Author Topic: Female runner caught on camera repeatedly pooping on man's yard  (Read 305 times)

Hack Wilson - real

http://topinfopost.com/2013/07/20/female-runner-caught-on-camera-repeatedly-pooping-in-mans-yard

A resident of Nob Hill, New Mexico has caught an as-yet unidentified woman on camera repeatedly defecating in his yard during her morning run. According to KOAT, the man, who did not want his identity revealed, at first thought a homeless person had relieved themselves on the spot, but then it happened again, and then twice more, most recently this past weekend.

“This is malicious fecal distribution,” he told reporters.

In the video, he said, the young, blond-haired woman runs into the alley by his house, “drops her pants, lets go, puts her shorts back up without any wipe, nothing else” and then runs away.

The first incident took place on Easter Sunday. The defecations always occur on weekend mornings, he said.

“If it happens again, I’m going to run out there with a hose and hose her down and say, ‘Bad human!’” he warned. He reportedly has not handed the video over to police because he believes that they will not take the (fecal) matter seriously.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Female runner caught on camera repeatedly pooping on man's yard
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 09:12:18 PM »
the fuck did i jus read?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 09:42:09 PM »
elaine shit on someones yard, is what i got from this article.  shes trying to lose weight to appeal to american blacks but she should know they like em chunky so elaine, just keep those moobs growing my wigga
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 02:56:57 AM »
I ain't checked out the video yet but when I read the story, I think of the ridiculousness segment...middle of the mall shit. And a dude sat on the vase part of the plant & did a real live middle of the mall shit ;D

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 04:07:45 AM »
I MISS ELANO

Will_B

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 10:36:33 AM »
EITHER THAT OR HE AINT LOGGED ON IN 3 DAYS....WHICH WOULD BE STRANGE, CONSIDERING HE'S ON HERE DAILY. LETS HOPE HE DIDNT HAVE AN ACCIDENT.

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 10:40:13 AM »
EITHER THAT OR HE AINT LOGGED ON IN 3 DAYS....WHICH WOULD BE STRANGE, CONSIDERING HE'S ON HERE DAILY. LETS HOPE HE DIDNT HAVE AN ACCIDENT.

DUCK MOUTH VENOM & RUSTY BELL END MADE HIM HANG HIMSELF :'( :'(

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 09:58:38 PM »

DUCK MOUTH VENOM & RUSTY BELL END MADE HIM HANG HIMSELF :'( :'(
must be that euro humor

meaning it wasnt funny.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!