Author Topic: not tryna hate on muslims...........but  (Read 491 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
not tryna hate on muslims...........but
« on: March 14, 2003, 02:21:27 PM »
i found out today that theres different typa muslims like as in christians n stuff, like that theres catholics and so on.......well its the same in islam...........

anyways theres these mulims known as 'shiite' muslims or sumthang..........

anyways the father of this lil baby kid, put a cut in the babys head for sum reason or another with a sword as part of a religous thing.......

now i try my best not to hate on any religion and i got alot of respect for sum muslims out their...........

but what the fuck is this!?!? a lik kid gettin his head cut by his had and bleedin badly and shit is jus wrong. they had pics of it in the paper i was readin to..........now can someone explain the logic in that?

peace

Quakaveli

Re:not tryna hate on muslims...........but
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 02:25:54 PM »
i found out today that theres different typa muslims like as in christians n stuff, like that theres catholics and so on.......well its the same in islam...........

anyways theres these mulims known as 'shiite' muslims or sumthang..........

anyways the father of this lil baby kid, put a cut in the babys head for sum reason or another with a sword as part of a religous thing.......

now i try my best not to hate on any religion and i got alot of respect for sum muslims out their...........

but what the fuck is this!?!? a lik kid gettin his head cut by his had and bleedin badly and shit is jus wrong. they had pics of it in the paper i was readin to..........now can someone explain the logic in that?

peace

ALLAH HU AKKBARR!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

haha all jokes aside, I told yall dat Islam iz a crazy religion...n yall said I was racist. Next time listen to da wise man, lol. Peace.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2003, 02:33:31 PM »
that have nothing to do with islam.... perhaps its was some culture thing......

and rapquake... please stop harrasing islam... i mean... i got SOOO MAAANY things i can say about hinduism,,, and you know that,,,, but i respect your religion and i respect you having your god(s)... please try to respond with a similar act,,

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2003, 02:37:31 PM »
that have nothing to do with islam....

Shiite Muslim men cut their heads with swords during the annual ritual to mark Ashoura Day in the southern Lebanese town of Nabatiyeh, on Thursday March 13, 2003. Hundreds of Shiites in south Lebanon marked the 7th century killing of their most revered saint Imam Hussein, by slashing their heads with blades on the occasion known as Ashoura. Al Hussein was a grandson of Islam's Prophet Mohammed and is a symbol of martydrom for Shiite Muslims. (AP Photo/Mohammed Zaatari)

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030313/168/3i6de.html&e=1&ncid=996

« Last Edit: March 14, 2003, 02:38:21 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

TheSheriff

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2003, 02:40:28 PM »
Who wants to talk about throwing widows onto their husbands' pyres, or having church-sanctioned cults that support the Destroyer of Worlds?

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2003, 02:47:26 PM »

A Shiite Muslim man holds his son as another man in the left slashes his head with a razor during the annual ritual to mark Ashoura Day in the southern Lebanese town of Nabatiyeh, on Thursday, March 13, 2003. Thousands of Shiites in south Lebanon marked the 7th century death of their most revered saint Imam Hussein, by slashing their heads with blades on the occasion known as Ashoura. Al Hussein was a grandson of Islam's Prophet Mohammed and is a symbol of martydrom for Shiite Muslims. People take their children to hairdresser who ritually slashes the children's forehead with a razor, and after the blood is spread by hitting the wound. (AP Photo/Mohammed Zaatari)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030313/168/3i6a7.html&e=2&ncid=996

Agua

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2003, 02:56:48 PM »
lol @engel-rock for his blatant attempt to make muslims look like savages. nice pics, man, but what about the ritual crucifications by christians in mexico and on the philippines? maybe you should post some pics as well?!

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2003, 02:57:19 PM »
Who wants to talk about throwing widows onto their husbands' pyres, or having church-sanctioned cults that support the Destroyer of Worlds?

I do ;D

I know about the first obviously, but tell me more about the second, it doesnt make sense to me ???

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2003, 03:00:53 PM »
I do ;D

I know about the first obviously, but tell me more about the second, it doesnt make sense to me ???

Currently, it is a central church sanctioned practice (in Hinduism) for there to be churches revering Vishnu, Destroyer of Worlds, above any other God.

It's the nearest equivalent to worshipping Satan.

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2003, 03:01:59 PM »
that have nothing to do with islam....

Shiite Muslim men cut their heads with swords during the annual ritual to mark Ashoura Day in the southern Lebanese town of Nabatiyeh, on Thursday March 13, 2003. Hundreds of Shiites in south Lebanon marked the 7th century killing of their most revered saint Imam Hussein, by slashing their heads with blades on the occasion known as Ashoura. Al Hussein was a grandson of Islam's Prophet Mohammed and is a symbol of martydrom for Shiite Muslims. (AP Photo/Mohammed Zaatari)

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/030313/168/3i6de.html&e=1&ncid=996

Haha forgot to give props to Detective Engel-Rock...  8)

LOL@Agua tryin to make Engel post pics of cristians being brutalized..that serves against his interest smartass...why dont YOU opst them up if u really care?  ::)

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2003, 03:02:10 PM »
lol @engel-rock for his blatant attempt to make muslims look like savages. nice pics, man, but what about the ritual crucifications by christians in mexico and on the philippines? maybe you should post some pics as well?!

Way to stick up for Religious sanctioned Child abuse...
 :-\

The topic wasn't about ritual crucifications by Christians, it was about Shiites that cut their children up.

Perhpas if you were to start a topic on ritual crucifications , then I could post some pics up.

Agua

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2003, 03:04:59 PM »

Way to stick up for Religious sanctioned Child abuse...
 :-\

The topic wasn't about ritual crucifications by Christians, it was about Shiites that cut their children up.

Perhpas if you were to start a topic on ritual crucifications , then I could post some pics up.

for the record, children do participate in these "rites"....

Agua

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2003, 03:06:42 PM »
this thread sucks. a silly rant bout nothin...

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2003, 03:12:31 PM »

for the record, children do participate in these "rites"....

If I tell a child that it's Good to cut themselves up cause it will make them be close with God, thats not Child Abuse?

These Children aren't old enough to be making decisions on their own, Do you really think that if they had the choice, they would do this?

It's still child abuse IMO.

TheSheriff

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2003, 03:19:13 PM »
I think it does count as child abuse. Any child under the age of, say, 12 or 13, cannot be responsible for their actions, unless they are really weird genetic freaks; after that, it's touch and go.

It is a Shi'ite ritual, not cultural; in fact, if it was cultural, I don't see why the Lebanese Resistance Government AND the Syrian Occupation Government would be trying to stamp it out.

The Shi'ites are more hardline in their approach; ergo, some of them are nutcases who think their children should bleed.

However, horses for courses, I suppose.