Author Topic: Lost footage of NIKCC meeting Kobe Bryant from back in the day  (Read 2648 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lost footage of NIKCC meeting Kobe Bryant from back in the day
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2013, 11:51:51 PM »
Join me, because in education, they don't own you, instead you find a whole new playground which no one can stop.

Lol yes they do. They give you the text books from which dictates their version of events/history. All school is is basically indoctrination into their system. And yes I'm a college grad from a major university.

ssshhhhh.... don't give out the higher ed secrets. I'm only trolling with him... as someone who works in higher ed, it's one of the most underrated money grabbing business there is. It's about big buildings and selling to these kids. the books are only the tip of the surface. Though at a private school, you'll get a more diverse view of teaching because the profs are about critical thinking. Still, college is nothing more than a business now.

haha you cant play stupid when you really are
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2013, 12:02:30 AM »
Ricky, didn't you vote Obama too in 2008?
i dont participate in a rigged electoral process.

Really? Too bad. Rand Paul 2016?

the fact you put that in there as a joke says a lot about how little you really know.  rand paul is not his father in terms of being independent of the republican party, but he would be able to do a lot of good by just repealing some of the laws and proceedures put in place by Regan, bush 1 and 2, clinton, and Obozo.  we'd have more money in our pockets and better local social programs (youre a teacher, you should care about that) would come about.  but there arent enough critical thinkers out there so they just go for the candidate that is the "right guy for the job" as prescribed to you by the media who could care less about actually looking at issues past face value. 

people like you roll with what you think is "right", not what is actually practical or lawful.  by 2016 im sure there will be a new candidate who has lots of double speak and tells you how he wants illegal immigrants to stay and how hes going to end gun violence, two issues which arent going to be solved by a president, and youll believe him, he wont change immigration or stop people from shooting up schools and youll feel like you did after obama was in office for a couple months.

it would give me a good laugh if mdogg would try to respond to any of that

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2013, 12:06:40 AM »

the fact you put that in there as a joke says a lot about how little you really know.  rand paul is not his father in terms of being independent of the republican party, but he would be able to do a lot of good by just repealing some of the laws and proceedures put in place by Regan, bush 1 and 2, clinton, and Obozo.  we'd have more money in our pockets and better local social programs (youre a teacher, you should care about that) would come about.  but there arent enough critical thinkers out there so they just go for the candidate that is the "right guy for the job" as prescribed to you by the media who could care less about actually looking at issues past face value. 

people like you roll with what you think is "right", not what is actually practical or lawful.  by 2016 im sure there will be a new candidate who has lots of double speak and tells you how he wants illegal immigrants to stay and how hes going to end gun violence, two issues which arent going to be solved by a president, and youll believe him, he wont change immigration or stop people from shooting up schools and youll feel like you did after obama was in office for a couple months.

He's searching youtube to see what rachel maddow or piers morgan would say about that.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2013, 12:30:13 AM »

He's searching youtube to see what rachel maddow or piers morgan would say about that.

something race-driven, pretentious, and incorrect.  Which fits mdog's style to a T.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2013, 02:09:02 PM »
in order to win #6 kobe has to leave the lakers

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2013, 02:14:09 PM »

Nah, I just don't respond to people who try to think they know what I'm thinking. I use to, it gets old because I see the same shit, even though I have stated clearly my views. I state my views, there is some sort of understanding and then next week I read the same shit as before I state my beliefs. So now I'm like, fuck it.

something race-driven, pretentious, and incorrect.  Which fits mdog's style to a T.

Well sort of. It's more like my students do that and I aid them in their efforts.

In order for LeBron to even get to 5, he has to use PEDs and go back to Cleveland.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2013, 03:38:38 PM »
PED's don't work in basketball, just ask Hedo Turkey-glue and Rashard Lewis.

anyways Lebron won't be measured by Kobe's rings, he never got to play with Shaq in his prime for several seasons

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2013, 04:04:20 PM »
PED's don't work in basketball, just ask Hedo Turkey-glue and Rashard Lewis.

anyways Lebron won't be measured by Kobe's rings, he never got to play with Shaq in his prime for several seasons

lmao...rashard lewis is the best example of how ped's do work. the moment he got busted, he went from a superstar caliber player to a mediocre streak shooter. it was all downhill from the bust. i really think he woulda been an earl clark his entire career had it not been for ped's.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2013, 04:05:33 PM »
so rashard lewis being old as fuck at that point had nothing to do with it?

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2013, 04:08:15 PM »
no...the year he got busted, he wasn't "old as fuck"....he was 29, still playing prime ball, only 2 years into a contract that paid him 121 mill. then he became a undependable role player outa nowhere. do u even follow basketball?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2013, 10:43:49 AM »

Nah, I just don't respond to people who try to think they know what I'm thinking. I use to, it gets old because I see the same shit, even though I have stated clearly my views. I state my views, there is some sort of understanding and then next week I read the same shit as before I state my beliefs. So now I'm like, fuck it.

Well sort of. It's more like my students do that and I aid them in their efforts.

In order for LeBron to even get to 5, he has to use PEDs and go back to Cleveland.

stop frontin mdogg

your whole attitude is classic douche liberal.  dont try and act like i have no credibility when i call you on it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2013, 12:18:48 PM »
What credibility? LOL Unless you know me in real life.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2013, 12:35:10 PM »
What credibility? LOL Unless you know me in real life.

i know what youve said on here, why do i care what you do in "real life"?

haha more misinformation. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2013, 03:15:50 PM »
So ya'll re-upped this thread again?   It was an impressive piece of expression and something 99.9% of you couldn't have pulled off at that age.  I would be proud of myself if I had written that back in the day. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2013, 05:59:15 PM »
So ya'll re-upped this thread again?   It was an impressive piece of expression and something 99.9% of you couldn't have pulled off at that age.  I would be proud of myself if I had written that back in the day. 

??