Author Topic: more proof that Americans are better than euros  (Read 16650 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: more proof that Americans are better than italians (and euros in general)
« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2013, 04:43:56 PM »
Maine is part of the same continent as santiago, chile lmao

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2013, 12:00:27 AM »
Maine is part of the same continent as santiago, chile lmao

typical euro talking out his ass

i always love it when they bring up education, like they have the issues and the number of people we do.  if we closed the fucking borders to folks like him and all the economic vampires from south of the border we'd have a booming education system in 20 yrs time i guarantee it.  plus he comes from a country the size of the county i live in smh. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

bouli77

« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2013, 06:55:21 AM »
like they have the issues and the number of people we do.  if we closed the fucking borders to folks like him and all the economic vampires from south of the border we'd have a booming education system in 20 yrs time i guarantee it.  

europe as a whole do though. the US and European countries have a lot of similar societal issues. as for America being one or two continents, it's really a question of terminology, it's mind boggling to see people bickering about such stuff and taking things to heart like that.

eurobashing has always been a tradition on dubcc, it's silly to even fight it.

plus he comes from a country the size of the county i live in smh. 

Poland is as big as New Mexico, which is like the 5th largest state in the US.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 07:47:43 AM by bouli77 »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2013, 03:22:09 PM »

and loool and idiot venom at it again - what do u have in ur passport as country America or United States of America
i bet u not allowed to have passport u didnt pass IQ test and they decided to keep such a fuctard in home
and why dodging simple questions idiot - scarred what it may come next  ;D ;D
u said the same shit like 7 times already. it wasnt funny or cute the first 6 times so why u keep tryin? another thing u euros aint known for is your humor. STOP IT, POLACK.

Please Polack, you obsess over our culture and movies and music so much.......i'm curious.........what has Poland contributed to the world stage that other people recognize and other than how badly yall got ya asses handed to ya in WWII?

if u dont reply to that question and bow out of this thread then i'd understand.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Heinz

« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2013, 03:35:18 PM »

and loool and idiot venom at it again - what do u have in ur passport as country America or United States of America
i bet u not allowed to have passport u didnt pass IQ test and they decided to keep such a fuctard in home

Please Polack, you obsess over our culture and movies and music so much.......i'm curious.........what has Poland contributed to the world stage that other people recognize and other than how badly yall got ya asses handed to ya in WWII?

Poland gave birth to Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin.
That is good enough for a simple fellow like me.
Nice wrestling match you guys have going by the way.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2013, 03:39:27 PM »

Poland gave birth to Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin.
That is good enough for a simple fellow like me.

can u spit a hot 16 over his shit?

if not, i could give a fuck.

euros greatest export was mr. bean........sadly thats it cuz he wack as fuck.

im from Poland
LOL!

bouli77

« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2013, 03:57:44 PM »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2013, 04:09:15 PM »
like they have the issues and the number of people we do.  if we closed the fucking borders to folks like him and all the economic vampires from south of the border we'd have a booming education system in 20 yrs time i guarantee it.  

europe as a whole do though. the US and European countries have a lot of similar societal issues. as for America being one or two continents, it's really a question of terminology, it's mind boggling to see people bickering about such stuff and taking things to heart like that.

eurobashing has always been a tradition on dubcc, it's silly to even fight it.

plus he comes from a country the size of the county i live in smh. 

Poland is as big as New Mexico, which is like the 5th largest state in the US.

1.  europe as a whole?  you cant compare youre continent to our country.  the mexico problem eclipses any problem you guys have education-wise, thats a fact.

2.  the euro bashing and the american bashing are about equal.

3.  New Mexico is one of 50 states.  Shit adds up.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

bouli77

« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2013, 04:21:44 PM »
1. Well with the European Union getting bigger by the minute, and with projects of a single constitution (aborted, thanks to us), it's more than a free trade association and closer to a federation.

2. it's mostly american trolls who like to pick on and bully euros of the dubb (can't blame you sometimes)

3. it was just to put things in perspective, Poland is not a tiny speck (as you make it out to be) as it's comparable to some of the biggest states America has. Poland is one of 27 members, shit adds up too  ;)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2013, 05:16:19 PM »
who's trollin? facts are facts, bloke.

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #160 on: August 21, 2013, 08:57:28 PM »
LMAO N EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK U DOIN WATCHING EPISODES ABOUT MANDINGOS?

LMAO MY ASS. I DIDN'T WATCH THAT VIDEO, BUT SINCE YOUR MOTHER IS A SLUT I WAS SURE SHE WAS PART OF THAT CLUB.

LOL HE DIDNT WATCH IT, HE JUST POSTED IT

KEEP IT REAL, MAYN...I AINT HERE 2 JUDGE U.

I DIDN'T WATCH IT, I'M NOT GAY LIKE YOUR "BROTHER" EDEN. YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE, IT MUST BE HARD TO ACCEPT IT, DON'T CRY DUMB JEW

RIGHT...U DIDNT WATCH IT, U JUST POSTED IT LMAO

notice how irate he got when he went with the giant letters

Proc pka KP

Re: more proof that Americans are better than euros
« Reply #161 on: May 27, 2021, 11:39:20 PM »
you tight shirt wearin, deoderantless, sausage eating, inbred italians and euros come to our country with great reverence and treat it like a version of Mecca or some shit.

americans come to your land and fuck your bitches (u are desperate for a real man), break fingers off your statues and treat u like the beta bitches u truly are lol

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

American tourist snaps Italian statue’s finger off

Violating the first rule of visiting a museum — look but don’t touch the art — an American tourist in Italy has generated shock and outrage by snapping the finger off a 600-year-old statue at a museum in Florence.

According to the Italian newspaper, Corriere Fiorentino, the snap heard around the art world took place when an unnamed 55-year-old Missouri man visiting the city’s Museo dell'Opera del Duomo held his hand up against the outstretched palm of a statue of the Virgin Mary by the 15th-century sculptor Giovanni d'Ambrogio.

Whether he was comparing hand spans or giving the statue a high five is unclear but the end result was that the pinky finger of the statue’s right hand was broken off.

Despite apologizing for his action, the tourist could be liable for a large fine, according to The (UK) Independent.

Even a financial penalty, however, is unlikely to assuage local Florentines, experienced art lovers and other travelers who would argue that anyone with the means to travel should also possess the understanding that art in museums is meant to be seen and not touched.

“In a globalized world like ours, the fundamental rules for visiting a museum have been forgotten, that is, ‘Do not touch the works’,” museum director Timothy Verdun told reporters.

That basic premise notwithstanding, that globalization only reinforces the need for continuing education, says Sevil Sonmez, a tourism professor at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.

“If this was a first-time traveler, he’s probably not very experienced, maybe a little naïve,” said Sonmez. “If there’s no one around to give pointers on what to do and what to avoid, these things are likely to happen.”

In fact, in the case of the Virgin’s dismembered digit, it’s happened before. As reported by Firenze Today, the pinky was actually a plaster replacement for the long-missing marble original.

Nor is this first priceless piece of art damaged by accident. In 2006, a visitor to the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge, England, tripped and sent three Quing Dynasty vases crashing to the ground. Four years later, a woman visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York fell into a Picasso painting called “The Actor” and left it with a six-inch gash.

The artworks above, it’s worth noting, were eventually repaired and put back on display, which suggests there may be hope that future visitors to the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo will be able to view the Virgin with all 10 of her fingers.

In the meantime, the incident in Florence should serve as a timely reminder of the “look but don’t touch” rule. That also means no high fives, no “pull my finger” photo ops and definitely no fist bumps.

As for the still-anonymous yet now-infamous finger-snapper, Sonmez, for one, takes the long view.

“It’s part of the process of traveling and gaining experience,” she said. “The best way to learn is to make mistakes — and he certainly won’t do that again.”

Sikotic™

« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2021, 02:53:55 AM »
Confession: I was Rick Venom trolling you motherfuckers.

I love you euros.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #163 on: June 13, 2021, 08:00:14 AM »

I love you euros.

didnt he post videos of him bumpin lamb in his garage wit a mask on... his hands were white n he had on a wedding ring iirc LOL

or am i thinkin of some1 else?

Proc pka KP

« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2021, 09:50:55 AM »

I love you euros.

Please log into that account and post that Skitt surprised you and you ran........... then we'll know it's you.