Author Topic: lol.. my brother just tried to sell me life insurance...  (Read 3210 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: lol.. my brother just tried to sell me life insurance...
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 02:43:23 PM »
i mean its not a bad idea in the long run, right now your young and in debt so i wouldnt worry too much about it, but later in life you will because if your parents are gone and your stuck with nothing, life insurance will atleast help your son out by burying your ass and doing whatever he needs to do to take care of you when your gone.

sounds like your brother is just trying to make a sell on you or whatever but later in life you should really look into it for your son's sake...

word... see Young Jizz is far from my homie, but even he's not ridiculous enough to try to convince me to buy life insurance
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2013, 03:34:47 PM »
@ Infinite

I don't necessary agree with V2DHeart on his opinion on religion.
But he does have some solid points on Cash and gold.
To dismiss them because he cannot give you a date is in my humble opinion not wise.

The US-dollar is in ICU. It is kept alive.
It used 2 be redeemable in Gold. But it no longer is.
Germany had there Gold saved in the US (because of the cold war, they saved it on another continent)

In return Germany could have Loans in US Dolars.

Now The German High court, has said 2 their central bank, pay off the debt and get our gold back.
When They asked 4 it... The federal reserve said No, you can not have it back.
Then the High court of Germany said, very well let us just see it, that it is still there.

This is the reply:

http://nsnbc.me/2013/04/18/federal-reserve-refuses-to-submit-to-an-audit-of-germanys-gold-held-in-u-s-vaults-2/

Strange isn't it.. and they still print Dollars like there is no tomorow.
I Agree with V2DHeart, although I can not name a date either.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 03:42:20 PM by Aladin »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2013, 03:47:53 PM »
@ Infinite

I don't necessary agree with V2DHeart on his opinion on religion.
But he does have some solid points on Cash and gold.
To dismiss them because he cannot give you a date is in my humble opinion not wise.

The US-dollar is in ICU. It is kept alive.
It used 2 be redeemable in Gold. But it no longer is.
Germany had there Gold saved in the US (because of the cold war, they saved it on another continent)

In return Germany could have Loans in US Dolars.

Now The German High court, has said 2 their central bank, pay off the debt and get our gold back.
When They asked 4 it... The federal reserve said No, you can not have it back.
Then the High court of Germany said, very well let us just see it, that it is still there.

This is the reply:

http://nsnbc.me/2013/04/18/federal-reserve-refuses-to-submit-to-an-audit-of-germanys-gold-held-in-u-s-vaults-2/

Strange isn't it.. and they still print Dollars like there is no tomorow.
I Agree with V2DHeart, although I can not name a date either.

I don't disagree with any of this... I disagree with building underground bunkers and teaching my son how to make fire
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

heyyou

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2013, 12:31:54 AM »

Why not?

Learn the basics of survival. Don't assume that the economy and way of life if going to stay the same or improve - it's not!
The dollar will crash, and we are coming towards the final stages.

Yeah it's 2013, but some people believe they'll get 72 virgins in heaven!
The more I read your posts, more I see that you're really confused!

Nicca please... where do you live and where have you traveled to?  Why don't you go spend some time in Africa and then come back and tell me all your doomsday predictions.  Look, I'm a libertarian and Ron Paul supporter, so I do agree that you've diagnosed a trend of the harmful affects that fiat currency can cause... however, let's keep shit in perspective...What you don't realize is we have infrastructure, even if the dollar fails we still have the kind of infrastructure other countries dream about.   And I'm not bragging on America because I'm not the type of person to brag, but I'm also not about to waste what limited resources I do have on building underground bunkers.

And you want to call me confused, but what I always ask people like yourself is to predict for me a date when the dollar is going to crash?   Predict for me an actual date... you won't do that... you are afraid to give me an actual year that it will collapse... because you know deep down that a few years from now shit will still be running in America  

Lol, I'm from London born and raised!
I've travelled around Europe, the USA, India, Thailand, Mexico (Cancun) and canada for your information.

I'm also a big Ron Paul fan, but don't you listen to what he and others are saying on other subjects like ndaa, spy grid, militarization of the police, drones, 1 billion + bullets bought by the dhs, tsa, fema camps, cracking down of people renouncing their US citizenship etc etc.
The government is preparing for what they know is coming ahead.

They know what's coming soon with civil unrest. It's happening on some scale around many countries with ie cyprus and Greece, with bailout with public money, and hight inflation pushing up the cost of living for the very basics (food, gas, electricity, water, fuel, travel, home/rent). There will be a breaking point where it will kick off.
People's savings are being confiscated, while pensions are worth less and less.

You think the people will have access to much of the infrastructure?
At the best some of it will be privatised and sold to wealthy investors/elite and at the worst they'll implement agenda 21 by force.

I didn't mention antrying about setting up bunkers for and Armageddon type situation, but the situation I'm describing has happened before. It just history rhyming.

Time frame? Well I'm  surprised it's survived now, but they are doing all types of manipulation to keep it going, but that manipulation has and will get bigger and bigger to maintain that illusion that everything is ok.
I think it will definitely collapse in 10 years, but I say just after Obama leaves office where he'll kick the can down the road so be doesn't have to deal with it, and it will be under the next presidents watch.
But I can't give an exact date as there are too many factors ie who knows when the market isn't buying it anymore, when China says ok we've got our shit together, were cutting away from the $.
It's like an alcoholic finally deciding enough is enough, I'm going sober for good. Much of it is based on emotions.

Other countries/central banks know what's happening. That's why Chavez repatriated his gold, Germany wants theirs (they were told it will take 7 years), and more and more central banks buying net buyers of gold.
In the east, there are ques of people buying gold.
The people are starting to wake up now!

Once China has had enough, they'll stop buying US bonds and rates will shoot up meaning they'll default or try to print their way out.

When situations like the one above happens, a dictator is usually elected ie Hitler in Germany after the weimer republic hyperinflation.

I'd recommend Jim rickards currency wars, jim Rogers, marc farber, Peter Schiff etc as good people to watch on YouTube.

But don't worry everything is ok.
You're a white guy who thinks he's black, claims to be a Muslim but shouts Jah, smokes weed, respects suge knight and discusses snoop lion with your son.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:52:16 AM by heyyou »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2013, 01:17:50 AM »

Time frame? Well I'm  surprised it's survived now, but they are doing all types of manipulation to keep it going, but that manipulation has and will get bigger and bigger to maintain that illusion that everything is ok.
I think it will definitely collapse in 10 years,

...and there it is homie, you said it!  I got it quoted!   I've been on this forum for 10 years already, so hell; maybe I'll still be around in another 10 years.  And when it's 2023 and shit is still runnin in America, and my son is still doing just fine having not learned how to make fire, and the underground bunker you built still hasn't gotten any use... then you will have to admit my superior intelligence over you!!

heyyou

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2013, 01:30:24 AM »

...and there it is homie, you said it!  I got it quoted!   I've been on this forum for 10 years already, so hell; maybe I'll still be around in another 10 years.  And when it's 2023 and shit is still runnin in America, and my son is still doing just fine having not learned how to make fire, and the underground bunker you built still hasn't gotten any use... then you will have to admit my superior intelligence over you!!

Yeah I said it, but you obviously made up the part where I said I was building or built a bunker. I haven't unlikely to do so.
I also didn't say shit wouldn't be running in America, just that the average person will have a limited access to it ie the roads will still be there but will people be able to afford fuel for their cars for eg

We'll see how it pans out then over the years!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2013, 01:57:58 AM »

Yeah I said it, but you obviously made up the part where I said I was building or built a bunker. I haven't unlikely to do so.
I also didn't say shit wouldn't be running in America, just that the average person will have a limited access to it ie the roads will still be there but will people be able to afford fuel for their cars for eg

and will I regret not teaching my son how to make a fire in 10 years?

heyyou

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2013, 02:34:26 AM »

...and there it is homie, you said it!  I got it quoted!   I've been on this forum for 10 years already, so hell; maybe I'll still be around in another 10 years.  And when it's 2023 and shit is still runnin in America, and my son is still doing just fine having not learned how to make fire, and the underground bunker you built still hasn't gotten any use... then you will have to admit my superior intelligence over you!!

and will I regret not teaching my son how to make a fire in 10 years?

Nope, I said why not? It's a good skill to have like first aid, 'just in case' or if you go camping.
It certainly doesn't hurt and it won't cost you anything & will be a good bonding exercise with your son.

Oh and i've also been on this board for over 10 years! ;)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 02:36:21 AM by heyyou »

V2DHeart

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2013, 03:27:42 AM »
Why is learning how to make fire a bad thing exactly? It's a skill, like swimming, first aid, or learning how to navigate and use maps it provides valuable skills for life. Not only that, as mentioned above, it provides good family bonding time and gives your child memories of you for when you're no longer around.

My wife when she was in her earlier profession spoke to the parents of several murdered rape victims, and a lot (especially the fathers) blamed themselves, wishing they could turn the clock back and force them into self defence classes or some form of close combat fighting so that they could have stood a chance against their attackers. It's an occurring theme you usually hear with kids who have drowned - Parents wishing they had taught their children how to swim. I know this is an extreme example, but just to show that you or I never know what is around the corner, and it is always best to be prepared. You could wind up taking pilot lessons or one of those "flight experiences" for a birthday and end up crashing and being stranded for over 24 hours in poorer weather.

I'm not talking about building bunkers (which isn't no easy, or affordable task) and setting up some wiretapping communication centre with 2 years worth of food supplies here. All I'm talking about is learning some new skills, understanding photovoltaics, and being able to develop fire from sticks, and create energy from building your own solar panels - All fun and more importantly - educational. Although I'm now stuck in suit-ville, I'm an engineer and learning how electricity is generated from light and how to use it is piece of knowledge which would assist any would-be electrical engineer or someone interested in a job in science. You say you want the best for your child? I see this as a thing which would essentially kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Lower your dependence on corporations to supply your heat and electricity and 2) bond with your son, while providing education and setting up a good path for him to follow and progress in his later years

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 03:31:42 AM by V2DHeart »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2013, 05:31:05 PM »
What company does your brother work for?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2013, 03:59:45 AM »
i mean its not a bad idea in the long run, right now your young and in debt so i wouldnt worry too much about it, but later in life you will because if your parents are gone and your stuck with nothing, life insurance will atleast help your son out by burying your ass and doing whatever he needs to do to take care of you when your gone.

sounds like your brother is just trying to make a sell on you or whatever but later in life you should really look into it for your son's sake...

word... see Young Jizz is far from my homie, but even he's not ridiculous enough to try to convince me to buy life insurance

i wouldnt say im far from your homie, cus at one time we were cool, but i just disagree on alot of things you do/say/believe... does that make me your enemy? well i would hope not
The West is Back

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2013, 06:21:00 AM »

i wouldnt say im far from your homie, cus at one time we were cool, but i just disagree on alot of things you do/say/believe... does that make me your enemy? well i would hope not

that's what makes it worse.. because you were a homie and you stabbed me in the back (using a past positive exchange against me).  We spoke personally on some stuff outside the dubcc back in the day.  I took time out to try to help you with something, sincerely and in good faith.  You were genuine back in those days, and to see what you became saddened me.  

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2013, 01:15:35 PM »

that's what makes it worse.. because you were a homie and you stabbed me in the back (using a past positive exchange against me).  We spoke personally on some stuff outside the dubcc back in the day.  I took time out to try to help you with something, sincerely and in good faith.  You were genuine back in those days, and to see what you became saddened me.  

i had a change of mind, it happens, yeah you helped me out and lead me in a right direction when i was 14 and i thank you for that, but i was too young to make any decisions like that i wanted to live my life and see how it played out, i eventually left the troubled life on my own and i think im doing pretty good for myself 10 years later
The West is Back

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2013, 01:45:06 PM »

i had a change of mind, it happens, yeah you helped me out and lead me in a right direction when i was 14 and i thank you for that, but i was too young to make any decisions like that i wanted to live my life and see how it played out, i eventually left the troubled life on my own and i think im doing pretty good for myself 10 years later

that's all well and good...It's not like I was holding you to anything... you can choose whatever kind of life you want for yourself.. but you don't have to throw the nicca under the bus that tried to help you at one point just because you changed course.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2013, 04:35:24 PM »
don't trip, 'nite. chalk it up to the ways of the common sheeple...he's on the right path now.