Author Topic: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)  (Read 3297 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2013, 01:30:21 AM »
it's physically and mentally impossible to be addicted to marijuana, you're just a featherweight fuckboy who can't handle the smoke

We all have of our strengths and weaknesses.
you maybe mentaly stronger then him when it comes 2 weed.

What is positive is that he recognizes that he has a problem. That is the first step in my opinion.

123imagee

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2013, 01:41:13 AM »
it's physically and mentally impossible to be addicted to marijuana, you're just a featherweight fuckboy who can't handle the smoke

it IS more than "possible" to be addicted to mary jane, your momma cant handle my dick in her mouth.

Heinz

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2013, 02:09:15 AM »
Well that depends on how you read the text.

It is unlike any other Book, because if you look at the Bible for example, you will find text about what God has 2 say, you find what different prophets have said and then you will find some history and  ofcourse what the apostles have written.

In Islam that is different. You will have seperate books.

Quran - The word that came direct from God.

Hadith -  the sayings of the Prophet of Islam

Sira -  life of the prophet and his companions

Tafsir - interpretation of the text

And Finaly Fiqh - Islamic jurisprudence

The last one is ofcourse dependent on which school of thought you follow.
Because there are some thing which are clear. Like praying and fasting. Universal Accepted by all the scholars.
And something that are not clear.

In that case the scholars do Ijtihad - is an Islamic legal term that means “independent reasoning.”  it is recognized as the decision making process in Islamic law (sharia) through personal effort (jihad.)

One of Scholars of the past used a term called Qiyas -  deductive analogy.
Let me give you an example

In Islam the Haram (Forbidden in Islam) is only Haram when it is proven Haram.

Well there is no mention of weed in the islamic texts.

If we use Qiyas we get the folowing reasoning:

- Drinking Alcohol = Haram (forbidden in Islam)
- Why is it forbidden in Islam?
- because of the intoxication.
- therefore intoxication = Haram
- Weed results intoxication.
- therefore Weed = Haram

Ofcourse it is somebodies personal choice, if he follows these rules or not.

And even if someone drinks Alcohol that does not mean he is a bad person, but he is sinful according 2 Islam.

John F. Sowa -  an American computer scientist and expert in artificial intelligence and computer design.
Uses Qiyas and he mentioned in his book  the he was inspired by the Islamic schola ibn Taymiya.
See wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Sowa

Thank you for your view on the subject Aladin.
I think alot of people don't comprehend the subject of sin.
The way I understand it is that it is basically something that does not serve you (offends G_d and opposes his laws for our well being).

Weed/alcohol/drugs serve as an escapism and a (seemingly) easy way to self medicate.
Every single person that I have met that uses alot of weed has deeply rooted tension issues and for them it is a temporary relief.
The problem is that it is never a cure to anything and soon they need more and more of the drug because the tension never gets a permanent release.
It becomes a vicious cycle.
Then there are some that think they can use it as a short cut to spiritual experiences...
Like someone wiser than me said:
"Short cuts only cut you short"

I understand why so many people use weed these days but to me there is nothing positive about it only an indication that something is wrong (out of balance).

Peace.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2013, 09:07:58 AM »

it IS more than "possible" to be addicted to mary jane, your momma cant handle my dick in her mouth.

it's not possible to become addicted to marijuana at all, fact.

you simply are just a pussy and probably the type to be like "oommggg I'm sooo faded" after taking 3 hits of some reggie

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2013, 09:13:08 AM »

u need better discretion with ur trolling

it's possible to get addicted to anything- from pussy to video games to weed.

I don't agree with that, real shit, no trolling

people who become addicted to things like pussy and weed are the types that are probably new to it and once they realize how good it is it may be harder to let it go since they start off consuming so much and tolerance can be high quick, and they feel their life became better when introduced to it, but it's all in the mind... I'm an everyday smoker for the past 4 years now and I've had recent phases where I won't blaze for a day or two just because I felt like it and then go right back, even with cigarettes which in fact are addicting

as far as pussy, it's EASY to cut a bitch off and with video games any nerd can take a break and go outside for a day, people just like to make excuses and blame "addiction"

we all have that inner power to stop and go as we please  8)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 09:16:26 AM by BloodMoneyMane »

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2013, 09:55:03 AM »
Do u know what addiction is? U can get addicted to anything in life.. And yes, addiction is a pussy symptom

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2013, 10:40:24 AM »
niggas can get addicted to fuckin chewing gum. of course weed can be addictive for some people. that gateway drug crap is bullshit tho.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2013, 10:57:00 AM »
Well that depends on how you read the text.

It is unlike any other Book, because if you look at the Bible for example, you will find text about what God has 2 say, you find what different prophets have said and then you will find some history and  ofcourse what the apostles have written.

In Islam that is different. You will have seperate books.

Quran - The word that came direct from God.

Hadith -  the sayings of the Prophet of Islam

Sira -  life of the prophet and his companions

Tafsir - interpretation of the text

And Finaly Fiqh - Islamic jurisprudence

The last one is ofcourse dependent on which school of thought you follow.
Because there are some thing which are clear. Like praying and fasting. Universal Accepted by all the scholars.
And something that are not clear.

In that case the scholars do Ijtihad - is an Islamic legal term that means “independent reasoning.”  it is recognized as the decision making process in Islamic law (sharia) through personal effort (jihad.)

One of Scholars of the past used a term called Qiyas -  deductive analogy.
Let me give you an example

In Islam the Haram (Forbidden in Islam) is only Haram when it is proven Haram.

Well there is no mention of weed in the islamic texts.

If we use Qiyas we get the folowing reasoning:

- Drinking Alcohol = Haram (forbidden in Islam)
- Why is it forbidden in Islam?
- because of the intoxication.
- therefore intoxication = Haram
- Weed results intoxication.
- therefore Weed = Haram

Ofcourse it is somebodies personal choice, if he follows these rules or not.

And even if someone drinks Alcohol that does not mean he is a bad person, but he is sinful according 2 Islam.

John F. Sowa -  an American computer scientist and expert in artificial intelligence and computer design.
Uses Qiyas and he mentioned in his book  the he was inspired by the Islamic schola ibn Taymiya.
See wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Sowa

it depends whether u consider weed a drug, like meth, or an herb, like tea....to me, it's an herb, and it's proven to have more healing qualities than harming ones, which renders it halal.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2013, 11:31:40 AM »
im with bloodmoney on this, I haven't smoked and drank all week and the one thing I want is the alcohol then maybe some tonys then I will jones for a joint to increase my high you guys are some squares addicted to weed LOL

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2013, 12:00:56 PM »
im with bloodmoney on this, I haven't smoked and drank all week and the one thing I want is the alcohol then maybe some tonys then I will jones for a joint to increase my high you guys are some squares addicted to weed LOL

ur just not understanding whats being said is all really. just because u dont get addicted to weed and alcohol doesn't mean there arent others who do. now, personally, the only thing that holds me back from quitting weed is that i see no reason.. but i have a strong will, so if there was a need for me to quit, best believe i would stop smoking.. some people do not possess the same strength, though. look up the word addiction, cuz it seems like yall are using a different definition of it.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2013, 12:43:51 PM »
Do u know what addiction is? U can get addicted to anything in life.. And yes, addiction is a pussy symptom

I guess I don't know what it is at all then since I'm not pussy  8)

but with that being said, weed ain't addictive... cigarettes are another story because of the nicotine poison and I've seen the real struggle with people trying to kick those, but I never seen anybody in my life have withdrawals from bud which is why One Man Mob is a bonafide pussyboy
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 12:46:55 PM by BloodMoneyMane »

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2013, 12:57:22 PM »
what u mean to say is that it's not physically addicting....in which case, you have a point

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2013, 01:15:36 PM »
what u mean to say is that it's not physically addicting....in which case, you have a point

basically lol

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2013, 04:08:27 PM »
i drink and smoke cigarettes on occasion, mostly socially. i dont feel like i need either, but there are some ppl who do. its more genetic than anything.

likewise with weed. most ppl can smoke weed, stop and there good. a small percentage of ppl do have a dependency to it. its in there genes so i wouldnt call em pussies. there's a dude named graham hancock who went into great detail about his addiction to herb. he breaks it down beautifully. heres a video if yall are interested. its kinda long but if u down to watch and see what i mean take a look

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lTbTW01q1j0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lTbTW01q1j0</a>
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2013, 05:04:44 PM »

infinite, honest question - does the quran prohibit being intoxicated like the bible does?

That's a valid question and something I am curious of myself.

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)