Author Topic: Rappers React to Kendrick Lamar’s Atomic “Control” Verse  (Read 2717 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Rappers React to Kendrick Lamar’s Atomic “Control” Verse
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 11:00:19 PM »
 Dope track. I thought the first guy was pretty good. Kendricks verse was fucking awesome. I never heard him rap as aggressively as that.
 Kinda feel sorry for the guy at the end having to come on after that!
 I'll have to check out some of the responses.
 I see the Ortiz one is here at Dubcnn, any got links to the others? Or i guess i could you tube.
 EDIT:Ortiz response is  8) :o ;D

« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 11:07:39 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 11:32:15 PM »
YEA THAT KENDRICK VERSE SHOULDA DEFINITELY BEEN THE LAST ON THE TRACK LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 11:39:48 PM »
Bar for bar, Kendrick got a point. NONE of these new niggas got a shot. None of the ones mentioned anyway.

Bada$$ might come harsh. I expect Budden and Fab to let him have it.

But I've been saying it for years on here that rap needs to stop being everyone being all friendly and being careful of what they say about other rappers so they don't lose fans or connections. Niggas should be dissing each other every other day. Every single person he called out and then some have claimed to be "on top" or "boss" or whatever. Kendrick tryna make niggas earn it.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 11:58:24 PM »
Its about time the competition element of hip hop was and back with mc s trying to out do each other.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 12:03:53 AM »
Bar for bar, Kendrick got a point. NONE of these new niggas got a shot. None of the ones mentioned anyway.

But I've been saying it for years on here that rap needs to stop being everyone being all friendly and being careful of what they say about other rappers so they don't lose fans or connections. Niggas should be dissing each other every other day. Every single person he called out and then some have claimed to be "on top" or "boss" or whatever. Kendrick tryna make niggas earn it.

lol @ Budden letting him have it, dude got killed by so many rappers already if it wasnt for Slaughterhouse he'd be so irrelevant
The West is Back

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 12:14:49 AM »
Ortiz might have over reacted to the young man but oh well, how old was gay z when he did his first diss record ? Atleast KDot didnt talk about past lovers and drop subliminal inside jokes only the crews of the dissed will get...KDot dumbed it down and made it universal..

lmfao gayz had to build a foundation and shake hands with big wigs "fellow free masons" for yearrrrs..... before he was comfortable with dissing someone. Not to mention the guy he dissed was from his same coast and also the guy was oblivious to the reason on being dissed.... this is ur king of hiphop ? The guy who hid during the east vs west!!!

I think gay z is using artist like jcole to redirect 2Pac's image and legacy, the tiniest pebel can make the huggest ripple.

It will be a cold day in hell before u take my Ambitions as a Ridah !!!

Protect The WEST ! R.I.P TUPAC.

Also, i cant take that bob record serious, fruityloops with an exspensive plug in, i bet he just added the intro and reconstructed his lyrics. Bob went half assed, Ortiz plaine out represented......nuff said, so respect it !!!
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 09:34:11 AM »

lol @ Budden letting him have it, dude got killed by so many rappers already if it wasnt for Slaughterhouse he'd be so irrelevant

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/ZpaAugvpsPg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/ZpaAugvpsPg</a>

Stop.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2013, 12:55:35 PM »
I guess, cats can be a bit butt hurt of the "King Of New York"

crap,

but dudes are seriously getting butt hurt? like any of the verse was really a diss? even to the dudes he called out.

that aint no diss, all he said was he wants to make competition in his verse and just burn everyone, which is right, dont you want to exceed and be the best?

dudes are getting real sensitive, lol at Ortiz dude aint even the best MC in his group, actually i think he's the weakest behind buddens

i love that Kurupt homage, dudes been giving respect to young gotti ever since his Highschool days when he was whack ass K.Dot

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 12:58:20 PM »

crap,

but dudes are seriously getting butt hurt? like any of the verse was really a diss? even to the dudes he called out.

that aint no diss, all he said was he wants to make competition in his verse and just burn everyone, which is right, dont you want to exceed and be the best?

dudes are getting real sensitive, lol at Ortiz dude aint even the best MC in his group, actually i think he's the weakest behind buddens

i love that Kurupt homage, dudes been giving respect to young gotti ever since his Highschool days when he was whack ass K.Dot

Royce > Joel > Crook > Joey Bud

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2013, 01:59:17 PM »

crap,

The kurupt bit is my favorite part

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2013, 03:01:04 PM »
Bun kinda resting on his laurels there trying to act like he's not part of the uninspired crowd, referencing one verse from 96. He's been coasting lately too.

bun hasnt had a dope verse since the rydin dirty album...cant knock em because he raping niggas for 16s...get em to drop retarded money for the same shit he been spittin for 14yrs now...quik should get a refund for the shit he got...

bouli77

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2013, 03:35:12 PM »
Bun kinda resting on his laurels there trying to act like he's not part of the uninspired crowd, referencing one verse from 96. He's been coasting lately too.

bun hasnt had a dope verse since the rydin dirty album...cant knock em because he raping niggas for 16s...get em to drop retarded money for the same shit he been spittin for 14yrs now...quik should get a refund for the shit he got...

haha i agree with you except for the ridin dirty part. I think he was dope on Dirty Money, especially his verse on the title track, and on Underground Kingz, but yeah he's a bit washed up nowadays and as you said he's raping rappers for money. don't understand how a legendary cat like Quik had to pay 140 k for a Bun verse when you know there's peeps he's not even charging. same goes for Erick Sermon who paid Rick Ross 200k i think for a verse on his last mixtape when Sermon was one of the first to put Ross on his Erick Onassis album.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2013, 07:02:50 AM »
Lmfa @ these rappers, what KDot did was weed out the wack and dumbness, rappers who got dissed dont know they got dissed (your to stupid to know your getting dissed) **wesley snipes, white men cant jump**

The rappers who didnt get dissed jus assume they got dissed, most likly they watchd them youtube videos over and over to see what to rap about. Its no longer about the "Verse" but now its about the video responses. These cats had to dumb it down for the dumb ones, even though KDots message is clear as hell.

KDot showed you Your true colors !!!

Hottest track all summer was Ortizs Response !
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.

Okka

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2013, 07:26:50 AM »
Ain't nobody fuckin with Kendrick.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2013, 06:12:33 PM »
Who is papusse ? 8)