Author Topic: lol.. my brother just tried to sell me life insurance...  (Read 3204 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
lol.. my brother just tried to sell me life insurance...
« on: August 12, 2013, 01:54:55 PM »
My brother and I are polar opposites, and the battle lines were drawn long ago.. we don't talk about anything meaningful, I think the last meaningful conversation we had was probably in the mid-90's somewhere and must have ending with me getting placed in some kind of a submission hold.. at which point I realized it was no longer profitable to voice my opinion around my older brother.

Since then, we only talk about the Kansas City Royals (baseball) or Kansas City Chiefs (football) and even then we disagree but at least nothing serious is at stake worth fighting over.

Until today... My older brother quit his very well paying job running a bar, to enter the financial world, thinking he's going to be leaving his bare-chested gig late nights at the bar for a more mature suit-and tie gig at some kind of financial firm...

Turns out my brother called me today with an unusually desperate tone in his voice.  He was trying to tell me he wanted to "help me out" and get me into "some kind of financial plan" and I'm "gonna need some life insurance so mom and dad won't have to pay for funeral" and so on...

I was very polite and magnanimous.  I could of said to him.. "look, if you are so desperate that you need to sell your broke brother life insurance, then I think it's time you go back to the bar" and then proceeded to engage him on all my theories about how Allah is my insurance policy and I don't believe in living with a mentality that presupposes adverse events and so on...

But I just kept it simple and told him, "look, I'm in debt right now so life insurance is the furthest thing from my mind".

He got frustrated with me and started to argue his point, it could have gotten heated but I just let him continue to argue his point and then restated my answer and excused myself from the conversation.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J. B A N A N A S

Re: lol.. my brother just tried to sell me life insurance...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 02:48:58 PM »
lol, I don't know you in real life Brian.

But, over the 7 or so years I've posted here and read what you have to say, I've come to the conclusion that you are the most worthless, self centered and delusional human who shares their thoughts and opinions with a group.

If this has been one long troll account, then my hats off to you, you have painted a horrible character and evoke hate and disdain from everyone here.

If you truly believe the things you write on here...Wow. I would take a long walk off a short bridge if you know what I mean. Do your child a favor.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 03:09:27 PM »
You actually should have a small policy for your childs sake.  They are inexpensive for someone your age and could go a long way in setting up his future if something were to happen to you.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 03:38:02 PM »
You actually should have a small policy for your childs sake.  They are inexpensive for someone your age and could go a long way in setting up his future if something were to happen to you.
pshhh......for what? he got that Allah insurance. You aint gotta pay no premium for that.

Unfortunately, Allah don't pay out insurance claims too often either. Smarten up, Infinite. Life ain't all about right now. You gotta think ahead and plan ahead. At least with ya brotha u could get a good deal and make sure ya kid will be aight in the unfortunate event that somethin happens to ya.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 03:41:32 PM »
so infinite's brother is a proud christian white male who raises his kids and doesn't waste his money on trips to aids infested countries?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 05:13:01 PM »
lol @ everybody posting on here trying to convince me to buy life insurance. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 05:18:20 PM »

But, over the 7 or so years I've posted here and read what you have to say, I've come to the conclusion that you are the most worthless, self centered and delusional human who shares their thoughts and opinions with a group.

If this has been one long troll account, then my hats off to you, you have painted a horrible character and evoke hate and disdain from everyone here.

If you truly believe the things you write on here...Wow. I would take a long walk off a short bridge if you know what I mean. Do your child a favor.

THank you my friend... the fact that you despise me means I must be doing something right with my life  ;)

V2DHeart

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 06:11:24 AM »
Plan ahead? yes.... Get life insurance? No.

Putting money (I use the term "money" loosely) into a large pot run in a fake fiat system run by political crooks that could collapse at any time is not wise, regardless of what people say about investment. It was at one time seen as good and profitable but current times have shown us differently.

I would recommend investing in measures for things that are going to be financially straining in the future when your child is older like ESSENTIAL things. Food and heat (IE; energy) are 2 things I'd invest in to minimize the cost and burden on your child when older because trust me, people will be priced out of heating their homes and being able to eat. Installing a fireplace upstairs and downstairs, making your own solar panels from solar cells and growing your own veg. A lot of American's are too fat and lazy as are a lot of Europeans to actually put effort into anything, and continue paying extortionate prices for electricity and fuel. In the past, I would have every heater on in the house, and during winter my energy costs would cost me around £200 a month (over $300) Now, with a fireplace upstairs and downstairs with specially installed fans and ventilation, I can heat my entire home with fire. I am surrounded by 2 separate wooded areas meaning I was saving over $150 a month.

Teach your child how to make fire, how to grow food, how to do car repairs. People are conditioned to believe they must keep this fake system surviving in order for them to survive. Man has lived without this BS. If you have the money, invest in silver - Copper is safe for a return, but won't get any profit when your older as China have stockpiled this resource meaning anything they make at cheap rates will run the price down for the rest of us
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 02:13:52 PM »
Plan ahead? yes.... Get life insurance? No.

Putting money (I use the term "money" loosely) into a large pot run in a fake fiat system run by political crooks that could collapse at any time is not wise, regardless of what people say about investment. It was at one time seen as good and profitable but current times have shown us differently.

I would recommend investing in measures for things that are going to be financially straining in the future when your child is older like ESSENTIAL things. Food and heat (IE; energy) are 2 things I'd invest in to minimize the cost and burden on your child when older because trust me, people will be priced out of heating their homes and being able to eat. Installing a fireplace upstairs and downstairs, making your own solar panels from solar cells and growing your own veg. A lot of American's are too fat and lazy as are a lot of Europeans to actually put effort into anything, and continue paying extortionate prices for electricity and fuel. In the past, I would have every heater on in the house, and during winter my energy costs would cost me around £200 a month (over $300) Now, with a fireplace upstairs and downstairs with specially installed fans and ventilation, I can heat my entire home with fire. I am surrounded by 2 separate wooded areas meaning I was saving over $150 a month.

Teach your child how to make fire, how to grow food, how to do car repairs. People are conditioned to believe they must keep this fake system surviving in order for them to survive. Man has lived without this BS. If you have the money, invest in silver - Copper is safe for a return, but won't get any profit when your older as China have stockpiled this resource meaning anything they make at cheap rates will run the price down for the rest of us

teach my son how to make fire??   come on bro... I appreciate your post as it was the only decent response in the thread... but teaching my son how to make fire?   Come on homie.. it's the year 2013!!   

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 02:24:47 PM »

you clearly don't love your son enough to protect his future

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 02:41:09 PM »

THank you my friend... the fact that you despise me means I must be doing something right with my life  ;)

Keep believing that. I'm like your father, you forever rebelling against me and going against the grain, refusing to shoulder your responsibilities.

I'm gonna continue to earn a great living, take care of my loved ones and prepare for the future.

I want to pass money and property and family heirlooms on to my children so they don't have to worry and struggle like I did. You don't share that sentiment apparently.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 03:20:28 PM by ♛ LORD BONANNO »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 02:59:47 PM »

you clearly don't love your son enough to protect his future

My son's mom is a Doctor (no lie)... I think he will be okay

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 03:07:22 PM »

I appreciate your post as it was the only decent response in the thread...   

My input was not decent?

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 03:18:44 PM »
THE FUCKED UP THING TO ME WAS THAT HE SAID "SO MOM AND DAD WONT HAVE TO PAY FOR UR FUNERAL"...BASICALLY IMPLYIN UR GUNA DIE BEFORE UR PARENTS AS IF THATS THE NORM, WTF?

TELL HIM ULL BUY LIFE INSURANCE IF HE MEMORIZES EVERY LYRIC TO ALL EYEZ ON ME IN 2 MONTHS

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 03:24:40 PM »
THE FUCKED UP THING TO ME WAS THAT HE SAID "SO MOM AND DAD WONT HAVE TO PAY FOR UR FUNERAL"...BASICALLY IMPLYIN UR GUNA DIE BEFORE UR PARENTS AS IF THATS THE NORM, WTF?

TELL HIM ULL BUY LIFE INSURANCE IF HE MEMORIZES EVERY LYRIC TO ALL EYEZ ON ME IN 2 MONTHS

well, he DOES like going to aids infested countries