarica is as well continent even Webster dictionary says this:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/america

in which fuckin language i sould type this for you I AM POLISH  - use google to find where are Polish people from
u fuckin moron have even answer in ur signature, but since ur reading capabilities are on the level of a lemming not surprise u cannot comprehend this
but why u cant tell us ur ethnicity if u are so superior and proud or what u do for living. if u are so superior u shouldnt have problem with that but I will go even further -
I DARE U TO POST UR PHOTO HERE

but  u such fucking coward that u will never do that cus u scared that u will be laughing stock  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 06:06:21 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2013, 06:28:07 PM »
where do u think i was born since im Polish, on fuckin moon  ::) ::)
lol i love how when u get euros all angry, their english gets worse n worse. its funny as fuck.

Amarica is as well continent even Webster dictionary says this:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/america
from the link u posted (Merriam-Webster dictionary is an AMERICAN dictionary by the way):

Definition of AMERICA

either continent (North America or S. America) of the western hemisphere

AMERICA is not a continent u jackass. there's NORTH america and SOUTH america. hahahahaha and u wanna talk about my reading comprehension u fuckin fuck?

i dunno what fuck ass eurotrash cuntry u come from (bcuz u wont tell anyone) but the united states of america is referred to as america. look at whats the first site that pops up when u fuckin google the word "america":

America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America‎
America usually refers to either: The United States of America, a country in North America; The Americas, a landmass comprising North and South America.

THERE IS NO CONTINENT CALLED "AMERICA" u dumb fuckin self-hating polack.

and when u finally grow a set of balls and tell me what inferior cuntry u come from, then i would think about showing a picture of myself......but i know how polack men are generally faggits so id have to think about it.

im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2013, 06:49:09 PM »
where do u think i was born since im Polish, on fuckin moon  ::) ::)
lol i love how when u get euros all angry, their english gets worse n worse. its funny as fuck.

and when u finally grow a set of balls and tell me what inferior cuntry u come from, then i would think about showing a picture of myself......but i know how polack men are generally faggits so id have to think about it.

loool angry hahaha u too stupid to make me angry im just laughing cus u cant read for shit

simple question for u - which continents are symbolize on Olympic flag?  ;D ;D

Polish people come from POland u dumb fuck so please tell me what im ashamed of
but u def a biggest cunt on this board too scared to tell ur ethnicity so stop dodging this and dont be ashamed of ur slave ancestry
how u do u know Polish a fagoots  ??? ??? are u cocksucker urself and u love suck Polish cocks?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 07:06:13 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2013, 07:48:07 PM »
who gives a fuck about some stupid olympic flag. america is not a continent. this is an indisputable fact. there are 2 continents known as north america and south america. another indisputable fact. there are 7 continents, not 6. another fact. ur ashamed of urself and too bitch made to tell us where u live. also another FACT.

i know ur polish. we have established this. but u claim to not live in poland. so ima ask for the last time, u sausage eatin fuckwad.......where. do. you. live?

im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2013, 08:06:06 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^
loool u need to read a little bit more before saying what is fact what is not idiot

America is a continent u dumbfuck u just cant get this to ur moronic brain

and who the fuck u are to ask me questions an dont answers mine  ;D ;D  (i told u where im from so all ur idiotic arguments that im ashamed of where i come from are worth a fucking zero, but u are dumb as fuck, whats to expect from trained porch monkey)
and now a bitchnigga like urself will change topic so he can dodge a simple question

so im asking last time whats ur ethnicity and why u so scared to tell me
and u still didnt answer the question how u do know Polish are faggots, did u suck a lot of Polish cocks?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2013, 08:43:48 PM »
lmfao. did a euro just call me a bitchnigga? i would love to hear your fucked up goofy ass accent as you actually say that to me. i would probably pop a blood vessel laughing so hard.

and asshole, your own link u posted said america is what some people call the continents North and South America.

That's like me saying "Eurasia is a continent". No, its not. Eurasia is a name some people use for the continents of Europe and Asia.

how many continents are on earth, you dumb polack? will u at least answer that question? u probably wont because on the eurotrash meter, the ones who are obsessed with 90's g-funk are at the very bottom.

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2013, 09:04:29 PM »
north america and south america are two continents

america itself is a country made up of united states

ICHI THE KILLER

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2013, 01:59:56 AM »
lmfao. did a euro just call me a bitchnigga? i would love to hear your fucked up goofy ass accent as you actually say that to me. i would probably pop a blood vessel laughing so hard.

and asshole, your own link u posted said america is what some people call the continents North and South America.

That's like me saying "Eurasia is a continent". No, its not. Eurasia is a name some people use for the continents of Europe and Asia.

how many continents are on earth, you dumb polack? will u at least answer that question? u probably wont because on the eurotrash meter, the ones who are obsessed with 90's g-funk are at the very bottom.

changing the topic again hahahaha
what did i say  - scared piece of shit wont even answer a simple question

but since im superior to piece of shit like u I will answer that question - depends to which part of the world you would go and varies from 4 to 7 , as some countries consider Eurasia as one continent, but even Olympic Committee consider the World to made of 5 continents therefore 5 rings on the flag  - wooow they must complete idiots because fucktard venom doesn't agree with this and he is alpha & omega of all morons in the world

so porch monkey cunt back to the topic would u answer simple question or not
i know u will not and will comeback with something even more retarded than before

ey NIKCC u calling me a bitchmade  ;D how would u call what inbred venom doing  ;D ;D ;D

Heinz

« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2013, 02:10:43 AM »
Viewing yourself as superior makes you inferior.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2013, 09:02:24 AM »

changing the topic again hahahaha
what did i say  - scared piece of shit wont even answer a simple question

but since im superior to piece of shit like u I will answer that question - depends to which part of the world you would go and varies from 4 to 7 , as some countries consider Eurasia as one continent, but even Olympic Committee consider the World to made of 5 continents therefore 5 rings on the flag  - wooow they must complete idiots because fucktard venom doesn't agree with this and he is alpha & omega of all morons in the world

so porch monkey cunt back to the topic would u answer simple question or not
i know u will not and will comeback with something even more retarded than before

ey NIKCC u calling me a bitchmade  ;D how would u call what inbred venom doing  ;D ;D ;D
so u base ur geological knowledge of continents on a corrupt sports committee's flag? seriously, how dumb are you?

north america, south america, africa, asia, austrialia, antarctica and europe. thats 7 fucko. i could give a fuck about a flag.

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2013, 09:52:41 AM »
lmao@amarica is a continent

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2013, 01:37:17 PM »
sounds like ichi is trying to rewrite every globe ever made and every atlas ever printed.....america is not a continent.  NORTH and SOUTH america are.

eurasia is not a continent, it's a super continent made up of two continents.

son is trying to make it sound like Pangea or something

ICHI THE KILLER

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2013, 03:37:29 PM »

im just curious is that american thing to dodge the questions and not able to read a simple text without comprehension?

and loool on Hack jumping in the middle of discussion and trying to show his limited knowledge and fails  (dude stuck to posting in sports section cuz it seems this is only thing u know something about)

and i cant stop laughing at cunt venom for dodging all questions and changing topic like bitch he is

yes, they told u in school there is 7 continents but sorry to disappoint you  - THIS IS NOT ABSOLUTE TRUTH   ;D ;D ;D

http://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/faq/geography.html

http://geography.about.com/od/learnabouttheearth/qt/qzcontinents.htm

:D :D :D :D

i know the fucktard venom will argue next 2 months about it and im not surprised it took him 3 weeks to understand simple sentence where i come from , even that he have it in his signature
but he will dodge any questions about his porch monkey origins

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2013, 03:40:01 PM »
ask a Canadian or Mexican if they live in or on America and they'll laugh at you Ichi

stick to...umm I don't know what you are even good at cuz I don't pay attention to you ;)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2013, 04:02:39 PM »

im just curious is that american thing to dodge the questions and not able to read a simple text without comprehension?

and loool on Hack jumping in the middle of discussion and trying to show his limited knowledge and fails  (dude stuck to posting in sports section cuz it seems this is only thing u know something about)

and i cant stop laughing at cunt venom for dodging all questions and changing topic like bitch he is

yes, they told u in school there is 7 continents but sorry to disappoint you  - THIS IS NOT ABSOLUTE TRUTH   ;D ;D ;D

i know the fucktard venom will argue next 2 months about it and im not surprised it took him 3 weeks to understand simple sentence where i come from , even that he have it in his signature
lol @ ur sources. that same source also says there's only one ocean you fuckin momo. Everyone knows there's more than one ocean. u really exposin yaself for being a dumbfuck.

again, that's a UK site and of course they got it wrong. if u lived in a superior country like AMERICA, you'd know better.

what do u call the citizens of the united states of america? USA'ers? United Staters? Oh wait.........we are AMERICANS because we're from AMERICA.

y do i even waste my time wit ya dumbass? and i will answer all ur questions as soon as u tell us what ocuntry u live in. im pretty sure u live in poland because u too ashamed to tell us where u from.

i would be embarrassed too if i came from a ppl known for their ugly ass women and being the most used and abused group of people in europe last century.

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2013, 04:04:43 PM »
yeah i love how that euro uses UK sites to prove his points

lmao @ america being a continent   that's pretty hilarious

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »
lmao @ america being a continent   that's pretty hilarious
these is the same niggas that came to north america and thought it was India back in 1492 so we should expect nothing less.

im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2013, 04:15:43 PM »

lol @ ur sources. that same source also says there's only one ocean you fuckin momo. Everyone knows there's more than one ocean. u really exposin yaself for being a dumbfuck.

again, that's a UK site and of course they got it wrong. if u lived in a superior country like AMERICA, you'd know better.

what do u call the citizens of the united states of america? USA'ers? United Staters? Oh wait.........we are AMERICANS because we're from AMERICA.

y do i even waste my time wit ya dumbass? and i will answer all ur questions as soon as u tell us what ocuntry u live in. im pretty sure u live in poland because u too ashamed to tell us where u from.

i would be embarrassed too if i came from a ppl known for their ugly ass women and being the most used and abused group of people in europe last century.

loool what did i say in my previous post reading with compression is not ur strong point
guess what the same size with .com saying exactly the same thing u fucking idiot

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/faq/geography.html

hahaha u will anwser my questions ahahaha what u scared of bitchnigga
and lool and hack being so convinced that has ultimate knowledge  - lool why u dont post in g-funk thread anymore :P - cuz like here u failed with lack of basic knowledge

ICHI THE KILLER

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2013, 04:17:46 PM »
http://www.google.com/#bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=13924a0a4fde3916&q=is%20america%20a%20continent
from ur link on the very top of the site hahahaha
North America is a continent wholly within the Northern Hemisphere and almost wholly within the Western Hemisphere. It is also considered a northern subcontinent of the Americas

loool auto-diss hahaha u really stupid

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2013, 04:36:26 PM »
http://www.google.com/#bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=13924a0a4fde3916&q=is%20america%20a%20continent
North America is a continent wholly within the Northern Hemisphere and almost wholly within the Western Hemisphere. It is also considered a northern subcontinent of the Americas

so in Poland are you ALL inbred or just your family?

you said AMERICA was a continent.  I replied with "north america and south america are continents".  you clearly did not approve.

wow, ya'll polaks are slow.

what g funk thread?  sorry i don't pay attention to every thread on this forum, i'm sure that saddens you.

ICHI THE KILLER

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2013, 04:48:34 PM »

so in Poland are you ALL inbred or just your family?

you said AMERICA was a continent.  I replied with "north america and south america are continents".  you clearly did not approve.

wow, ya'll polaks are slow.

what g funk thread?  sorry i don't pay attention to every thread on this forum, i'm sure that saddens you.

again read with comprehension its u arguing with me that america is not continent not opposite
i never said that north or south americas cannot be considered continents but u simply are pretty stupid and cant read

and seriously whats so fucking hard to understand that other parts of world consider America as one continent (and rightfully so)  ::) ::) this is not a rocket science , but no some1 told u its must be 7 continents and everything else is incorrect  - u realize this is on level of stupidity presented by moron venom

that g-funk thread were u ass was exposed that u have zero knowledge about music  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 04:59:31 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2013, 04:54:45 PM »
can you find a link to this g funk thread?

and america is NOT a continent.  NORTH America is one.  and SOUTH america is one.

America itself?  it a country made up of united states.  how hard is that to understand?

ICHI THE KILLER

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2013, 05:05:57 PM »
can you find a link to this g funk thread?

and america is NOT a continent.  NORTH America is one.  and SOUTH america is one.
America itself?  it a country made up of united states.  how hard is that to understand?

yes it is considered as one continent in other parts of the world whats is so hard to understand
how many more source u need to see to get a grip of that
go ask ur teacher or any1 who has degree from geography loool
why u arguing with me im just stating facts where u think that what u know is a must  ;D ;D

trace ur post history  - its about essential g-cunk albums