Author Topic: not tryna hate on muslims...........but  (Read 490 times)

Agua

Re:not tryna hate on muslims...........but
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2003, 03:19:26 PM »
idiot. i was talking about the ritual crucifications.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2003, 03:20:58 PM »
call it wat ya want, its child abuse to me..........

anyways, i found out theres "sunni" muslims to, not sure how to spell this properly but like they basically are sayin that shiite muslims aint real muslims so like my bad.........but still.........them ppl who can do that to a lil kid is kinda harsh.

Quakaveli

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2003, 03:27:16 PM »
I do ;D

I know about the first obviously, but tell me more about the second, it doesnt make sense to me ???

Currently, it is a central church sanctioned practice (in Hinduism) for there to be churches revering Vishnu, Destroyer of Worlds, above any other God.

It's the nearest equivalent to worshipping Satan.

LOL u dont know too much about this do U? U know what they say about that....

First off theres 3 main gods in Hinduism..BHRAMA...da creator of da world.....VISHNU(Krishna, ram, etc...)...da MAINTAINER of da world,...and SHIVA(shankar, mahadev, etc..)..DA DESTROYER of da world.

Ok so you are talking about Shiva, and yeah there are many Hindus who consider him the greatest god, including ME. Let me tell you more about Shiva and Hinduism...Shiva iz a mighty destructive power in Hinduism, therefore he feeds on opium, and lots of weed, hes called Lord Of Bhang...bahng meaning a cannibis drink, and his favrite plant is cannibis coincidentally...haha obviously I think this is a cool god ;)...as a matter of fact the big night celebrating him was a couple weeks ago...I smoked a lotta weed that day ;D

Ok so back to the topic...Shiva is a favorite among many hindus cuz he is known to be the nicest god, if you ask him something honestly and pray to him, supposedly he is the easiest with granting ur wishes. Also the ganga river comes from him, he released Indira, the god behind ganga(which is also coincidentally a pothead god), and the ganga is pure for us hindus, if we dip in it we lose all our sins. Therefore what I am saying is the Ganga comes DIRECTLY form Shiva...how the fuck can U call him the devil? >:(

Shiva is known as the destroyer, when the end of the world comes, he destroys the world, and all the evil in it. He comes at the time of Kala, when the world is in absolute shambles and evil has reached the maximum. and after this, the world recycles, and Bhrama, the creator creates the universe and the whole cycle begins again, with the begining pure, and slowly evil builds up until Shiva destroys it again, so its like a trinity partnership, with Vishnu maintaining the world, until shiva comes and recycles again. basically he is destroying evil, the same what ur god in teh Bible does, so hmm lets call him Satan too right?  ::)

Shiva, according to legend is also said to be more powerful than both the gods, once Vishnu and Bhrama were arguing about who was more stronger, doing stuff to prove their power..and then Shiva came and showed em up...haha 8)

Shiva's da man foo dont diss him. peace.

Ps. OM NAMAH SHIVAY!
(shiva is great)

TheSheriff

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2003, 03:36:23 PM »
LOL u dont know too much about this do U? U know what they say about that....

First off theres 3 main gods in Hinduism..BHRAMA...da creator of da world.....VISHNU(Krishna, ram, etc...)...da MAINTAINER of da world,...and SHIVA(shankar, mahadev, etc..)..DA DESTROYER of da world.

Ok so you are talking about Shiva, and yeah there are many Hindus who consider him the greatest god, including ME. Let me tell you more about Shiva and Hinduism...Shiva iz a mighty destructive power in Hinduism, therefore he feeds on opium, and lots of weed, hes called Lord Of Bhang...bahng meaning a cannibis drink, and his favrite plant is cannibis coincidentally...haha obviously I think this is a cool god ;)...as a matter of fact the big night celebrating him was a couple weeks ago...I smoked a lotta weed that day ;D

Ok so back to the topic...Shiva is a favorite among many hindus cuz he is known to be the nicest god, if you ask him something honestly and pray to him, supposedly he is the easiest with granting ur wishes. Also the ganga river comes from him, he released Indira, the god behind ganga(which is also coincidentally a pothead god), and the ganga is pure for us hindus, if we dip in it we lose all our sins. Therefore what I am saying is the Ganga comes DIRECTLY form Shiva...how the fuck can U call him the devil? >:(

Shiva is known as the destroyer, when the end of the world comes, he destroys the world, and all the evil in it. He comes at the time of Kala, when the world is in absolute shambles and evil has reached the maximum. and after this, the world recycles, and Bhrama, the creator creates the universe and the whole cycle begins again, with the begining pure, and slowly evil builds up until Shiva destroys it again, so its like a trinity partnership, with Vishnu maintaining the world, until shiva comes and recycles again. basically he is destroying evil, the same what ur god in teh Bible does, so hmm lets call him Satan too right?  ::)

Shiva, according to legend is also said to be more powerful than both the gods, once Vishnu and Bhrama were arguing about who was more stronger, doing stuff to prove their power..and then Shiva came and showed em up...haha 8)

Shiva's da man foo dont diss him. peace.

Ps. OM NAMAH SHIVAY!
(shiva is great)

My apologies over the name mix-up; I'm ill, tired and messed up on painkillers. However, that does not disprove anything I said.

You know what India's heaviest-tonned nuke is called? Shiva. Remember you Diwali (or Divali) lessons, how Shiva helped that demom, the one starting with the R, fight against the Prince and his Monkey King friend. Remember the tales of Ganesh and Shiva warring over the child Rajah? How Ganesh wanted to leave him be, but Shiva wanted to manipulate him, as the child Rajah's kingdom was the centre of creation?

Brahma is the only Hindu God worth worshipping. :D

And I don't see how Shiva helping the creation of a highly addictive and dangerous drug makes him a good guy. Yeah, thanks Shiva for creating a cycle of dependency that, though its supporters deny it, cause more brain damage than most harder drugs-acid, cpp, magic mushrooms-put together, and individually, cause more brain damage than cocaine or heroin.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2003, 04:29:16 PM »
Shiite  muslims lives in a particular area in the world, in that area, they cut their heads and stuff.... i repeat.. its a culture thing... its not according to islam...

and rapquake... i repeat... i can post some nasty pics of hindues too for people to lmao at..... you know it aswell as i do... so why dont you just stop it....

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2003, 04:29:41 PM »
Owen stop being a dumbass... I don't account ur staments worth any value cuz ur on drugs rite now, so I understand, and for the same reason I won't get mad at u for disrespectin my religion.  

First off ... And what the fuck does the name of a nuke have anything to do with SHIT??!  Second off the name of the prince was Ram, the incarnation of VISHNU...and yeah ram destroyed ravana, the evil devil, and Hindus celebrate that day as Diwali. nowhere in this story  Ive heard that Shiva helped Ravana...LMAO...I dont know what kinda painkillers ur taking, or which ass ur pullling that info out of. And ganesh and Shiva warring???! Where did U get that krazy notion...Ganesh is Shiva's son for godsakes, and I never heard of the "warring over the child Rajah" LMAO...

PS> I dont know too many Hindus that consider Bhrama their main god...many consider Vishnu/ram their main one, many consider Shiva their main god...but NEVER have I heard Bhrama as the main god...there goes ur opinion of who U think is worth worshipping...maybe U can shove that opinion up whereever U got taht BS info above from^^

Also, ur misunderestimating me...Shiva eats opium...to dull his senses and counter his srtong destructive power, cuz otherwise there'll be thunderstorms daily lol...and he LOVES weed. I hope all that BS ur talking about is about opium and not weed...lol....and as for him creating the drugs...who the fuck said he helped create them? Opium...its not sacred and I only heard Shiav did opium in a website...as for weed...yeah the legend goes that one day he was wandering the forests and during noon it got hot and he took refuge under a cannibis plant, and therefore after waking up he tasted the plant, and liked it. And from then on hes a pothead, lol... but where in the fuck did I say he CREATED cannibis plant, or opium plant...lmao stupid....what I said is that he created teh GANGA RIVER....a very sacred religious river for us Hindus located in India.

Next time think before speaking Lord Owen. ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2003, 04:33:05 PM »
Shiite  muslims lives in a particular area in the world, in that area, they cut their heads and stuff.... i repeat.. its a culture thing... its not according to islam...

and rapquake... i repeat... i can post some nasty pics of hindues too for people to lmao at..... you know it aswell as i do... so why dont you just stop it....

And I can goto www.rotten.com and post some nasty pics of ppl of almost every race..so ur point is???  ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2003, 04:37:48 PM »
It's spelt Ganges.

And as my information comes from Hindu priests, I think it'd be best to think before YOU post. Unless, of course, you are the ultimate authority on Hinduism.

ALL PRAISE THE LORD QUAKE!

And the cannabis thing is purely common sense. Reread what I said.

I'm not disrespecting your religion at all. If I am, you're disrespecting Islam far more.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2003, 04:37:53 PM »

And I can goto www.rotten.com and post some nasty pics of ppl of almost every race..so ur point is???  ::)

my point is that you try to make islam look bad by posting, referring, laughing at some particular images and statements,  even though similar images and statements also can be found in YOUR religion/culture....

Quakaveli

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2003, 04:46:10 PM »
It's spelt Ganges.

And as my information comes from Hindu priests, I think it'd be best to think before YOU post. Unless, of course, you are the ultimate authority on Hinduism.

ALL PRAISE THE LORD QUAKE!

And the cannabis thing is purely common sense. Reread what I said.

I'm not disrespecting your religion at all. If I am, you're disrespecting Islam far more.

Its spelled GANGA all rite, Ganges in English though, my bad...

Noone is the ultimate authority on Hinduism, opinions differ, and different ppl beileve slitely different things...c'mon think about it, the religion is THE OLDEST one of da popular ones...some ppl agree on certain things and some disagree...personally I have grown up in India and as a kid read a lot of religious stories and watched em on TV...and I never heard that shit U talked about, so I dont know what to say seems like ur Hindu priests are some Shiva-haters lol...

As for cannibis? It is "highly addictive" and "causes more brain damage than cocaine or heroin"?? Yeah ooooookkkkkkk ::) Lord Owen at his finest, yall!!!

And yeah I reread what U said,, u accused Shiva of creating cannibis, which is BULLSHIT(he FOUND it while traveling) and then u defend it by saying its common sense??...seriously what painkiller are u on man???

TheSheriff

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2003, 04:51:37 PM »

Noone is the ultimate authority on Hinduism, opinions differ, and different ppl beileve slitely different things...c'mon think about it, the religion is THE OLDEST one of da popular ones...some ppl agree on certain things and some disagree...personally I have grown up in India and as a kid read a lot of religious stories and watched em on TV...and I never heard that shit U talked about, so I dont know what to say seems like ur Hindu priests are some Shiva-haters lol...

As for cannibis? It is "highly addictive" and "causes more brain damage than cocaine or heroin"?? Yeah ooooookkkkkkk ::) Lord Owen at his finest, yall!!!

And yeah I reread what U said,, u accused Shiva of creating cannibis, which is BULLSHIT(he FOUND it while traveling) and then u defend it by saying its common sense??...seriously what painkiller are u on man???

Apologies on the weed thing; bad wording. I meant that he helped to encourage its use, etc.

And statistics show that more brain damage is cause, NET, not in individual cases, by cannabis than coke or heroin, because mor epeople use Cannabis.

Agua

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2003, 04:55:13 PM »
dts

Quakaveli

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2003, 05:23:15 PM »

Apologies on the weed thing; bad wording. I meant that he helped to encourage its use, etc.

And statistics show that more brain damage is cause, NET, not in individual cases, by cannabis than coke or heroin, because mor epeople use Cannabis.

Wow thats a worderful fact aint it? I bet if u looked at it that way...CAFFEINE is much worse than marijuana in the effects it has on the body ::)

TheSheriff

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2003, 05:28:32 PM »
Wow thats a worderful fact aint it? I bet if u looked at it that way...CAFFEINE is much worse than marijuana in the effects it has on the body ::)

Yes, and? I agree. But it's called the law of proportions. Caffeine doe svery little damage, if you drink it even for a lifetime; one spliff can completely fuck people up. And a life-long user, well, cannabis is, individually, deadlier than tobacco. It causes just as much lung cancer when sued in the same proportions.

I'm not denying using drugs isn't occasionally enjoyable; I'm just saying, anyone who says they are somehow wonderful is fooling themselves.

Quakaveli

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2003, 05:35:15 PM »

Yes, and? I agree. But it's called the law of proportions. Caffeine doe svery little damage, if you drink it even for a lifetime; one spliff can completely fuck people up. And a life-long user, well, cannabis is, individually, deadlier than tobacco. It causes just as much lung cancer when sued in the same proportions.

I'm not denying using drugs isn't occasionally enjoyable; I'm just saying, anyone who says they are somehow wonderful is fooling themselves.

What??? One spliff can completely fuck ppl up??! Oh yeah My heart will stop beating by smoking one spliff ::) And individually a lifelong cannabis is dealier than tobacco...okkkkkkkkk Lord Owen...tell me how many ppl die eyarly from cigarettes? I dont know the number but its huge... and marijuana?....NONE. LOL seems like you are stuck in the 1920's reefer madness u drug-knowledge lacking fool.

As for me saying drugs are "somehow wonderful"..LOL check ur facts fool, all I said was I think Shivas cool, and one of da reasons iz that hes a pothead...

And also weren't U the one who has done E, Acid, etc. on numerous occasions??? ::)

...oh wait, but I thought U had a severe form of anemia ::)

LORD OWEN, yall...