Author Topic: more proof that Americans are better than euros  (Read 16636 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: more proof that Americans are better than italians (and euros in general)
« Reply #135 on: August 17, 2013, 12:02:44 PM »
lmao you say "ur education is very poor" yet you can't cohesively type a sentence properly on your life.

use google translator like Elano next time ichi and scratchy

Sccit

« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2013, 12:36:00 PM »
I get what he's sayin now... and the gif u posted helped prove his point hack lol

But it's still inaccurate... Any1 who considers Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, etc as "Amarica" is flat out wrong
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 12:21:25 PM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2013, 01:02:39 PM »
I get he's sayin now... and the gif u posted helped prove his point hack lol

But it's still inaccurate... Any1 who considers Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, etc as "Amarica" is flat out wrong

when i posted the gif it was on the 7 continent version lmao

america is a country and anyone who says otherwise is a dumb euro

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2013, 02:52:10 PM »
i wouldnt be surprise u live in States
SMH.....

yes u are so smart, BITCHI....even if u type like a dumb euro
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2013, 02:54:42 PM »
all this time we've been lied to.....

we're not living the american dream........its the united states' dream

there is not truth, justice and the american way........its the united states' way

that song "God Bless America" should be "God Bless United States"

but BITCHI still won't tell anyone where he lives lol

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2013, 03:07:58 PM »
he's probably still a polak

lol @ "i wouldn't be surprise u live in states" lmao

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2013, 08:23:04 PM »
my head hurts

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2013, 01:39:20 AM »

no u didnt, look carefully - its a slide of 6 different pictures with 4 of them being America as one continent moron  - how stupid u can be
this is a board with some of the dumbest americans i ever met so why would i care about correct spelling, when u cannot spell correctly urself

and loool and idiot venom at it again - what do u have in ur passport as country America or United States of America
i bet u not allowed to have passport u didnt pass IQ test and they decided to keep such a fuctard in home
and why dodging simple questions idiot - scarred what it may come next  ;D ;D

like i said none of u have a degree in geography, otherwise u wouldnt type such moronic statements , please post a scientific article that what  i am saying is incorrect and I will withdraw all my statements :) 

until then u can type whatever u want - i dont care  :loser:

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2013, 09:18:07 AM »
uhhhhhh.....i got 6 pages worth of this thread to show that u do care......A LOT

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2013, 10:22:32 AM »
uhhhhhh.....i got 6 pages worth of this thread to show that u do care......A LOT

a whole lot too

silly euro thinking people in North Dakota live on the same continent as people in brazil   LMAO what a dumb fuck

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2013, 11:57:22 PM »
i didnt know we were the only continent that almnost touches  the north and south pole.

im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2013, 07:57:34 AM »

no u didnt, look carefully - its a slide of 6 different pictures with 4 of them being America as one continent moron  - how stupid u can be
this is a board with some of the dumbest americans i ever met so why would i care about correct spelling, when u cannot spell correctly urself

and loool and idiot venom at it again - what do u have in ur passport as country America or United States of America
i bet u not allowed to have passport u didnt pass IQ test and they decided to keep such a fuctard in home

like i said none of u have a degree in geography, otherwise u wouldnt type such moronic statements , please post a scientific article that what  i am saying is incorrect and I will withdraw all my statements :) 

lmao.  actually, this american does.

and i didnt read all your posts, but if youre trying to say that south america and north america are considered one continent then you need to get your head checked son.  almost nobody uses the one american continent model.  the euro false sense of superiority never ceases to amaze me, its lulz for reals.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2013, 03:09:44 PM »
I don't understand why these non Americans on dubcc keep fronting like their lives are as rich and valuable and enjoyable as ours.

What else do you guys need to know. Just end the thread.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2013, 03:20:04 PM »

and i didnt read all your posts, but if youre trying to say that south america and north america are considered one continent then you need to get your head checked son.  almost nobody uses the one american continent model.  the euro false sense of superiority never ceases to amaze me, its lulz for reals.

The use of American as a national demonym for U.S. nationals is challenged, primarily by Latin Americans.[2] All Spanish speakers in Spain and Latin America use the term estadounidense to refer to people and things from the United States (from Estados Unidos), while americano refers to the continent as a whole

from dictionary released in 2005:

But the use of americano to refer exclusively to inhabitants of the United States should be avoided; this abusive usage is explained by the fact that U.S. citizens often use the abbreviated name América (in English, without an accent) to refer to their country. One should not forget that América is the name of the entire continent and all who inhabit it are americanos.

almost nobody = latin america = 589,018,078  ::) ::)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2013, 04:31:27 PM »

The use of American as a national demonym for U.S. nationals is challenged, primarily by Latin Americans.[2] All Spanish speakers in Spain and Latin America use the term estadounidense to refer to people and things from the United States (from Estados Unidos), while americano refers to the continent as a whole

from dictionary released in 2005:

But the use of americano to refer exclusively to inhabitants of the United States should be avoided; this abusive usage is explained by the fact that U.S. citizens often use the abbreviated name América (in English, without an accent) to refer to their country. One should not forget that América is the name of the entire continent and all who inhabit it are americanos.

almost nobody = latin america = 589,018,078  ::) ::)

U fucking eurotard. U not only r upholding the stereotype of the upitty knowitall euro but ur trying to argue what really is a difference of cultures - canadians mexicans and ppl from the us call folks from the usa AMERICANS while south americans refer to everyone as that because their roots r from europe but theyre born on this side of the atlantic.  And even south americans go by the 7 continent model they just can also refer to themselves as americans too.  God euros r fucking dumb and hard headed as fuck sometimes.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup