Author Topic: ANY1 KNOW OF ANY SITES I CAN USE TO UPLOAD LARGE FILES? 5 GB+ - L.A.M.B SHIET  (Read 1067 times)

Sccit

IM TRYNA SEND OUR MUSIC VIDEO FOOTAGE TO OUR EDITOR, BUT EMAIL WONT ALLOW AND I DUNO OF ANY SITES THAT ALLOW U TO UPLOAD AND/OR SHARE ANYTHING OVER 2GB....WHAT CAN I USE TO SEND THIS FOOTAHGE OVER? IT'S 3 SEPARATE ZIP FILES, ALL ABOUT 6 GB. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED AND WILL GO TO GOOD USE 8)

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
Hey homey I realy dont think bootleggeng westcoast music is gona help to brought the coast back any better like it onse waz!!
You tri to actz like u realy cared about this site but tha realty is niggaz liked u is why this site had been in a incline tha lately few years!!
We need to net work with eachether and that duzent mean steel others ppls music and tryed to upllad it and send it out for free!! I of been in this bizness for ten years and I see the defestasion that u young buccz have caused to the movmeng. All I'm
askin is be eazy cuzzin and the coast will rise agen! But not without the help of all of us
Deuces

Sccit

THIS IS FOR MY OWN MUSIC, BUT IM PRETTY SURE U ALREADY KNEW THAT

Hack Wilson - real

Hey homey I realy dont think bootleggeng westcoast music is gona help to brought the coast back any better like it onse waz!!
You tri to actz like u realy cared about this site but tha realty is niggaz liked u is why this site had been in a incline tha lately few years!!
We need to net work with eachether and that duzent mean steel others ppls music and tryed to upllad it and send it out for free!! I of been in this bizness for ten years and I see the defestasion that u young buccz have caused to the movmeng. All I'm
askin is be eazy cuzzin and the coast will rise agen! But not without the help of all of us
Deuces

lmao

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
Then tried this wepsite I believe it will did ur music jastice www.recyclebin.com

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Deuces
euro.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
IM TRYNA SEND OUR MUSIC VIDEO FOOTAGE TO OUR EDITOR, BUT EMAIL WONT ALLOW AND I DUNO OF ANY SITES THAT ALLOW U TO UPLOAD AND/OR SHARE ANYTHING OVER 2GB....WHAT CAN I USE TO SEND THIS FOOTAHGE OVER? IT'S 3 SEPARATE ZIP FILES, ALL ABOUT 6 GB. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED AND WILL GO TO GOOD USE 8)

SPEAK ENGLISH DUMB JEW

Sccit

ELANO, ARE WE STILL HAVIN READIN COMPREHENSION ISSUES? I THOUGHT WE WERE PASSED THAT STAGE.

ICHI THE KILLER

to be able to send a massive file u will need a premium account on one of server sites like rapidgator or something similar
other option is split the files into smaller ones using software like this
http://hjsplit.en.softonic.com/

and than the person on the second end can use the same software to join files

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
ELANO, ARE WE STILL HAVIN READIN COMPREHENSION ISSUES? I THOUGHT WE WERE PASSED THAT STAGE.

SHUT UP MONGOLOID

Will_B

SHUT UP MONGOLOID

PAST*

Sccit

EITHER U PLAYIN CAP'N SAVE-A-HOE OR U PLAYIN THE ANNOYIN GRAMMAR NAZI. WHICH IS IT, WILL?...WHAT I MEANT 2 SAY WAS THAT I THOUGHT WE'VE PASSED THAT STAGE 8)

I KNOW U THE TYPE TO PROOF READ UR POSTS 2 TIMES BEFORE U PRESS REPLY, BUT WE AINT ALL THAT INVESTED IN SOUNDIN PROPER ON MESSAGE FORUMS, MATE. POINT IS, THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NOT KNOWING ENGLISH AND MAKING TYPOS.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
lol will gotta live a miserable boring life.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

LOL N I WAS JUST ON HERE DEFENDIN DUDE A COUPLE DAYS BACK

BEST CASE SCENARIO, HE'S TROLLIN, WHICH WOULD MAKE HIM EXACTLY WHAT HE HATES...SMH

*defending

Will_B

Again dudes confusing shit talkin/makin jokes with trolling

The alias Dick Venom, Dumb Bell = Troll

Me = genuine poster. Usually keeps it 100/trill and on topic. But i DO JOKE (this happens in real life convos too, please note)