Author Topic: ANY1 KNOW OF ANY SITES I CAN USE TO UPLOAD LARGE FILES? 5 GB+ - L.A.M.B SHIET  (Read 1105 times)

Sccit

I FORGIVE U

Hack Wilson - real

russell bell isn't a troll, he's been here for years

Will_B

russell bell isn't a troll, he's been here for years

Does that make a difference?

Sccit

ANYWAYS, THANKS DUB, BUT THE COLI HELPED ME ON THIS 1...I USED GOOGLE DRIVE, WHICH IS WORKIN NICELY 8)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Again dudes confusing shit talkin/makin jokes with trolling

The alias Dick Venom, Dumb Bell = Troll

Me = genuine poster. Usually keeps it 100/trill and on topic. But i DO JOKE (this happens in real life convos too, please note)
swear to god, i will pay you $1,000 if you record yourself saying "i usually keeps it one hunnid/trill" in your goofy ass british accent, you fake muhfucka.

i am not trollin on this one. i am dead serious.

and just to clear this up: not everybody who see thru u and hate yo punk ass isn't a "troll". that word gets more used and abused than your dignity around here.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

Me = genuine poster. Usually keeps it 100/trill and on topic. But i DO JOKE (this happens in real life convos too, please note)
swear to god, i will pay you $1,000 if you record yourself saying "i usually keeps it one hunnid/trill" in your goofy ass british accent, you fake muhfucka.

and just to clear this up: not everybody who see thru u and hate yo punk ass isn't a "troll". that word gets more used and abused than your dignity around here.

Is or isn't?

What point are you even making here?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?

Is or isn't?

u kno exactly what point im tryin to make, limey. dont get cute with me, i aint ya boytoy madsen.

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

Is or isn't?

u kno exactly what point im tryin to make, limey. dont get cute with me, i aint ya boytoy madsen.

OK: Send $1,000 to my account and I will record the quote.

Not much of a challenge but there you go..

Sccit

FULL AMOUNT UPFRONT? YALL NEED TO COME TO A COMPROMISE....HALF THE MONEY, HALF THE QUOTE, YAD

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?

Is or isn't?

do u pay for ur haircut before they actually cut ur hair?

ur old ass prolly dont have any hair to cut so that was a bad analogy.......what im tryin to say is nah gramps u gotta provide the product. dont worry im a man of my word unlike you i dont promise shit without delivering (i.e. the info on madsen).

im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

Is or isn't?

do u pay for ur haircut before they actually cut ur hair?

ur old ass prolly dont have any hair to cut so that was a bad analogy.......what im tryin to say is nah gramps u gotta provide the product. dont worry im a man of my word unlike you i dont promise shit without delivering (i.e. the info on madsen).

:banana_llama:

LOOOL Mike got sonned into the next LIFE. I delivered enough and never promised more unless he comes back for another 'him vs me' thing (and no one wants another year of that, fuck what you bout to say)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
that shit was weak. it just so happened that bitch madsen was weak too.

not impressed

im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

JUST RECORD THE SENTENCE...THERES 1,000 BUX ON THE LINE. WHAT U GOT 2 LOSE?