Author Topic: Joell Ortiz owns Kendrick Lamar on new diss record  (Read 1703 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Blood$

Re: Joell Ortiz owns Kendrick Lamar
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 02:43:06 PM »
he went in on that verse but he's definitely upset that him or Slaughterhouse didn't get a mention  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Joell Ortiz owns Kendrick Lamar on new diss record
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 05:20:12 PM »
Holy shit.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 06:59:21 PM »
Damn
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 08:23:33 PM »
started off good...but he started ramblin...

funny...why ortiz wasnt doin this on the slaughter house albums...

kendrick sick soul on ortiz..n get that hippy slaughterhouse comp goin...

i doubt rock soul n q...will sit n let these niggas...come out the woodworks

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 04:10:46 AM »
NOT BAD

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 06:50:57 AM »
started off good...but he started ramblin...

agreed
The West is Back

Blood$

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2013, 10:24:08 AM »
havent listened to it yet but im sure slaughterhouse and kendrick are both on the same bill in france on 22nd aug..

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2013, 10:24:27 AM »
he went in on that verse but he's definitely upset that him or Slaughterhouse didn't get a mention  ;D

This.

His response to the verse was fire, but really he's using it as a platform to get his shit heard.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2013, 11:20:25 AM »

If you didn't get mentioned, that's an even bigger insult. Although I would say Kendrick gave the older rappers props and dissed the young ones. And Slaughterhouse, as much as they might hate to admit it, is a camp of older rappers. Still, if someone claims the crown of New York, then someone from New York has to defend it. And if K-Dot does go bar for bar with Ortiz, that's one credible cat to beat in order to claim the crown. I give Ortiz a slight edge so far though, mainly because Kendrick was not as focused to Ortiz and Ortiz came in HARD at Kendrick at first. We'll see what happens, but this is the spark Hip Hop needs.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2013, 12:26:52 PM »

If you didn't get mentioned, that's an even bigger insult. Although I would say Kendrick gave the older rappers props and dissed the young ones. And Slaughterhouse, as much as they might hate to admit it, is a camp of older rappers. Still, if someone claims the crown of New York, then someone from New York has to defend it. And if K-Dot does go bar for bar with Ortiz, that's one credible cat to beat in order to claim the crown. I give Ortiz a slight edge so far though, mainly because Kendrick was not as focused to Ortiz and Ortiz came in HARD at Kendrick at first. We'll see what happens, but this is the spark Hip Hop needs.

i doubt kendrick will respond...why should he?? aint his fault...they not steppin their game up...

ortiz response should show rap fans...how new york niggas are...they sit n let biggie jay n nas...be recognize as kings...n dont do shit to dethrone em...

but the 1nce and every blue moon rapper from out town...comes n take that claim....it a problem..

if they was goin at jay n nas head more...out of town cats wouldnt see the weakness...

kendrick literally run the city...i bet money when the control song leaked...kendrick song was playin on hot 97 in new york..

ortiz came off to me as bitter..be cause his click wasnt recognized...2 cats who kendrick idiolize and respect wasnt recognize...u think e-40 n lil wayne gone drop somethin...

u throw a rock at a pack of dogs sayin still is true to this day...ortiz shouldve got a song with kendrick..then went in...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2013, 01:10:06 PM »
I still don't know why Ortiz was bitter, the verse was aimed at rappers under 30 and new to the game. No one in Slaughthouse is under 30 and everyone is at least 10 years deep. Still, I think K-Dot does respond, and I think he has the skill to take out Ortiz.

Here is what Ortiz's response showed me, all these new young cats don't have enough to defend New York. The only ones looking to defend New York is Fabolous and Ortiz and a few other older cats. These guys would never challenge Jay or Nas for the crown, because they money ain't right to challenge Jay or Nas. But they will defend. But these young cats wouldn't challenge Jay or Nas, and they wouldn't defend.