Author Topic: Rappers React to Kendrick Lamar’s Atomic “Control” Verse  (Read 2706 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Rappers React to Kendrick Lamar’s Atomic “Control” Verse
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2013, 06:15:23 PM »
Who is papusse ? 8)

if it isn't our local drunken resident

papoose is a wack rapper who can occasionally drop an ill verse every couple of years

jman91331

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2013, 09:03:03 PM »
Its funny how all these rappers got they g-strings in a bunch over the King of NY line but when Kurupt said it in the original verse Kendrick got it from, didn't nobody even blink. Because they know Kurupt woulda served they ass on the mic with that bullshit. But soon they're gonna know not to step to Kendrick with that shit either. I smell a ether coming on one of these rappers courtesy of Kendrick.

Game-Won

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2013, 06:35:22 AM »
This should had been done by Game, wonder how many would go against? Jay didn't even answer back at my bitch song and its fuckin hard diss record. - gunit, buddens, lupe, bleek and shyne know not to fuck with the kid, who's left?

Nas would ether him, I guess?

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2013, 07:05:40 PM »
This should had been done by Game, wonder how many would go against? Jay didn't even answer back at my bitch song and its fuckin hard diss record. - gunit, buddens, lupe, bleek and shyne know not to fuck with the kid, who's left?

Nas would ether him, I guess?

LOL    Budden killed game on that "game over" diss track

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2013, 08:28:32 PM »
Bun kinda resting on his laurels there trying to act like he's not part of the uninspired crowd, referencing one verse from 96. He's been coasting lately too.

bun hasnt had a dope verse since the rydin dirty album...cant knock em because he raping niggas for 16s...get em to drop retarded money for the same shit he been spittin for 14yrs now...quik should get a refund for the shit he got...

Nah bruh...he ain't had a decent verse since Pimp died real talk. He went off several times on their double album. Pimp was UGK tho.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2013, 08:30:59 PM »
Here is what everyone is missing

KENDRICK BITE KURUPT! Kurupt called himself King of New York first. Ain't no one said shit then. Kendrick just rearranged the bar and spit it then gave Kurupt a shoot out.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vBkVZa9UX0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1vBkVZa9UX0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
@ 0:45

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2013, 08:33:54 PM »
YES, MDOGG, WE KNOW LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2013, 08:34:03 PM »
Bun kinda resting on his laurels there trying to act like he's not part of the uninspired crowd, referencing one verse from 96. He's been coasting lately too.

bun hasnt had a dope verse since the rydin dirty album...cant knock em because he raping niggas for 16s...get em to drop retarded money for the same shit he been spittin for 14yrs now...quik should get a refund for the shit he got...

Nah bruh...he ain't had a decent verse since Pimp died real talk. He went off several times on their double album. Pimp was UGK tho.

Bun's had plenty of decent verses since pimp c died...problem is not on one song lol

he KILLEd that verse on the la coka nostra debut album and also his bar exam 3 verse was great too.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2013, 08:38:11 PM »
YES, MDOGG, WE KNOW LOL

Why you hate on me so...

:'(

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2013, 08:43:32 PM »
to be honest wit u, i got nothin but love for u, mdoggydogg....i think ur one of the stronger characters in this forums history.

i just find the condescending conviction in your personality amusing

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2013, 08:47:56 PM »
to be honest wit u, i got nothin but love for u, mdoggydogg....i think ur one of the stronger characters in this forums history.

i just find the condescending conviction in your personality amusing

It's what keeps me entertained on this board after all these years. LOL. Long gone were the days I thought you can have real Hip-Hop conversations with real Hip-Hop heads, and the reality set in that this is the internet and there are a ton of trolls. So I have given up on intelligent conversation online and just go with the flow.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2013, 08:54:44 PM »
true.....u still got cats who know their shit, though, so it aint completely dead.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2013, 09:01:14 PM »
A few. I guess I was a bit disappointed over the last year over the lack of buzz Kendrick got over Good Kid M.A.A.D. City. Don't get me wrong, he was the hottest topic over the last year, but when the Game came out you had a whole sub-section to him. Kendrick to me is better than Game, and his buzz should have been bigger. But I think things are picking up. The more Kendrick does to stir up the game, the better it is for this board. At the end of the day I think it's DubCNN's and DubCC's job to fully get behind Kendrick and ride that wave. There is no question right now the west coast is the best region in Hip-Hop. I'm not being bias, the best rap music is coming out of California. It's time to wake up, and that includes me.

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2013, 09:10:00 PM »
was there really a game sub-section? i think i missed that..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2013, 09:17:32 PM »
Yep. The hype was so big you'd thought the next 'Pac was coming. They merged it back to the normal board once it was clear that no one was posting as much there. But for a good few months Game post were really effecting the main board's traffic.