Author Topic: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)  (Read 3287 times)

123imagee

I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)
« on: August 15, 2013, 09:29:21 AM »
If I Don´t Have It I Go Nuts, I´m Aggressive, Hate Everybody And Everything, Can´t Calm Down,etc.
Damn..That Shit´s Gett´n Outta Hand.

Desert Lord

Re: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 10:04:33 AM »
lol! yeah i know that feelin' :D
but trust me, if you don't smoke for a few days it's not that hard to stay away from it...shit, i'm not allowed to smoke till the end of the year, because of my fuckin' drivers license..the first days was hard, but now not so much. do some other shit to lower your consume if you feel that it's gettin' out of hand... go to the gym, read a book, fuck a bitch...
but to be honest: can't wait till december, when i fill my lungs with some og kush again  8)

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 10:15:29 AM »
it's physically and mentally impossible to be addicted to marijuana, you're just a featherweight fuckboy who can't handle the smoke

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 11:39:51 AM »
it's physically and mentally impossible to be addicted to marijuana, you're just a featherweight fuckboy who can't handle the smoke
lol true story

Desert Lord

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 12:14:33 PM »

lol, yeah, i also think that it's not possible to be addicted to marijuana in the sense of an alcoholic for example, but if you smoke a lot everyday, then you can be agressive if you pause for a day...all the more if you don't do it by choice

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 01:37:58 PM »

u need better discretion with ur trolling

it's possible to get addicted to anything- from pussy to video games to weed.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 04:14:28 PM »
If I Don´t Have It I Go Nuts, I´m Aggressive, Hate Everybody And Everything, Can´t Calm Down,etc.

A few thoughts on this...

-post this in TOT if it's something you really want to put some "thought" into this and need help

-The ganja is a blessed herb from God to man.  Are you mixing poison with it (such as alcohol)?   Are you smoking cigarettes as well?  If it is just ganja then it should naturally prevent you from over-consumption, the body naturally builds up tolerance to the ganja, and your body should naturally indicate to you when to lay off of it and when to use it.  Unless these natural impulses are being interrupted by another substance (such as cigarettes or alcohol).   Also.. there is no harm in over-consumption.  At some point you will become so damn high and light-headed you will not be able to smoke any more...

-If you feel this urge or addiction is not socially acceptable, then you might want to sublimate this addiction into something you feel is more constructive.  Try reading verses of the Qu'ran in Arabic, or supplications from the Qur'an, or recommended prayers made by the Prophets, etc...  Muslim 5 times daily prayers and the Muslim way of fasting can also help develop self-control and sublimate your urges to a more constructive end...
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 04:26:01 PM »
as NIK just said it's possible to be addicted to anything

but it's not weed that makes you addicted, it's your brain telling oyu you need it.  much different with Elano's mother and her crack or his father and his alcohol.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 06:02:28 PM »
u can be addicted to anything. u got niggas addicted to big macs n shit. marijuana addiction is a real thing, it jus ain't gon kill ya like some otha shit.

i chilled the fuck out wit my weed smokin a few years back because i started feelin like i couldnt feel 'normal' without it. i got that shit under control and smoke freely wheneva i want now.

moderation is key in all shit, my niggas......except for pussy.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 06:05:57 PM »
u can be addicted to anything. u got niggas addicted to big macs n shit. marijuana addiction is a real thing, it jus ain't gon kill ya like some otha shit.

i chilled the fuck out wit my weed smokin a few years back because i started feelin like i couldnt feel 'normal' without it. i got that shit under control and smoke freely wheneva i want now.

or for elano, he can't moderate mandingos

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 06:12:45 PM »

or for elano, he can't moderate mandingos
thats why he aint been on in a minute. they gotta reattach his colon to his rectum.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 11:07:43 PM »
i love weed

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 11:59:14 PM »

-post this in TOT if it's something you really want to put some "thought" into this and need help

-The ganja is a blessed herb from God to man.  Are you mixing poison with it (such as alcohol)?   Are you smoking cigarettes as well?  If it is just ganja then it should naturally prevent you from over-consumption, the body naturally builds up tolerance to the ganja, and your body should naturally indicate to you when to lay off of it and when to use it.  Unless these natural impulses are being interrupted by another substance (such as cigarettes or alcohol).   Also.. there is no harm in over-consumption.  At some point you will become so damn high and light-headed you will not be able to smoke any more...

-If you feel this urge or addiction is not socially acceptable, then you might want to sublimate this addiction into something you feel is more constructive.  Try reading verses of the Qu'ran in Arabic, or supplications from the Qur'an, or recommended prayers made by the Prophets, etc...  Muslim 5 times daily prayers and the Muslim way of fasting can also help develop self-control and sublimate your urges to a more constructive end...

infinite, honest question - does the quran prohibit being intoxicated like the bible does?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Heinz

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2013, 12:30:48 AM »

infinite, honest question - does the quran prohibit being intoxicated like the bible does?

That's a valid question and something I am curious of myself.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2013, 01:20:18 AM »
Well that depends on how you read the text.

It is unlike any other Book, because if you look at the Bible for example, you will find text about what God has 2 say, you find what different prophets have said and then you will find some history and  ofcourse what the apostles have written.

In Islam that is different. You will have seperate books.

Quran - The word that came direct from God.

Hadith -  the sayings of the Prophet of Islam

Sira -  life of the prophet and his companions

Tafsir - interpretation of the text

And Finaly Fiqh - Islamic jurisprudence

The last one is ofcourse dependent on which school of thought you follow.
Because there are some thing which are clear. Like praying and fasting. Universal Accepted by all the scholars.
And something that are not clear.

In that case the scholars do Ijtihad - is an Islamic legal term that means “independent reasoning.”  it is recognized as the decision making process in Islamic law (sharia) through personal effort (jihad.)

One of Scholars of the past used a term called Qiyas -  deductive analogy.
Let me give you an example

In Islam the Haram (Forbidden in Islam) is only Haram when it is proven Haram.

Well there is no mention of weed in the islamic texts.

If we use Qiyas we get the folowing reasoning:

- Drinking Alcohol = Haram (forbidden in Islam)
- Why is it forbidden in Islam?
- because of the intoxication.
- therefore intoxication = Haram
- Weed results intoxication.
- therefore Weed = Haram

Ofcourse it is somebodies personal choice, if he follows these rules or not.

And even if someone drinks Alcohol that does not mean he is a bad person, but he is sinful according 2 Islam.

John F. Sowa -  an American computer scientist and expert in artificial intelligence and computer design.
Uses Qiyas and he mentioned in his book  the he was inspired by the Islamic schola ibn Taymiya.
See wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Sowa