Author Topic: more proof that Americans are better than euros  (Read 16778 times)

ICHI THE KILLER

Re: more proof that Americans are better than italians (and euros in general)
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2013, 08:06:06 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^
loool u need to read a little bit more before saying what is fact what is not idiot

America is a continent u dumbfuck u just cant get this to ur moronic brain

and who the fuck u are to ask me questions an dont answers mine  ;D ;D  (i told u where im from so all ur idiotic arguments that im ashamed of where i come from are worth a fucking zero, but u are dumb as fuck, whats to expect from trained porch monkey)
and now a bitchnigga like urself will change topic so he can dodge a simple question

so im asking last time whats ur ethnicity and why u so scared to tell me
and u still didnt answer the question how u do know Polish are faggots, did u suck a lot of Polish cocks?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2013, 08:43:48 PM »
lmfao. did a euro just call me a bitchnigga? i would love to hear your fucked up goofy ass accent as you actually say that to me. i would probably pop a blood vessel laughing so hard.

and asshole, your own link u posted said america is what some people call the continents North and South America.

That's like me saying "Eurasia is a continent". No, its not. Eurasia is a name some people use for the continents of Europe and Asia.

how many continents are on earth, you dumb polack? will u at least answer that question? u probably wont because on the eurotrash meter, the ones who are obsessed with 90's g-funk are at the very bottom.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2013, 09:04:29 PM »
north america and south america are two continents

america itself is a country made up of united states

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2013, 01:59:56 AM »
lmfao. did a euro just call me a bitchnigga? i would love to hear your fucked up goofy ass accent as you actually say that to me. i would probably pop a blood vessel laughing so hard.

and asshole, your own link u posted said america is what some people call the continents North and South America.

That's like me saying "Eurasia is a continent". No, its not. Eurasia is a name some people use for the continents of Europe and Asia.

how many continents are on earth, you dumb polack? will u at least answer that question? u probably wont because on the eurotrash meter, the ones who are obsessed with 90's g-funk are at the very bottom.

changing the topic again hahahaha
what did i say  - scared piece of shit wont even answer a simple question

but since im superior to piece of shit like u I will answer that question - depends to which part of the world you would go and varies from 4 to 7 , as some countries consider Eurasia as one continent, but even Olympic Committee consider the World to made of 5 continents therefore 5 rings on the flag  - wooow they must complete idiots because fucktard venom doesn't agree with this and he is alpha & omega of all morons in the world

so porch monkey cunt back to the topic would u answer simple question or not
i know u will not and will comeback with something even more retarded than before

ey NIKCC u calling me a bitchmade  ;D how would u call what inbred venom doing  ;D ;D ;D

Heinz

« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2013, 02:10:43 AM »
Viewing yourself as superior makes you inferior.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2013, 09:02:24 AM »

changing the topic again hahahaha
what did i say  - scared piece of shit wont even answer a simple question

but since im superior to piece of shit like u I will answer that question - depends to which part of the world you would go and varies from 4 to 7 , as some countries consider Eurasia as one continent, but even Olympic Committee consider the World to made of 5 continents therefore 5 rings on the flag  - wooow they must complete idiots because fucktard venom doesn't agree with this and he is alpha & omega of all morons in the world

so porch monkey cunt back to the topic would u answer simple question or not
i know u will not and will comeback with something even more retarded than before

ey NIKCC u calling me a bitchmade  ;D how would u call what inbred venom doing  ;D ;D ;D
so u base ur geological knowledge of continents on a corrupt sports committee's flag? seriously, how dumb are you?

north america, south america, africa, asia, austrialia, antarctica and europe. thats 7 fucko. i could give a fuck about a flag.

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2013, 09:52:41 AM »
lmao@amarica is a continent

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2013, 01:37:17 PM »
sounds like ichi is trying to rewrite every globe ever made and every atlas ever printed.....america is not a continent.  NORTH and SOUTH america are.

eurasia is not a continent, it's a super continent made up of two continents.

son is trying to make it sound like Pangea or something

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2013, 03:37:29 PM »

im just curious is that american thing to dodge the questions and not able to read a simple text without comprehension?

and loool on Hack jumping in the middle of discussion and trying to show his limited knowledge and fails  (dude stuck to posting in sports section cuz it seems this is only thing u know something about)

and i cant stop laughing at cunt venom for dodging all questions and changing topic like bitch he is

yes, they told u in school there is 7 continents but sorry to disappoint you  - THIS IS NOT ABSOLUTE TRUTH   ;D ;D ;D

http://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/faq/geography.html

http://geography.about.com/od/learnabouttheearth/qt/qzcontinents.htm

:D :D :D :D

i know the fucktard venom will argue next 2 months about it and im not surprised it took him 3 weeks to understand simple sentence where i come from , even that he have it in his signature
but he will dodge any questions about his porch monkey origins

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2013, 03:40:01 PM »
ask a Canadian or Mexican if they live in or on America and they'll laugh at you Ichi

stick to...umm I don't know what you are even good at cuz I don't pay attention to you ;)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2013, 04:02:39 PM »

im just curious is that american thing to dodge the questions and not able to read a simple text without comprehension?

and loool on Hack jumping in the middle of discussion and trying to show his limited knowledge and fails  (dude stuck to posting in sports section cuz it seems this is only thing u know something about)

and i cant stop laughing at cunt venom for dodging all questions and changing topic like bitch he is

yes, they told u in school there is 7 continents but sorry to disappoint you  - THIS IS NOT ABSOLUTE TRUTH   ;D ;D ;D

i know the fucktard venom will argue next 2 months about it and im not surprised it took him 3 weeks to understand simple sentence where i come from , even that he have it in his signature
lol @ ur sources. that same source also says there's only one ocean you fuckin momo. Everyone knows there's more than one ocean. u really exposin yaself for being a dumbfuck.

again, that's a UK site and of course they got it wrong. if u lived in a superior country like AMERICA, you'd know better.

what do u call the citizens of the united states of america? USA'ers? United Staters? Oh wait.........we are AMERICANS because we're from AMERICA.

y do i even waste my time wit ya dumbass? and i will answer all ur questions as soon as u tell us what ocuntry u live in. im pretty sure u live in poland because u too ashamed to tell us where u from.

i would be embarrassed too if i came from a ppl known for their ugly ass women and being the most used and abused group of people in europe last century.

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2013, 04:04:43 PM »
yeah i love how that euro uses UK sites to prove his points

lmao @ america being a continent   that's pretty hilarious

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »
lmao @ america being a continent   that's pretty hilarious
these is the same niggas that came to north america and thought it was India back in 1492 so we should expect nothing less.

im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2013, 04:15:43 PM »

lol @ ur sources. that same source also says there's only one ocean you fuckin momo. Everyone knows there's more than one ocean. u really exposin yaself for being a dumbfuck.

again, that's a UK site and of course they got it wrong. if u lived in a superior country like AMERICA, you'd know better.

what do u call the citizens of the united states of america? USA'ers? United Staters? Oh wait.........we are AMERICANS because we're from AMERICA.

y do i even waste my time wit ya dumbass? and i will answer all ur questions as soon as u tell us what ocuntry u live in. im pretty sure u live in poland because u too ashamed to tell us where u from.

i would be embarrassed too if i came from a ppl known for their ugly ass women and being the most used and abused group of people in europe last century.

loool what did i say in my previous post reading with compression is not ur strong point
guess what the same size with .com saying exactly the same thing u fucking idiot

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/faq/geography.html

hahaha u will anwser my questions ahahaha what u scared of bitchnigga
and lool and hack being so convinced that has ultimate knowledge  - lool why u dont post in g-funk thread anymore :P - cuz like here u failed with lack of basic knowledge