Author Topic: Chef Keef's responds to Kendrick  (Read 345 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Chef Keef's responds to Kendrick
« on: August 14, 2013, 02:22:45 PM »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Chef Keef's responds to Kendrick
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 02:26:13 PM »
LOL.  Keep it real M puppy, I have a feeling Chief Keef could beat you in a spelling bee.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 02:27:14 PM »
And art contest too.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 03:46:13 PM »
that's a gangsta ass note

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 09:39:15 PM »
LOL.  Keep it real M puppy, I have a feeling Chief Keef could beat you in a spelling bee.

lmao

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 09:55:01 PM »
am i suppose to be amused by this?

i bet u made it yaself, Marty.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 10:14:06 PM »
am i suppose to be amused by this?

i bet u made it yaself, Marty.

I did. spell checked it myself.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 12:18:22 AM »
honestly tho mdogg, how u a teacher and your spelling on some elano type shit?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 04:55:11 AM »
honestly tho mdogg, how u a teacher and your spelling on some elano type shit?

I am not a teacher. I changed jobs a couple years ago. But I taught math when I did teach, even though I was a history major. Math teacher shortage, plus the fact that I did go to Calc 2 basically meant I was teaching math. A lot less spelling.

Now though I work in higher ed as an assistant director for a multicultural office. I mainly meet with students and help them plan out programming well setting up a peer leader program. My work is basically one big ToT on racial issues for college students. My admin. ass. proof reads everything I type... LOL

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 07:21:15 AM »
mdoggy was prolly just a tutor or somethin...maybe an emergency substitute. im sure he can do a better job teaching math than most the douchebags i've dealt with through schooling.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 07:41:21 AM »
mdoggy was prolly just a tutor or somethin...maybe an emergency substitute. im sure he can do a better job teaching math than most the douchebags i've dealt with through schooling.

After school program called Upward Bound actually. It's a federal government program which works with kids on their basic skills and tries to get them into college. Let's put it this way, I basically had to throw out everything a student knows and start over with their math skills. If there is one thing today's kids can't do, it's basic fuckin' math! It was actually really sad. I also did a summer program which focused on college trips and kids doing basic math some more. I mean, kids can't do fractions, they can't do decimals, and they have no idea what a ratio was. But at the end of the day, when I finished with a kid in their Jr. year, those kids were scoring HIGH in the ACT Math test. I had one kid go from a 18 in the ACT math part, to a 25! That's HUGE jump if you know anything about those test. After this experience, I am a big believer that schools should make students take statistics next to math. I had to frame everything into real life for these kids in order for them to "get it." Like I'd go into the Sunday ads and use sales to teach percentages, or I'd take house listings and current mortgage rates to have students figure out their monthly payments as part of learning about interest. Car payments, gas prices with that little 9/10th at the end, and everything else. It worked though for the students I did work with. So basically I came in for history, and they saw I went up to Calc II and threw me in math. And for what it's worth, we have a huge math problem in the schools. If a kid can't do fractions and decimals, how can they do geometry and algebra like we expect.

Now in college I use to be a tutor. I tutored calculus I.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 09:30:13 AM »
saw that last night on instagram, shit had me rolling  :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 04:28:21 PM »
m dogg is a hot dog vender now

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 05:58:37 PM »

After school program called Upward Bound actually. It's a federal government program which works with kids on their basic skills and tries to get them into college. Let's put it this way, I basically had to throw out everything a student knows and start over with their math skills. If there is one thing today's kids can't do, it's basic fuckin' math! It was actually really sad. I also did a summer program which focused on college trips and kids doing basic math some more. I mean, kids can't do fractions, they can't do decimals, and they have no idea what a ratio was. But at the end of the day, when I finished with a kid in their Jr. year, those kids were scoring HIGH in the ACT Math test. I had one kid go from a 18 in the ACT math part, to a 25! That's HUGE jump if you know anything about those test. After this experience, I am a big believer that schools should make students take statistics next to math. I had to frame everything into real life for these kids in order for them to "get it." Like I'd go into the Sunday ads and use sales to teach percentages, or I'd take house listings and current mortgage rates to have students figure out their monthly payments as part of learning about interest. Car payments, gas prices with that little 9/10th at the end, and everything else. It worked though for the students I did work with. So basically I came in for history, and they saw I went up to Calc II and threw me in math. And for what it's worth, we have a huge math problem in the schools. If a kid can't do fractions and decimals, how can they do geometry and algebra like we expect.

Now in college I use to be a tutor. I tutored calculus I.
i can dig that.

ima vote republican tho so they get rid of your multicultural progam though.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!