Author Topic: "shes a little female pac"  (Read 1913 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: "shes a little female pac"
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2013, 07:56:22 PM »
UNLOVABLE all jokes aside (including your face), could you tell us real quick in a nutshell why in the fuck we should fuck with her book and whats the connection to tupac?

what makes her "a lil female pac ;)"

cause i see she got some of the spirit, attitude & contradictions that remind me of pac for some reason & the girl does have lyrics too, nah but im just promoting the book for her thats why i put the sig on here & everywhere else i know off, in a nutshell like you said redneck it equals = MONEY & she's already getting her second book published :) as far as my face, you aint never seen my face redneck petey :)

yes i did you look like that albino rapper in strong arm steady you was so pale you looked like a ghost in a fitted cap.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 08:24:43 PM »
UNLOVABLE all jokes aside (including your face), could you tell us real quick in a nutshell why in the fuck we should fuck with her book and whats the connection to tupac?

what makes her "a lil female pac ;)"

cause i see she got some of the spirit, attitude & contradictions that remind me of pac for some reason & the girl does have lyrics too, nah but im just promoting the book for her thats why i put the sig on here & everywhere else i know off, in a nutshell like you said redneck it equals = MONEY & she's already getting her second book published :) as far as my face, you aint never seen my face redneck petey :)

yes i did you look like that albino rapper in strong arm steady you was so pale you looked like a ghost in a fitted cap.

nah i aint albino

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2013, 09:09:37 PM »
This bitch's grammar and spelling is worse than M Dogg's. It's like she didn't even check her shit for spellin errors, b.

As I begun to write vol.1 in 2007 I was practically insane in a state of rage and psychosis with no medication all I would do is self medicate I would smoke marijuana etc. but while I was in this state I wrote page after page of scribble scrabble to one collect my thoughts and turn into either a book or an album. I have dual personality in which I am under treatment for 6 years. Later I have furnished this so that others can see, learn and read to know what it's like to live in psychosis. Lack of awareness lack of sense of reality full of rage & delusions. So this book is for the young ones troubled ones, to lead the way without violence & catastrophes unless necessary. Or for a parent who wants to understand the rage in their child or why they use marijuana. You will learn its to prevent kayatic behaviors in the future. Where in the past we used fist now we use bullets.

this bitch got Elano lookin like he got a PhD in English, dogg.

wtf is kayatic? lolololol
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2013, 09:11:32 PM »
lol and look at this gem. there's a single review, a 5 star review, written by someone on Amazon. take a look:

Hidden Gem
By Gabriel Dominguez on May 29, 2013
Format: Paperback
after reading this small book, i must say that this girl is a hidden gem to the world, she reminds me of 2pac in some ways of thinking & energy wise. she has endured pain in admirable way & still has kept a positive attitude no matter what, she strives for healing no matter what & has discovered her true calling in life....this book is an absolute must read for anyone interested in the subject matter....

hmmmmm......

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2013, 11:00:50 PM »
GANGSTA

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 11:04:48 AM »
shes just a lil female pac guys ;)

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 11:11:49 AM »
STILL WAITIN 2 SEE THE QUOTE

bouli77

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2013, 11:33:21 AM »

it's in Untouchable's signature

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2013, 11:41:18 AM »

it's in Untouchable's signature

oh, ok...i got sigs turned off. probably missin a lot of good shit.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2013, 09:57:33 PM »
she's a compact lesane crooks with 2 x chromosomes.

im from Poland
LOL!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2013, 10:52:19 PM »
lol rick found unfuckable on you tube hahahaha

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2013, 02:09:59 PM »
i guess she's his girlfriend

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2013, 02:46:19 PM »
she prolly the same size as that tiny muhfucka 2pac so i would jus call her a female pac

Tiny, 'Pac was 5'9" and 160 pounds. I use to rap his lines all the time 'cause when I was in high school, those were my exact stats. LOL...

Anyways, who is this chick?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2013, 03:37:10 PM »
she prolly the same size as that tiny muhfucka 2pac so i would jus call her a female pac

Tiny, 'Pac was 5'9" and 160 pounds. I use to rap his lines all the time 'cause when I was in high school, those were my exact stats. LOL...

read the post right above yours...she's untouchable662's girl

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2013, 04:10:17 PM »

5'9 160 is tiny compared to me. i aint talkin bout lil bitches like u

im from Poland
LOL!