Author Topic: more proof that Americans are better than euros  (Read 16797 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
and again u moronic assumptions dont work but u prove urself that u are the biggest moron on this board
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?

im from Poland

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

elano is a juggalo

Sccit

JUGGALOS ARE TYPICALLY WHITE...DONT FORGET, ELANO IS MAINLY LOOKIN FOR BLACK COCK. HE'S MORE LIKELY TO BE CAUGHT AT A BLACK PANTHER RALLY THAN A GATHERING OF JUGGALOS.

Sccit

, so u need to show me whwre i said i live in Poland shit brain

HUH?

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
Yo iam not from italy but I do had some niggaz from their and let me be the first to said this post is not inacura at all!! First off all who are u to hated on peoples from europe if their supporten the west coast then it should be all love on both sIidez!! Europe 2 cali to the bay area!!!
Only ignorent fools will tried to start a war betwean the west coast and europe. We all saw what happens between tupac (rip) and biggie (rip) too young thug lifes lost because a batter rivelry!! We can't have the same sitiations happened in this case becauze I got mad propz to my california fam but my roots are deep embedded in Europe! ! I dont want to have defect and if there's a war then made a life changing decission and choose I can't leave my familey!! Sure I have niggaz in Cali and in the bay that will held me down but I liked it where iam at now in life. I dont wanna choice!! So please I plad with u,, stop thiz sensless war of continents because it will only led to blood shed!! But where iam from we will not bacc down... so if its gona happen, just remember...be ready for a fite ;)

Hack Wilson - real

JUGGALOS ARE TYPICALLY WHITE...DONT FORGET, ELANO IS MAINLY LOOKIN FOR BLACK COCK. HE'S MORE LIKELY TO BE CAUGHT AT A BLACK PANTHER RALLY THAN A GATHERING OF JUGGALOS.

1-elano knew that the Gathering was this very weekend, I own a few ICP cd's and i sure didn't know that :D    plus i live in the country it happens in, Shelano doesn't so that's another strike against Fagolini. 

2-ICP always has a black rapper or group preform at the GAthering.  they've had Esham, Natas, Tech N9ne, Meth + Redman etc. so you know Shelano can still be a groupie even if ICP and their fanbase are mostly white

3-what if Shelano found out Action Bronson was making a secret appearance there?  You know he'll stop at nothing before trying to get impregnated by the "coolest guy ever"

Haterade

• 'G'
Yo iam not from italy but I do had some niggaz from their and let me be the first to said this post is not inacura at all!! First off all who are u to hated on peoples from europe if their supporten the west coast then it should be all love on both sIidez!! Europe 2 cali to the bay area!!!
Only ignorent fools will tried to start a war betwean the west coast and europe. We all saw what happens between tupac (rip) and biggie (rip) too young thug lifes lost because a batter rivelry!! We can't have the same sitiations happened in this case becauze I got mad propz to my california fam but my roots are deep embedded in Europe! ! I dont want to have defect and if there's a war then made a life changing decission and choose I can't leave my familey!! Sure I have niggaz in Cali and in the bay that will held me down but I liked it where iam at now in life. I dont wanna choice!! So please I plad with u,, stop thiz sensless war of continents because it will only led to blood shed!! But where iam from we will not bacc down... so if its gona happen, just remember...be ready for a fite ;)

;D :o :eh:  :laugh: u got me émotional on this 1 bro

Wait wtf am i readin this .... Imma Kil myself later
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 01:14:27 PM by LoccDogg »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
u dont want none of this dogg. look, if u jus fall back ill cut u some slack and give u a couple death row rares i got. nobody else got this shit because i dont wanna give it away to some uppity holier than thou eurofags.

they all in 320 kbps too.

im from Poland
LOL!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
i dunno man. i seen sum black an even messican juggalos at a few shows i been too.

most annoyin niggas on the planet. u can tell they didn't get enuff luv from they parents and prolly too much luv from they uncles or priests.

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

IN THAT CASE, HE MIGHT B FOUND THERE AS WELL

Hack Wilson - real

i saw on twitter there have been 2 people to die from OD's at the gathering

let's hope Elano was not one of them

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
Look Mr Venom, I appreshit the offer of the Pac rares. But iam not loking for that right now. All i ask for is for u niggas to show some retrospect to europe.. becus if it wasn't for us then cali wouldn't be on the mapp!!! So therefour we should be a united, rather then aganst eachether! Don't u think j want what's best for the coast too, becuz I love yalls muzic. But I I'm not going to sat here and toulerate u guys degrading ppls from europe. That's not what this forum was built for!!

ICHI THE KILLER

and again u moronic assumptions dont work but u prove urself that u are the biggest moron on this board

im from Poland

i am proud that I have roots in Poland, so what u point dumbfuck
u cannot even present simple arguments why u think american are superiors to euros, cus u lack even basic knowledge about ur own country
but this article explains why

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/02/17570163-atlanta-educators-begin-surrendering-in-school-cheating-scandal?lite

and i can bet that u did attend to this school
hahaha not enough that they have to cut down movies for retards like u they even have cheat in schools because u are so thick - how much did ur poor parents had to pay so they can let pass to next level?
u are superior but in class of subhumans and idiots, cuz no1 cant fuck with ur limitless stupidity

« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 07:35:42 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

MUHFUKKA

youre proud to be from poland? care to explain why?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
he's proud to be one of the biggest bitches in europe.

if Europe was a town, Poland would be the filthy whore all the other countries bust nuts on and abused.

took BITCHI forever to even admit he came from poland. real shit, if i went to poland, i'd have every bitch within a 3 mile vicinity on my dick. unfortunately for them, i don't like big nosed bitches with inbred genes.

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE AMERICAN

im from Poland
LOL!