Author Topic: BANANA BOY  (Read 192 times)

Sccit

BANANA BOY
« on: August 13, 2013, 03:12:32 PM »
U STILL STAYIN IN THE SFV?

I'M A LIL SAD THAT WE'VE BEEN SO CLOSE ALL THESE YEARS, YET HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET IN PERSON :'(

WHERE U AT, MY SQUARE FRIEND??

J. B A N A N A S

Re: BANANA BOY
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 03:17:51 PM »
I did a Pete Carrol and moved to Seattle in 2010 for a new job opportunity. Don't plan on returning to Southern California anytime soon. Trying to get hired by a post audio house in SF though.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 03:56:16 PM »
NICE..SO ASIDE FROM THE SHITTIER WEATHER, HOW U LIKIN SEATTLE IN COMPARISON TO LA?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 04:12:54 PM »
Weather - Shit.
People - Kinda pussy, but not in a bad way. Waaayyy less douchebags than LA. Friendly. Almost no wiggers, except for the junkies that hang out copping downtown all day. The worst type of people here are the ultra liberals and they're not even that bad.
Economy - Strong. Lots of jobs, not a lot of urban decay.
Traffic - Shitty. I think it's ranked 4th worst behind NY, LA and Houston.
Women - Excellent, Seattle consistently ranks high in the fittest cities in America. The broads are real looking too, not too done up like L.A. Lots of hot Asians and White chicks. I spot a good number of hot black chicks and very few Latinas.
Cannabis - I don't smoke much anymore, but when I do it's comparable to LA in accessibility of whatever strain you like, everybody knows somebody with a prescription and since it's legal now. Less dispensaries probably, but there are A LOT.

Overall I like CA a lot more, and I'm Bay Area through and through, so LA and SEA are just good in my book.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 04:48:10 PM »
DAMN, LOOKS LIKE I MISSED MY CHANCE

LAST QUESTION...HOW WOULD U COMPARE THE QUALITY OF BANANAS IN SEATTLE TO LA?