Author Topic: not tryna hate on muslims...........but  (Read 489 times)

TheSheriff

Re:not tryna hate on muslims...........but
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2003, 05:45:44 PM »
Hmm. I never said there were any people who smoked as much cannabis as other smoke tobacco. Fool. Law of proportions.

And I'm not sure how me having anaemia and me having taken hard drugs have anything to do with it, I don't even see how they're connected to EACH OTHER.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2003, 05:55:03 PM by Owen »

infinite59

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2003, 05:51:56 PM »
I-BO IS RIGHT!!!

ISLAM DOES NOT TEACH THIS AND 90% OF MUSLIMS TAKE NO PART IN THESE ACTIVITIES!!!!

I CHALLENGE DETECTIVE ENGLEROCK TO FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THESE PRACTICES IN THE HOLY QU'RAN!!!

The Shiite Muslims who take part in these practices are doing this to honor leaders who came after the prophet Muhammad.  It is similar to a Christian doing something to honor George Bush, a leader in our time.  This is nothing that the prophet Muhammad or his people took part in!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2003, 06:24:43 PM »
It is similar to a Christian doing something to honor George Bush, a leader in our time.
Show me where Christians cut themselves up in the name of George Bush...

Agua

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2003, 06:39:34 PM »
It is similar to a Christian doing something to honor George Bush, a leader in our time.
uhm... utah and texas?

Quakaveli

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2003, 07:30:54 PM »
Hmm. I never said there were any people who smoked as much cannabis as other smoke tobacco. Fool. Law of proportions.

FOOL...Law of proportions??? Thousands of people die yearly rfom tobacco smoke...and not yet has there been one solid evidence of a person dying from being "addicted to marijuana"....I dont know what ur mommy and daddy tell U but dont come in here and act like u know it all ::)....especially with blatant out of dis world claims like u have on this thread

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2003, 07:35:46 PM »
FOOL...Law of proportions??? Thousands of people die yearly rfom tobacco smoke...and not yet has there been one solid evidence of a person dying from being "addicted to marijuana"....I dont know what ur mommy and daddy tell U but dont come in here and act like u know it all ::)....especially with blatant out of dis world claims like u have on this thread

Man, I'm never going to convince you, you're never going to convince me. I'ma leave this thread knowing I only insulted you once, and thinking there's no point in continuing this argument. If I offended you over Hinduism or cannabis, I am sorry; but what I said is no less correct for apologizing, nor any more correct.

So, peace. I haven't got a problem with you, but we'll have to agree to disagree.

((The law of proportions talks about what would happen if a situation were continued; in this instance, if there was someone who smoked as much weed as a chain-smoker smokes tobacco, science tells us that it would have just as much effect, and have the same likelihood of causing lung cancer, as tobacco-barring the hallucinogenic effects of cannabis, which can cause brain damage-deny science if you like))

By the way, you lost a lot of my great respect for you by implying I'm a liar, and straight out calling me an idiot.

Quakaveli

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2003, 09:36:35 PM »

Man, I'm never going to convince you, you're never going to convince me. I'ma leave this thread knowing I only insulted you once, and thinking there's no point in continuing this argument. If I offended you over Hinduism or cannabis, I am sorry; but what I said is no less correct for apologizing, nor any more correct.

So, peace. I haven't got a problem with you, but we'll have to agree to disagree.

((The law of proportions talks about what would happen if a situation were continued; in this instance, if there was someone who smoked as much weed as a chain-smoker smokes tobacco, science tells us that it would have just as much effect, and have the same likelihood of causing lung cancer, as tobacco-barring the hallucinogenic effects of cannabis, which can cause brain damage-deny science if you like))

By the way, you lost a lot of my great respect for you by implying I'm a liar, and straight out calling me an idiot.

U didnt gain much respect by calling the most powerful god in my religion a Satan either...
anway
The fact is noone has died directly from smoking weed period, and there are no documented cases of Lung cancer from weed...emphysima, yeah...but not LC. Ok I know why ur so biased about weed cuz ur friend died from it...so its coo...my homie had a grandma die from smoking tobacco too and hated weed, until he started smoking like a couple months ago...LMAO....*shakes head*....but anyway man sorry for laughin on aim I just say haha and shit widout thinkin no disrespect for ur dead homie. Peace.

TheSheriff

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2003, 09:38:40 PM »
Aight man, no beef. Peace.

P.S. On that Satan tip; like I explained, that wa sbadly worded. I meant he was on a similar level of power, and in SOME teachings, he plotted just as much.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2003, 09:41:11 PM by Owen »

Woodrow

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2003, 03:03:34 AM »
uhm... utah and texas?

Uhhhhh, how about some evidence.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2003, 03:04:10 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »