Author Topic: more proof that Americans are better than euros  (Read 16640 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
hahahah

loool at idiot venom trying to proof something and coming as an idiot again - well done green card slave

u just show article with proof that americans are idiots - so something totally opposite u claiming but what to expect from a fucktard

and here more proofs that even americans think that they are too stupid to understand simple movie:

http://twitchfilm.com/2013/08/weinstein-thinks-you-are-too-dumb-for-snowpiercer.html

still trying hard to be the biggest idiot on this board, u should chnage ur nickname to rick turbo-retard it will suits u more
i dont see any other eurofags on here complaining about this thread. maybe they finally accepted their inferiority.

how does it feel to be on the same side as elano, fuckwad?

bow down to a nigga thats greater than u

can u write again in my language  - english (european language) cus i dont speak or read american
youre a polack. english is not YOUR language. nice try though you sausage eating fag. Beside your avatar is full of americana so that makes almost any argument you present completely invalid.

u kno, if this argument is so ridiculous, why are you even wasting your sad little life trying to defend yourself. Even you know ur inferior, brodie. unless youre as fuckin retarded as elano (i didnt think so but now im considerin it) then u should be like the rest of the inbred euros on here and accept it. that why nobody else is even contesting my claim.

maybe ill even send u a ticket to cali if u shut the fuck up. u kno u wanna be here.

nobody is contesting your "claim" because everybody knows that you are retarded. :loser:

Hack Wilson - real

......and this is why americans are superior to euros.

oh, and to shit on your grave even more, those euros who got sick of bein euro and came to america kicked euros asses in the American Revolutionary War. The british navy, the strongest navy in the history of earth at that time, couldnt even handle a couple of AMERICAN colonists. ETHER.

hahahahahaha

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

certainly better than be on the same side as dumb wilson, russell troll and a mongoloid like you. :loser:

Hack Wilson - real

certainly better than be on the same side as dumb wilson, russell troll and a mongoloid like you. :loser:

how was your day working at the ravioli factory today?

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
the ravioli factory LMAO, this dumb kid is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny and original

Hack Wilson - real

did they promote you to head cheese stuffer yet?

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

this dumb kid is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny and original

Hack Wilson - real

thanks bro

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
dumb wilson you look retard enough to go to the gathering of the juggalos this weekend  :D

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
elano, at least you dont deny where you come from like that loser, ICHI.

i'll give u that much, woppity wop wop.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

hey alone-o, how did you know when the Gathering was?

ELANO IS A JUGGALO

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

dumb wilson you're a perfect juggalo, don't paint your face you already look like a retard  :laugh:

ICHI THE KILLER

and again u moronic assumptions dont work but u prove urself that u are the biggest moron on this board
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?

im from Poland

now who's dumb you fuckin polack? hahahahahaha

lol someone is ashamed of where they live. i dont blame you.......you do come to a forum about american culture where all u do is discuss american culture.

hahahahahahaha what a dumb fuckin polack u are.

hahahah u so predictable is it getting boring - like i said it like taking candy from moronic child, but keep trying :)
did i deny im from Poland? no, did i say i live Polnad? no :), so u need to show me whwre i said i live in Poland shit brain

i know it is difficult for such fucktard like u to comprehend that people are bilingual (look up in wikipedia what does it mean) when u live in american and u dont have ur own language or have 2 passports
 i know it is very frustrating to be made fool of yourself every time u post hahah
even Mexicans are superior to idiots like u cus they can speak 2 languages
Idiot VEnom is so proud he speaks american - well done  :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof:

discuss american culture ahahaha so far u only discussing euros so u are def euros lover just say it dont be ashame like about ur origins (which question u dodging like some1 who got a green card)

lol @ being in denial about being from poland

instaed of wasitng ur time here maybe u should go and read about hip hop culture and some facts cus u dont even see difference between black or white rappers or dont see difference between g-funk and mobb  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 04:56:12 AM by ICHI THE KILLER »

ICHI THE KILLER

......and this is why americans are superior to euros.

oh, and to shit on your grave even more, those euros who got sick of bein euro and came to america kicked euros asses in the American Revolutionary War. The british navy, the strongest navy in the history of earth at that time, couldnt even handle a couple of AMERICAN colonists. ETHER.

hahahahahaha

i dont know u either child 10 years old or the the school where u ging must have the dumbest teachers ever or u just really the biggest idiot on this board

please explain what british navy has to do with fighting on land, didnt know that ships can move on ground woow did u read to many Jules Verne books or watch to many americans idiotic movies
secondly u wouldnt win that war if not help from France hahaha u were weak as fuck i u needed help from Euros ahahah
and surprise surprise again not knowing historical facts and trying to be smart but lack of information makes u look like a complete idiot again

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i dont know u either child 10 years old or the the school where u ging must have the dumbest teachers ever or u just really the biggest idiot on this board

dick venom is a solid candidate, but he's competing with russell troll, nikcc the dumb jew and dumb wilson.  :D