Author Topic: Lost footage of NIKCC meeting Kobe Bryant from back in the day  (Read 2651 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Lost footage of NIKCC meeting Kobe Bryant from back in the day
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 08:28:09 AM »
Or it means I can have fun when there are no students around. I do work with college students now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 09:49:45 AM »
I will agree this is inappropriate if NIK steps down as Sports mod, considering 95% of the shit that he posts is biased, troll-like and not the behavior a moderator should exhibit on a DAILY basis.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 10:43:47 AM »
I will agree this is inappropriate if NIK steps down as Sports mod, considering 95% of the shit that he posts is biased, troll-like and not the behavior a moderator should exhibit on a DAILY basis.

EVERYONE KNOWS IM A KNOWLEDGEABLE CAT...SOME PEOPLE MAY CONSIDER ME BIAS. WHETHER THATS TRUE OR NOT IS UP FOR DEBATE....BUT BEIN BIASED TOWARDS UR FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM IS NOT GROUNDS FOR STEPPIN DOWN AS MOD. SPORTS SECTION WAS VIRTUALLY DEAD BEFORE I TOOK OVER.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 10:48:49 AM »

I think daily being the key word.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2013, 10:50:34 AM »

THE FACT THAT UR A GLOBAL MOD AND IM ONLY A SPORTS MOD IS UPSETTING A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE. SHUT UR MOUTH IF U KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR U,

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2013, 11:17:40 AM »

THE FACT THAT UR A GLOBAL MOD AND IM ONLY A SPORTS MOD IS UPSETTING A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE. SHUT UR MOUTH IF U KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR U,

The people upset are the same people upset that I am still here and have been upset since I was only a ToT mod. All that beef from them to me has moved here, where it belongs. Now this is G-Spot, if I want to mess with you and compare you to a 14 year old Amanda Bynes, that's what this forum is for. I don't do it everyday, but you have to admit Scittles, I could mess with you daily if I wanted to. But I don't, I still do actually respect you, but you HAVE to admit, this was too funny to pass up!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2013, 11:36:46 AM »
look grandpa, we all know why u made this thread. ur section is beyond dead dogg. its more dead than all the civilians ur beloved obama has killed with drone strikes. nobody give a fuck bout ur shit.

and because ur a lazy bitch n dont wanna put no effort in reviving ur section, u just wanna come in here and act all jelly at nikcc.

nikcc took the sports section, ran with it and he got that shit poppin. u jealous as fuck dogg........just like when SGV was balls deep in ur sister n u were too bitchmade to do anything about it.

fa real, what motivates u to live when ur such a fuckin loser? i woulda offed myself if i was u by now.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2013, 11:53:49 AM »
Gotta love how Mpuppy ignored the bring up of his loose ass sister.  For real, if any dude on this forum pulled someones sister and fucked the paint off the walls that shit is a board career ender.  Exposure shit ain't even close.

And It ain't like that chubby bastard SGV was out romancing and walking on the beach with your sisters big ass either.  He was taking it straight to the hole, on some off the top ropes type shit.  He bored the pussy out then left it smoking.  Plus after whoridin the pussy he came to your house to drag the beast out to body slam it again.  All the while you sat the with crocodile tears like a ho.
fa real tho. fuck all that keyboard warrior shit aka "exposures". that nigga SGV came to ya pad. YOUR FUCKIN HOME. took ya sister and fucked the shit outta her while u was sittin at home waitin by the front door like the old ass grandpa that u are. ain't no coming back from that b.

and u know this. thats why u gotta rationalize that shit to yaself and force urself to believe that "SGV ran away like a bitch". dude aint had no plans of wifin ya sister up. he came to fuck fat bitches n chew bubblegum n sgv was all outta bubblegum by the time he pulled up to your apartment complex. he aint gotta belittle himself to a bitch like u n ask for permission to take ur sis out. he hit it n quit it like a boss n u still tryin to pretend it wasnt no big deal.

aint no comin back from that.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Fraxxx

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 12:03:24 PM »
look grandpa, we all know why u made this thread. ur section is beyond dead dogg. its more dead than all the civilians ur beloved obama has killed with drone strikes. nobody give a fuck bout ur shit.

and because ur a lazy bitch n dont wanna put no effort in reviving ur section, u just wanna come in here and act all jelly at nikcc.

nikcc took the sports section, ran with it and he got that shit poppin. u jealous as fuck dogg........just like when SGV was balls deep in ur sister n u were too bitchmade to do anything about it.

fa real, what motivates u to live when ur such a fuckin loser? i woulda offed myself if i was u by now.

You sure doing a lot to kill it. A little quality control wouldn't hurt. Keep trolling though, but maybe you just keep it out of ToT.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 12:17:00 PM »

Gotta love how Mpuppy ignored the bring up of his loose ass sister.  For real, if any dude on this forum pulled someones sister and fucked the paint off the walls that shit is a board career ender.  Exposure shit ain't even close.

And It ain't like that chubby bastard SGV was out romancing and walking on the beach with your sisters big ass either.  He was taking it straight to the hole, on some off the top ropes type shit.  He bored the pussy out then left it smoking.  Plus after whoridin the pussy he came to your house to drag the beast out to body slam it again.  All the while you sat the with crocodile tears like a ho.
fa real tho. fuck all that keyboard warrior shit aka "exposures". that nigga SGV came to ya pad. YOUR FUCKIN HOME. took ya sister and fucked the shit outta her while u was sittin at home waitin by the front door like the old ass grandpa that u are. ain't no coming back from that b.

and u know this. thats why u gotta rationalize that shit to yaself and force urself to believe that "SGV ran away like a bitch". dude aint had no plans of wifin ya sister up. he came to fuck fat bitches n chew bubblegum n sgv was all outta bubblegum by the time he pulled up to your apartment complex. he aint gotta belittle himself to a bitch like u n ask for permission to take ur sis out. he hit it n quit it like a boss n u still tryin to pretend it wasnt no big deal.

aint no comin back from that.

Please, SGV shit, I ain't mention it because I already addressed it. Dude didn't want to meet, he did what he did. If you was here back in the day, I also didn't defend my sister either. She a grown woman, she do what she did. Before, when I talked about NIKCC, he PM'd me about re-upping threads, I'm assuming it was this topic because that's the only one he'd have real life dirt with me. But if you look then, and you look now, it's something I never really address. I will say this, I'm glad all of this is happening here than in ToT.

And as for reviving ToT. That's why I had an election for a new mod there. Everyone got the new mod they wanted. I even told the upper dogs to take me off ToT mod.

Ricky, didn't you vote Obama too in 2008?

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 01:39:59 PM »

The people upset are the same people upset that I am still here and have been upset since I was only a ToT mod. All that beef from them to me has moved here, where it belongs. Now this is G-Spot, if I want to mess with you and compare you to a 14 year old Amanda Bynes, that's what this forum is for. I don't do it everyday, but you have to admit Scittles, I could mess with you daily if I wanted to. But I don't, I still do actually respect you, but you HAVE to admit, this was too funny to pass up!

WHATS UR POINT? I CAN DO U IN BY BRINGING BACK THE PLUS-SIZE AFFAIR SCANDAL AND BUMPIN OLD THREADS FROM 2003, BUT I HAVE MORE SENSE THAN THAT. FRANKLY, IM MORE UPSET THAT UR DEGRADING LAKER FANS OVER THE FACT THAT UR TAKIN SHOTS.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2013, 01:48:20 PM »

WHATS UR POINT? I CAN DO U IN BY BRINGING BACK THE PLUS-SIZE AFFAIR SCANDAL AND BUMPIN OLD THREADS FROM 2003, BUT I HAVE MORE SENSE THAN THAT. FRANKLY, IM MORE UPSET THAT UR DEGRADING LAKER FANS OVER THE FACT THAT UR TAKIN SHOTS.

Degrading Laker fans... more like Kobe stans. You gonna be like them dudes in 2005 asking for Rich Gannon and Tim Brown to comeback to the Raiders. In 2005, them dudes was too old. In 3 years, you'll be like, get Kobe back from Italy, he can still drop 20. That's a Kobe stan, not a Laker fan. Don't get it twisted Jr.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2013, 01:51:34 PM »

Degrading Laker fans... more like Kobe stans. You gonna be like them dudes in 2005 asking for Rich Gannon and Tim Brown to comeback to the Raiders. In 2005, them dudes was too old. In 3 years, you'll be like, get Kobe back from Italy, he can still drop 20. That's a Kobe stan, not a Laker fan. Don't get it twisted Jr.

LOL U FAIR-WEATHER 2 THE FULLEST...THE SAME "LAKER FAN" WHO ROOTS FOR THE TIMBERWOLVES CUZ U LIVE IN MINNEAPOLIS AND TURNED UR BACK ON KOBE IN '04 BECAUSE U LOVED SHAQ MORE THAN THE LAKERS. I SEE U, MITCHELL.

LIKE I SAID, U WORKIN AGAINST URSELF. LAKER FANS SPOSTA STICK TOGETHER, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH HATE FOR ANYTHING KOBE/LAKER RELATED COMIN FROM THE CATS U REALLY SPOSTA BE SHITTIN ON...U DONT SEE HEAT FANS CALLIN CHAM A LEBRON STAN, DO YA? THATS BECAUSE IT MAKES U LOOK ANTI-YOURSELF, YA SLOW FUCK. LAKER FANS ON THE COLI PRAISE ME FOR THE SUPPORT I SHOW THE LAKESHOW. U'D GET CRUCIFIED FOR BEIN FAIR-WEATHER IN A HEARTBEAT, MY BOY. THE FUCK OUTA HERE.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 01:55:13 PM by NIKCC »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2013, 02:33:08 PM »
FAIR WEATHER!!! LMFAO

I've been down for the Lakers since the 80's! It ain't just about Kobe. Why can't I get this through your thick skull. Kobe =/= Lakers. Lakers = Lakers. That Lakers are more than Kobe. And I root for Kobe. I only have paid money for three authentic Laker jerseys, because I grew up poor and now I have a kid. Those jersey's are Magic, purple one, Shaq yellow one from the 90's which doesn't fit anymore 'cause I was in high school when I got it, and Kobe yellow 24. And I've worn each of those to games at the Target Center well watching my favorite team destroy the T'Wolves. But it ain't just about Kobe. It's about everyone. I still got my replica Bynum jersey, and I got my replica Gasol jersey. 'Cause it's about everyone. I almost got a MWP replica, but decided against it because I thought he'd get amnestied, and sadly I was right. Shit, I got more Laker shit than Raider shit, and if you know me I'm a diehard Raider fan. But I'm a fan that lives in this world called reality.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2013, 02:42:12 PM »
FAIR WEATHER!!! LMFAO

I've been down for the Lakers since the 80's! It ain't just about Kobe. Why can't I get this through your thick skull. Kobe =/= Lakers. Lakers = Lakers. That Lakers are more than Kobe. And I root for Kobe. I only have paid money for three authentic Laker jerseys, because I grew up poor and now I have a kid. Those jersey's are Magic, purple one, Shaq yellow one from the 90's which doesn't fit anymore 'cause I was in high school when I got it, and Kobe yellow 24. And I've worn each of those to games at the Target Center well watching my favorite team destroy the T'Wolves. But it ain't just about Kobe. It's about everyone. I still got my replica Bynum jersey, and I got my replica Gasol jersey. 'Cause it's about everyone. I almost got a MWP replica, but decided against it because I thought he'd get amnestied, and sadly I was right. Shit, I got more Laker shit than Raider shit, and if you know me I'm a diehard Raider fan. But I'm a fan that lives in this world called reality.

KOBE IS THE LAKERS NOWADAYS, AS MAGIC WAS THE LAKERS IN THE 80S...ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS, MDOGGY. NOW, U CAN SUPPORT KOBE AMIDST ALL THE HATE HE RECEIVES, OR U CAN TUCK UR TAIL BETWEEN YA LEGS N JOIN THE HATE BY FALLIN INTO THE ANTI-LAKER POSTERS TRAPS. THERE USED 2 BE A POSTER HERE NAMED LAKERS_FAN89...DUNO IF U REMEMBER HIM, BUT HIS LOVE FOR THE LAKERS WAS TROLLESQUE. I STILL THINK HE WAS POTENTIALLY AN ALIAS BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH HOMERISM HE DISPLAYED. THE POINT IS, I WAS DOWN WITH HIM 2 THE FULLEST, LOVED WHAT HE WAS DOIN, AND WOULD NEVER DISS HIM FOR BEING TOO BIG OF A FAN.. BECAUSE I LOVE ANYTHING LAKER ASSOCIATED AND ANY1 WHO SHOWS SUPPORT GOT MY NOD OF APPROVAL...U, ON THE OTHER HAND, MAKE URSELF SOUND MORE LIKE A HEAT FAN THAN A LAKER FAN WITH UR POSTS IN SPORTS SECTION AND NOW THIS BUFFOONERY. BOTTOM LINE, GET OFF MY FUCKIN NUTS WITH UR 3 GAMES A YEAR WATCHIN ASS AND GO BUY SOME MORE AUTHENTIC LAKER GEAR IF U AINT TRYNA HAVE UR PASS REVOKED.