Author Topic: lol.. my brother just tried to sell me life insurance...  (Read 3205 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Re: lol.. my brother just tried to sell me life insurance...
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 03:31:57 PM »
Brian lives in a ratty, bleak apartment scattered with rap posters, tries hanging out with as many black guys as he can, panhandles and severed ties with his family.

I'd be worried about having to pay for his funeral too if I was his father.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 05:40:01 PM »

My input was not decent?

anybody trying to convince me to buy life insurance on an internet rap forum is kind of suspect to me, num sayin??
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 05:41:09 PM »
anyone posting about teaching their son about weed on an internet rap forum is kind of suspect to me, know what i am saying?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 05:41:31 PM »
THE FUCKED UP THING TO ME WAS THAT HE SAID "SO MOM AND DAD WONT HAVE TO PAY FOR UR FUNERAL"...BASICALLY IMPLYIN UR GUNA DIE BEFORE UR PARENTS AS IF THATS THE NORM, WTF?

TELL HIM ULL BUY LIFE INSURANCE IF HE MEMORIZES EVERY LYRIC TO ALL EYEZ ON ME IN 2 MONTHS

WORD   8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2013, 05:43:04 PM »
anyone posting about teaching their son about weed on an internet rap forum is kind of suspect to me, know what i am saying?

yeah.. talking about how father and son had a bonding moment over Snoop Doggy Dogg transforming into Snoop Lion certainly doesn't belong on a West Coast Rap forum.  Nice one dipshit!  ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2013, 05:51:57 PM »
dude, your son asked you if Snoop was talking about cigs and you said no, he's talking about a magical plant.  the kid is 7.

you are a horrible father

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2013, 05:57:21 PM »
dude, your son asked you if Snoop was talking about cigs and you said no, he's talking about a magical plant.  the kid is 7.

you are a horrible father

I DONT GET IT? IS A CIGARETTE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN WEED??

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2013, 06:24:45 PM »

I DONT GET IT? IS A CIGARETTE SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN WEED??

If politicians like George Bush, John McCain, and John Kerry say that something is good then it's good.  If they say something is bad then it's bad.  It's best we let the government teach us how to raise our kids...  ;)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 10:59:19 PM »
Brian lives in a ratty, bleak apartment scattered with rap posters, tries hanging out with as many black guys as he can, panhandles and severed ties with his family.

I'd be worried about having to pay for his funeral too if I was his father.
damn its like that?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

heyyou

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2013, 12:13:47 AM »
Plan ahead? yes.... Get life insurance? No.

Putting money (I use the term "money" loosely) into a large pot run in a fake fiat system run by political crooks that could collapse at any time is not wise, regardless of what people say about investment. It was at one time seen as good and profitable but current times have shown us differently.

I would recommend investing in measures for things that are going to be financially straining in the future when your child is older like ESSENTIAL things. Food and heat (IE; energy) are 2 things I'd invest in to minimize the cost and burden on your child when older because trust me, people will be priced out of heating their homes and being able to eat. Installing a fireplace upstairs and downstairs, making your own solar panels from solar cells and growing your own veg. A lot of American's are too fat and lazy as are a lot of Europeans to actually put effort into anything, and continue paying extortionate prices for electricity and fuel. In the past, I would have every heater on in the house, and during winter my energy costs would cost me around £200 a month (over $300) Now, with a fireplace upstairs and downstairs with specially installed fans and ventilation, I can heat my entire home with fire. I am surrounded by 2 separate wooded areas meaning I was saving over $150 a month.

Teach your child how to make fire, how to grow food, how to do car repairs. People are conditioned to believe they must keep this fake system surviving in order for them to survive. Man has lived without this BS. If you have the money, invest in silver - Copper is safe for a return, but won't get any profit when your older as China have stockpiled this resource meaning anything they make at cheap rates will run the price down for the rest of us

teach my son how to make fire??   come on bro... I appreciate your post as it was the only decent response in the thread... but teaching my son how to make fire?   Come on homie.. it's the year 2013!!  

Why not?

Learn the basics of survival. Don't assume that the economy and way of life if going to stay the same or improve - it's not!
The dollar will crash, and we are coming towards the final stages.

Yeah it's 2013, but some people believe they'll get 72 virgins in heaven!
The more I read your posts, more I see that you're really confused!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 12:17:47 AM by heyyou »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2013, 12:21:43 AM »
i mean its not a bad idea in the long run, right now your young and in debt so i wouldnt worry too much about it, but later in life you will because if your parents are gone and your stuck with nothing, life insurance will atleast help your son out by burying your ass and doing whatever he needs to do to take care of you when your gone.

sounds like your brother is just trying to make a sell on you or whatever but later in life you should really look into it for your son's sake...
The West is Back

V2DHeart

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2013, 02:14:08 AM »

Putting money (I use the term "money" loosely) into a large pot run in a fake fiat system run by political crooks that could collapse at any time is not wise, regardless of what people say about investment. It was at one time seen as good and profitable but current times have shown us differently.

I would recommend investing in measures for things that are going to be financially straining in the future when your child is older like ESSENTIAL things. Food and heat (IE; energy) are 2 things I'd invest in to minimize the cost and burden on your child when older because trust me, people will be priced out of heating their homes and being able to eat. Installing a fireplace upstairs and downstairs, making your own solar panels from solar cells and growing your own veg. A lot of American's are too fat and lazy as are a lot of Europeans to actually put effort into anything, and continue paying extortionate prices for electricity and fuel. In the past, I would have every heater on in the house, and during winter my energy costs would cost me around £200 a month (over $300) Now, with a fireplace upstairs and downstairs with specially installed fans and ventilation, I can heat my entire home with fire. I am surrounded by 2 separate wooded areas meaning I was saving over $150 a month.

Teach your child how to make fire, how to grow food, how to do car repairs. People are conditioned to believe they must keep this fake system surviving in order for them to survive. Man has lived without this BS. If you have the money, invest in silver - Copper is safe for a return, but won't get any profit when your older as China have stockpiled this resource meaning anything they make at cheap rates will run the price down for the rest of us

teach my son how to make fire??   come on bro... I appreciate your post as it was the only decent response in the thread... but teaching my son how to make fire?   Come on homie.. it's the year 2013!!  

Why not?

Learn the basics of survival. Don't assume that the economy and way of life if going to stay the same or improve - it's not!

The only one to get it  8)

Take away electricity, and crash the economy and see just how many people wouldn't be able to carry out the basics of survival. Fire is essential for heat, for cooking, for water purification and killing bacteria, for light at night, even helping to heal wounds are just some of the uses. Hell you could even shove on greens and use the smoke to keep insects away. People take this invaluable skill for granted. If you, or your son doesn't know how to create this with a couple of sticks, then it's something I'd strongly suggest. It sounds "prehistoric", but I'm no hippy tree-hugger. I actually work within the corporate structure, suit and all. But I see the world for what it is. I have no pension or life insurance, I put all my money into precious metals because I know our fiat currency is worthless and can collapse at any time leaving us all with nothing, lost savings, no value in our homes, which is why I always discourage people putting into pensions or life insurances especially those who aren't fully knowledgeable on contractual law.

It's only one point. My other points were for you to create your own energy, and install your own fireplaces/heating system.

I guess tying this all together is saying one thing -> You want to limit or minimize your reliance upon the system as much as possible, so that YOU can control your own existence and have the skills available to you should anything happen. This includes a reliance upon a fiat currency THEY control, and can manipulate at any time. Get your own wealth in non-renewable materials, physical assets that have depletable properties, Oil and Gold being the 2 main ones, and invest in that - Don't delete digits from your account every month towards a system run on worthless digital fiat currency
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

heyyou

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2013, 05:01:16 AM »

Why not?

The only one to get it  8)

Take away electricity, and crash the economy and see just how many people wouldn't be able to carry out the basics of survival. Fire is essential for heat, for cooking, for water purification and killing bacteria, for light at night, even helping to heal wounds are just some of the uses. Hell you could even shove on greens and use the smoke to keep insects away. People take this invaluable skill for granted. If you, or your son doesn't know how to create this with a couple of sticks, then it's something I'd strongly suggest. It sounds "prehistoric", but I'm no hippy tree-hugger. I actually work within the corporate structure, suit and all. But I see the world for what it is. I have no pension or life insurance, I put all my money into precious metals because I know our fiat currency is worthless and can collapse at any time leaving us all with nothing, lost savings, no value in our homes, which is why I always discourage people putting into pensions or life insurances especially those who aren't fully knowledgeable on contractual law.

It's only one point. My other points were for you to create your own energy, and install your own fireplaces/heating system.

I guess tying this all together is saying one thing -> You want to limit or minimize your reliance upon the system as much as possible, so that YOU can control your own existence and have the skills available to you should anything happen. This includes a reliance upon a fiat currency THEY control, and can manipulate at any time. Get your own wealth in non-renewable materials, physical assets that have depletable properties, Oil and Gold being the 2 main ones, and invest in that - Don't delete digits from your account every month towards a system run on worthless digital fiat currency

Yeah i'm doing the same with my FIAT currency!
I did have £100K cash in various bank accounts (to put aside for a house deposit), but in the last year i've been buying gold & silver (i've spent about £45K so far).
Sure at the moment i'm down, but I know in the long run what's gonna happen. History doesn't repeat, it rhymes, and what's happening at the moment is unsustainable!

All FIAT money eventually goes to ZERO!!! (Average life span of FIAT currency is roughly 30 years), where as gold has been money for over 5000 years!!!

V2DHeart

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2013, 10:04:49 AM »
I was almost in tears (figuratively speaking) when they started pushing out "cash 4 gold" ad's during the engineered crash knowing fine well they would do a huge resource grab from the public and be able to get into their jewelry boxes, locker, and the untouched placed they hadn't yet had their dirty grubby greedy hands on and all the braindead were willingly handing over their large amounts of gold and family heirlooms for very small amounts of worthless paper. Not only that, but had the paper had any value, people were still being ripped off compared to the market value because they knew the desperation of people.

That was a sad time. You think they would just come in and take a set of pliers and rip our gold fillings out too while they're at it.... Oh wait... They already have a process for that:

http://www.sell-dental-gold.co.uk/

Yeh, they even encourage the poor to get in there with a set of pliers and rip out their fillings and gold teeth because nobody can afford dental prices these days
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2013, 02:41:20 PM »

Why not?

Nicca please... where do you live and where have you traveled to?  Why don't you go spend some time in Africa and then come back and tell me all your doomsday predictions.  Look, I'm a libertarian and Ron Paul supporter, so I do agree that you've diagnosed a trend of the harmful affects that fiat currency can cause... however, let's keep shit in perspective...What you don't realize is we have infrastructure, even if the dollar fails we still have the kind of infrastructure other countries dream about.   And I'm not bragging on America because I'm not the type of person to brag, but I'm also not about to waste what limited resources I do have on building underground bunkers.

And you want to call me confused, but what I always ask people like yourself is to predict for me a date when the dollar is going to crash?   Predict for me an actual date... you won't do that... you are afraid to give me an actual year that it will collapse... because you know deep down that a few years from now shit will still be running in America  
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 02:45:19 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »