Author Topic: ANY1 KNOW OF ANY SITES I CAN USE TO UPLOAD LARGE FILES? 5 GB+ - L.A.M.B SHIET  (Read 1071 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: ANY1 KNOW OF ANY SITES I CAN USE TO UPLOAD LARGE FILES? 5 GB+ - L.A.M.B SHIET
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2013, 02:26:38 PM »
how does this concern u capt save a bloke?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

Re: ANY1 KNOW OF ANY SITES I CAN USE TO UPLOAD LARGE FILES? 5 GB+ - L.A.M.B SHIET
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2013, 05:41:44 PM »
FULL AMOUNT UPFRONT? YALL NEED TO COME TO A COMPROMISE....HALF THE MONEY, HALF THE QUOTE, YAD

I missed this before

$500 upfront sounds good. Still works for me.
do u pay for half ya haircut upfront bloke?

stop fuckin around and get to work. i know u dont have the heart tho.

LOL at Rick being so broke, he can't even afford a fake online bet :D
*yawn*

either u gon do it or not. i aint got time for this shit. my name aint mike madsen if u aint noticed.

Lol at the troll taking himself so seriously. You act like you're somehow calling my bluff with this.  :D

Like I said, 500 beans in my account and I'll record you half of the quote

he will pay u in food stamps so be careful
lol @ this euro ashamed of being a polack comes on here solely to talk shit to me.

how's the weather in ur bitch ass country?

loool at that porch monkey trying to be funny :)
like said idiot i dont live in POland fucktard

LMFAOOO he even put it in his sig.

I guess he dont read too good :loser:
oh look, capt. save-a-bloke is inseting himself in an issue that has nothing to do with him......what a surprise.

still waiting for BITCHI to tell us where he lives. its obviously poland because he can
t say otherwise.

Is Rick really not getting it still or is this a troll tactic?

he is just plain retarded nothing else no one who cannot read with understanding is not too smart

and rick u so fucking boring - where he lives , where he lives  ::) ::) and one thing obvious is that u are stupid as fuck
and im still waititng for ur answer about ethnicity -  cannot be intelligent background proly Irish or some other pikey scum

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2013, 05:43:50 PM »
a polish guy making fun of someone else's ethnicity?  hahaha

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2013, 05:48:19 PM »
a polish guy making fun of someone else's ethnicity?  hahaha

says dumb mutt who dont have one  ;D ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2013, 05:57:08 PM »
a polish guy making fun of someone else's ethnicity?  hahaha

says dumb mutt who dont have one  ;D ;D

Rick Venom ate you for lunch...I suppose you deserve props for showing your face around here after.  +1

However, your google translator needs an upgrade.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2013, 06:03:11 PM »

Rick Venom ate you for lunch...I suppose you deserve props for showing your face around here after.  +1

loool at ate me for lunch there is no point arguing with an idiot who has a mind of a 5 years old kinda like u and its is fun to make him look like a an idiot  ;D
and like i said before i dont give shit what u think about my english im not here for english lessons :) and i will write the fuck i want  8) 8)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 06:08:17 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2013, 06:28:11 PM »

loool at ate me for lunch there is no point arguing with an idiot who has a mind of a 5 years old kinda like u and its is fun to make him look like a an idiot  ;D
and like i said before i dont give shit what u think about my english im not here for english lessons :) and i will write the fuck i want  8) 8)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2013, 09:34:21 PM »
i said ti before, i am an american and thats all that really matters, bitchi.

now polack, its ur turn. since u dont live in earth's asshole aka poland, where is it that u reside?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!