Author Topic: MONSTER KODY CALLS LIL MONSTER A RAPIST AND A CLUCK  (Read 9061 times)

jmix

Re: MONSTER KODY CALLS LIL MONSTER A RAPIST AND A CLUCK
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 01:30:40 PM »
dont all just on monster kodys junk at once. Did he not tell the story of how suge knight confessed to him about Tupac's killer and then run tell that?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 01:13:50 AM »
did not MONSTER KODY snitch and lie on SUGE? Just saying.
if what he said didn't put suge behind bars it's not snitchin'.
snitching is snitching.you give information away about any crime or action that the subject doesnt want to be known is snitching.
so if someone mugs your mom and she calls the police she's a snitch ?

snitching is snitching.you give information away about any crime or action that the subject doesnt want to be known is snitching.

See this is why street politics need to be left off the Internet cause everyone and their mom always has to add their 2 cents on things they know nothin about. There's way too many misconceptions of what snitchin' is and isn't that's constantly being perpetuated. Jmix, you clearly have no proof or substantial evidence to support your claims that Monster Kody is a snitch and until you do what you're saying is irrelevant and very disrespectful to Monster's name and reputation. Aside from that, One-Man-Mob your definition of snitchin' is incorrect. What you described would make a person a traitor or simply someone with a big mouth discussing things that don't concern them NOT a snitch. You are only a snitch if you are part of a group or organization that strictly prohibits cooperating with authorities. Which tends to include gangsters and various nationalistic or revolutionary groups for example. Snitching is when you willingly participate in illegal activities and as soon as you get caught you start singing like a canary giving authorities information about this, that, and the third in order to save your own ass because you are selfish and unable to accept responsibility for your personal decisions and  actions. If you're a snitch your name is on DOCUMENTED PAPERWORK. Civilians are obviously exempt from this code of conduct and have every right to call the police if they have no one else to turn to in order to seek justice.

Speak on what you know people it's as simple as that. This shouldn't have been posted here in the first place
+1

he was talking to ppl like you sweetheart

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 09:43:31 AM »

See this is why street politics need to be left off the Internet cause everyone and their mom always has to add their 2 cents on things they know nothin about. There's way too many misconceptions of what snitchin' is and isn't that's constantly being perpetuated. Jmix, you clearly have no proof or substantial evidence to support your claims that Monster Kody is a snitch and until you do what you're saying is irrelevant and very disrespectful to Monster's name and reputation. Aside from that, One-Man-Mob your definition of snitchin' is incorrect. What you described would make a person a traitor or simply someone with a big mouth discussing things that don't concern them NOT a snitch. You are only a snitch if you are part of a group or organization that strictly prohibits cooperating with authorities. Which tends to include gangsters and various nationalistic or revolutionary groups for example. Snitching is when you willingly participate in illegal activities and as soon as you get caught you start singing like a canary giving authorities information about this, that, and the third in order to save your own ass because you are selfish and unable to accept responsibility for your personal decisions and  actions. If you're a snitch your name is on DOCUMENTED PAPERWORK. Civilians are obviously exempt from this code of conduct and have every right to call the police if they have no one else to turn to in order to seek justice.

Speak on what you know people it's as simple as that. This shouldn't have been posted here in the first place
+1

he was talking to ppl like you sweetheart
no he wasn't. only the muthafuckas like you who really don't know shit about the streets.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 12:41:55 PM »
dog your a republican from jersey and spend most of your time posting on a west coast forum about a rapper from atlanta, no one takes you serious

ill pay you 100 dollars in bitcoins if you record yourself saying "what the buisness is, shawty" in a thick jersey accent.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 04:31:04 PM »
dog your a republican from jersey and spend most of your time posting on a west coast forum about a rapper from atlanta, no one takes you serious

ill pay you 100 dollars in bitcoins if you record yourself saying "what the buisness is, shawty" in a thick jersey accent.
false statement u drug abuser. i'll do you one better and pay for your funeral if you jump in front of a movin' 18 wheeler today or tomorrow.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2013, 05:26:55 PM »
wat kinda self respectin grown ass nigga calls himself monster kody? fuck outta here, b
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!