Author Topic: more proof that Americans are better than euros  (Read 16642 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Look Mr Venom, I appreshit the offer of the Pac rares. But iam not loking for that right now. All i ask for is for u niggas to show some retrospect to europe.. becus if it wasn't for us then cali wouldn't be on the mapp!!! So therefour we should be a united, rather then aganst eachether! Don't u think j want what's best for the coast too, becuz I love yalls muzic. But I I'm not going to sat here and toulerate u guys degrading ppls from europe. That's not what this forum was built for!!
so what do you euros bring to the table? we supply yall wit all the music yall love to live thru. where do we get compensated.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
JUGGALOS ARE TYPICALLY WHITE...DONT FORGET, ELANO IS MAINLY LOOKIN FOR BLACK COCK. HE'S MORE LIKELY TO BE CAUGHT AT A BLACK PANTHER RALLY THAN A GATHERING OF JUGGALOS.

DON'T FORGET  :D Lmao nikcc your mother is a whore and your brother gay, shut up and eat a dick.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
JUGGALOS ARE TYPICALLY WHITE...DONT FORGET, ELANO IS MAINLY LOOKIN FOR BLACK COCK. HE'S MORE LIKELY TO BE CAUGHT AT A BLACK PANTHER RALLY THAN A GATHERING OF JUGGALOS.

1-elano knew that the Gathering was this very weekend, I own a few ICP cd's and i sure didn't know that :D    plus i live in the country it happens in

2-ICP always has a black rapper or group preform at the GAthering.  they've had Esham, Natas, Tech N9ne, Meth + Redman etc.

LMAO he knows nothing but...."icp always has a black rapper or group perform at the gathering"  :D

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Hack Wilson - real

DON'T FORGET  :D Lmao nikcc your mother is a whore and your brother gay, shut up and eat a dick.

alone-o is runnin out of cumbacks

but he still got plenty of that mandingo cum on his own back

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
the mandingo comeback once again, ORIGINAL  :D

Hack Wilson - real

you're the one who let's it be known about your love for them

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
i didnt even know what a mandingo was til elano said it.

u into some weird shit guinea
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
you're the one who let's it be known about your love for them

actually i was talking about nikcc's mother, and her affiliation with the mandingos.

Sccit

REAL SHIT, THOUGH. HE WAS SPECIFIC BOUT IT TOO. DOWN TO THE STATE WHERE THEY HOLD CLUB MEETINGS.. "THE FLORIDIAN MANDINGO CLUB"

HOW THE HELL WOULD HE KNOW WHERE THE CLUB WAS IF HE DIDNT HAVE INTEREST TO BEGIN WITH? IT WAS A DEAD GIVEAWAY... I AINT HOLDIN IT AGAINST U, ELANO, BUT U CLEARLY HAD SOME STRANGE EXPERIENCES DURIN UR ANNUAL TRIP TO FLORIDA, AND U CANT EVEN DENY IT

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

REAL SHIT, THOUGH. HE WAS SPECIFIC BOUT IT TOO. DOWN TO THE STATE WHERE THEY HOLD CLUB MEETINGS.. "THE FLORIDIAN MANDINGO CLUB"

HOW THE HELL WOULD HE KNOW WHERE THE CLUB WAS IF HE DIDNT HAVE INTEREST TO BEGIN WITH? IT WAS A DEAD GIVEAWAY... I AINT HOLDIN IT AGAINST U, ELANO, BUT U CLEARLY HAD SOME STRANGE EXPERIENCES DURIN UR ANNUAL TRIP TO FLORIDA, AND U CANT EVEN DENY IT

Never been to florida, but its not a secret that your mother is a member of that club...that's why i've talked about it. DUMB JEW

Sccit

Never been to florida, but its not a secret that your mother is a member of that club...that's why i've talked about it. DUMB JEW

SO HOW DID U KNOW THE MANDINGO CLUB WAS IN FLORDIA? SERIOUSLY??

PRETTY SURE THERES NO FLORIDIAN MANDINGO CLUB COMMERCIALS ON ITALIAN TV, SO U HAD TO BE LOOKIN FOR IT.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

SO HOW DID U KNOW THE MANDINGO CLUB WAS IN FLORDIA? SERIOUSLY??

PRETTY SURE THERES NO FLORIDIAN MANDINGO CLUB COMMERCIALS ON ITALIAN TV, SO U HAD TO BE LOOKIN FOR IT.

i saw the headline about the vice documentary here:
http://www.vice.com/the-vice-guide-to-sex/mandingo-episode-1-1

Sccit

LMAO N EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK U DOIN WATCHING EPISODES ABOUT MANDINGOS?

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
LMAO N EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK U DOIN WATCHING EPISODES ABOUT MANDINGOS?

LMAO MY ASS. I DIDN'T WATCH THAT VIDEO, BUT SINCE YOUR MOTHER IS A SLUT I WAS SURE SHE WAS PART OF THAT CLUB.