Author Topic: more proof that Americans are better than euros  (Read 16663 times)

ICHI THE KILLER

Re: more proof that Americans are better than italians (and euros in general)
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2013, 04:17:46 PM »
http://www.google.com/#bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=13924a0a4fde3916&q=is%20america%20a%20continent
from ur link on the very top of the site hahahaha
North America is a continent wholly within the Northern Hemisphere and almost wholly within the Western Hemisphere. It is also considered a northern subcontinent of the Americas

loool auto-diss hahaha u really stupid

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #121 on: August 16, 2013, 04:36:26 PM »
http://www.google.com/#bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=13924a0a4fde3916&q=is%20america%20a%20continent
North America is a continent wholly within the Northern Hemisphere and almost wholly within the Western Hemisphere. It is also considered a northern subcontinent of the Americas

so in Poland are you ALL inbred or just your family?

you said AMERICA was a continent.  I replied with "north america and south america are continents".  you clearly did not approve.

wow, ya'll polaks are slow.

what g funk thread?  sorry i don't pay attention to every thread on this forum, i'm sure that saddens you.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #122 on: August 16, 2013, 04:48:34 PM »

so in Poland are you ALL inbred or just your family?

you said AMERICA was a continent.  I replied with "north america and south america are continents".  you clearly did not approve.

wow, ya'll polaks are slow.

what g funk thread?  sorry i don't pay attention to every thread on this forum, i'm sure that saddens you.

again read with comprehension its u arguing with me that america is not continent not opposite
i never said that north or south americas cannot be considered continents but u simply are pretty stupid and cant read

and seriously whats so fucking hard to understand that other parts of world consider America as one continent (and rightfully so)  ::) ::) this is not a rocket science , but no some1 told u its must be 7 continents and everything else is incorrect  - u realize this is on level of stupidity presented by moron venom

that g-funk thread were u ass was exposed that u have zero knowledge about music  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 04:59:31 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #123 on: August 16, 2013, 04:54:45 PM »
can you find a link to this g funk thread?

and america is NOT a continent.  NORTH America is one.  and SOUTH america is one.

America itself?  it a country made up of united states.  how hard is that to understand?

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #124 on: August 16, 2013, 05:05:57 PM »
can you find a link to this g funk thread?

and america is NOT a continent.  NORTH America is one.  and SOUTH america is one.
America itself?  it a country made up of united states.  how hard is that to understand?

yes it is considered as one continent in other parts of the world whats is so hard to understand
how many more source u need to see to get a grip of that
go ask ur teacher or any1 who has degree from geography loool
why u arguing with me im just stating facts where u think that what u know is a must  ;D ;D

trace ur post history  - its about essential g-cunk albums

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2013, 05:12:43 PM »
LMAO

"WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND"

LMAO  there is no continent of America.  there are 7 continents and there are two with the name America in them but neither are simply named "America"

wow this guy is a moron.  lmao  "there's one ocean and one America".  there's a canal separating north and south america for one, and two south america has nothing to do with America the country haha

hilarious

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2013, 05:23:39 PM »
^^^^^^^^
u are really a dumb wilson  ::) ::)

so please explain why in for example in France they consider America as one continent  - please enlighten me

so what the fuck is this:

i tell u - one of few ways to distinguish continents - DO U UNDERSTND THIS NOW ???

and lool that canal is man made and wasnt formed by natural tectonic movements or other disaster
are u trying to tell me that things man made are now in US considered are part of naturel evolution  

u seriously have problems with comprehending even simple things wooow

« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 05:28:10 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2013, 05:42:34 PM »
you can post your retard pics all you want, nobody is going to believe people consider America as a continent besides a fucktard euro

"A continent is one of several very large landmasses on Earth. They are generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, with up to seven regions commonly regarded as continents—they are (from largest in size to smallest): Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia."

America = a country made up of 50 states

North america = a continent consisting of America, Canada and Mexico

South America = a continent consisting of a bunch of shitty countries

case closed euroboy

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2013, 06:41:55 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
only Americans consider America as a country looool and nobody else
so in ur passport (if u allowed to have one) what does it says - America or United States of America  :D :D :D i can tell u -  the latter
and if post quotes make sure u quote the whole article idiot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continent#Number_of_continents

or u that fucking stupid u cannot see it clearly

even in the picture u posted 4 out 6 frames america is as one continent  - hahah fuckin moron thank you for proving my point  ;D ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2013, 06:47:35 PM »
you are a dumbass son

it says "north america" and "south america"   those are two diff continents

you euro's got a wack ass school system if you think north america and south america are part of the same continent.  lmao

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2013, 06:57:05 PM »
again read with understanding

The seven-continent model is usually taught in China, India, parts of Western Europe and most English-speaking countries.[citation needed]
The six-continent combined-America model is used in Spanish-speaking countries[24] and in some parts of Europe including Greece (equivalent 5 inhabited continents model (i.e. excluding Antarctica) still also found in texts).[18]

Likewise, the ideal criterion that each be a continuous landmass is often disregarded by the inclusion of the continental shelf and oceanic islands, and contradicted by classifying North and South America as two continents; and/or Eurasia and Africa as two continents, with no natural separation by water. This anomaly reaches its extreme if the continuous land mass of Europe and Asia is considered to constitute two continents.

do u get it now or still its too complicated

you euro's got a wack ass school system if you think north america and south america are part of the same continent.  lmao

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/02/17570163-atlanta-educators-begin-surrendering-in-school-cheating-scandal?lite

i can imagine u attending to school like that one
case closed
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 07:01:06 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2013, 07:44:12 PM »
how do i know you are a stupid polak?  because you judge my education based off of a school 3,000 miles away from where I went to school  :laugh:

silly polak

edit:   lol @ thinking Canada and Chile are both on the same continent  :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 09:57:33 PM by Smart Wilson »

Sccit

« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2013, 09:46:47 PM »
lol so much dumbness in this thread

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2013, 03:52:11 AM »
loool what did i say in my previous post reading with compression is not ur strong point
Huh? What does this even mean polack? like is this a joke? if i were to guess u was tryin to insult my reading COMPREHENSION when u jus wrote the most fucked up sentence i ever seen in english?

again, i ask u polak........what do you call a citizen of the united states? do you call them United Staters? Do you call them USA'ers? What do you, in bottom feeding bitch ass Poland, call a citizen of the united states?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2013, 03:54:44 AM »
how do i know you are a stupid polak?  because you judge my education based off of a school 3,000 miles away from where I went to school  :laugh:
silly polak

edit:   lol @ thinking Canada and Chile are both on the same continent  :laugh:

seriously if u cannot read with understanding not much i can do about it and its just shows that ur education is very poor which u showed already not knowing basic historical facts as well (maybe were u live its even worst than described in that article, i wouldnt be surprise u live in States)

i will make that easy for u since u sooo smart (we know u are pretty dumb, but lets pretend) show me at least one scientific article which states that consider America as one Continent is completely incorrect and it should not be used in that capacity :)   - good luck with that   ;D ;D

again, i ask u polak........what do you call a citizen of the united states? do you call them United Staters? Do you call them USA'ers? What do you, in bottom feeding bitch ass Poland, call a citizen of the united states?

8/10 ten times in europe we call them morons  :D

so answer this idiot why u call citizens of UK  - British, they dont live on British Isles
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 03:58:34 AM by ICHI THE KILLER »