Author Topic: The Source interview of 50 Cent  (Read 208 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
The Source interview of 50 Cent
« on: March 14, 2003, 09:00:30 AM »
Although I agree with the 4/5 rating, you notice how they failed to list Eminem as a producer on the album.  They don't mention the songs he makes an appearance in either.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The Source interview of 50 Cent
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 10:56:45 AM »
You mean review not interview right?

I heard someone here say that The Source doesn't review albums unless they get a copy of the album sent to them.  I guess that policy is out the window if it existed cause Eminem said no one from the label would have anything to do with them again.

Skindiana bon3z

Re:The Source interview of 50 Cent
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2003, 03:07:08 PM »
You mean review not interview right?

I heard someone here say that The Source doesn't review albums unless they get a copy of the album sent to them.  I guess that policy is out the window if it existed cause Eminem said no one from the label would have anything to do with them again.

yeah and i saw that too that eminem wasn't listed as a producer....I mean he is the executive producer of the album....and what i thought was stupid as fuck as they quoted 50 things 50 has said in the past and even commented on some...like 50 said Ja is a pop artist...he's always dancing around and singing like on that mary j. song...and they put ed. note: 50 sings the hook on 16 songs on the grodt cd....wtf is that...fuck the source...then they write a letter to Interscope label guy Jimmy Iovine...the source is getting really gay....thats all i gotta say...

peace