Author Topic: Im Addicted To Weed (Seriously)  (Read 1208 times)

Blood$

Re: Im Addicted To Weed (Seriously)
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2013, 12:43:51 PM »
Do u know what addiction is? U can get addicted to anything in life.. And yes, addiction is a pussy symptom

I guess I don't know what it is at all then since I'm not pussy  8)

but with that being said, weed ain't addictive... cigarettes are another story because of the nicotine poison and I've seen the real struggle with people trying to kick those, but I never seen anybody in my life have withdrawals from bud which is why One Man Mob is a bonafide pussyboy
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 12:46:55 PM by BloodMoneyMane »

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2013, 12:57:22 PM »
what u mean to say is that it's not physically addicting....in which case, you have a point

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2013, 01:15:36 PM »
what u mean to say is that it's not physically addicting....in which case, you have a point

basically lol

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2013, 04:08:27 PM »
i drink and smoke cigarettes on occasion, mostly socially. i dont feel like i need either, but there are some ppl who do. its more genetic than anything.

likewise with weed. most ppl can smoke weed, stop and there good. a small percentage of ppl do have a dependency to it. its in there genes so i wouldnt call em pussies. there's a dude named graham hancock who went into great detail about his addiction to herb. he breaks it down beautifully. heres a video if yall are interested. its kinda long but if u down to watch and see what i mean take a look

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lTbTW01q1j0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lTbTW01q1j0</a>
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2013, 05:04:44 PM »

infinite, honest question - does the quran prohibit being intoxicated like the bible does?

That's a valid question and something I am curious of myself.

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

123imagee

« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2013, 11:23:44 PM »

basically lol

u dickhead i never said it can get you physically addicted.stop stalking me in my threads you fuckin faggot.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2013, 12:37:41 PM »

infinite, honest question - does the quran prohibit being intoxicated like the bible does?

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.

is that your interpretation or does it spell that out?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 03:00:58 PM »

religion is always pick n choose. u just cool with breaking that haram.

im from Poland
LOL!

Heinz

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2013, 04:17:11 PM »

Intoxication is broad term though and weed surely is an intoxicant.
Getting intoxicated, be it from alcohol or weed, or other drugs, is a self centered act with the sole purpose of your own pleasure.
To me it is similar to masturbation.
Neither to me honor G_d, quite the opposite.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2013, 10:58:22 AM »

Intoxication is broad term though and weed surely is an intoxicant.
Getting intoxicated, be it from alcohol or weed, or other drugs, is a self centered act with the sole purpose of your own pleasure.
To me it is similar to masturbation.
Neither to me honor G_d, quite the opposite.

exactly...u can get intoxicated from big macs quicker than u can from weed.

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2013, 12:08:23 PM »
SMOKING WEED IS MY FAVORITE SHIT TO DO BESIDES GETTING HEAD AND TORMENTING CLOSET MATERIAL (PREFERABLY AT THE SAME TIME)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2013, 02:15:44 PM »

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.

It spells it out.  The Qu'ran specifically mentions alcohol and mentions that it is haraam (forbidden) yet the Qu'ran makes no mention of marijuana.   If anybody can find mention of the word marijuana in the Qu'ran then I will delete my account on dubcc forever.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 02:17:49 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2013, 04:39:38 PM »
SMOKING WEED IS MY FAVORITE SHIT TO DO BESIDES GETTING HEAD AND TORMENTING CLOSET MATERIAL (PREFERABLY AT THE SAME TIME)
out of all these you've listed the only thing u doin' is smokin' weed and indulgin' in other drugs so stop wit the lies. you couldn't ever torment me you miserable fuck.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2013, 04:49:03 PM »
Do u know what addiction is? U can get addicted to anything in life.. And yes, addiction is a pussy symptom

so petey zimmerman is pussy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2013, 06:09:23 PM »

what TI up to today dogg

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2013, 06:12:08 PM »

what TI up to today dogg
get a life wigger.

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2013, 06:17:24 PM »
were you dissapointed when you found out TI is a habitual user of hard drugs? if you think my weed usage is bad your role model be on syrup ex pills weed and coca cola classic

he still snorts...sorry if i just broke your heart sweetie

you know the reason he stays loyal with tiny? its so they keep there herpes contained between the two of them.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2013, 06:19:03 PM »
were you dissapointed when you found out TI is a habitual user of hard drugs? if you think my weed usage is bad your role model be on syrup ex pills weed and coca cola classic

he still snorts...sorry if i just broke your heart sweetie

you know the reason he stays loyal with tiny? its so they keep there herpes contained between the two of them.

if you say so wendy williams.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2013, 11:42:17 PM »

what TI up to today dogg
get a life wigger.

keep negging karma it just shows your inner butthurt

cliff wouldnt even let you backstage if he knew the level of bitchassness you display on this forum

smh

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2013, 11:47:49 PM »

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.

It spells it out.  The Qu'ran specifically mentions alcohol and mentions that it is haraam (forbidden) yet the Qu'ran makes no mention of marijuana.   If anybody can find mention of the word marijuana in the Qu'ran then I will delete my account on dubcc forever.
doesnt list weed by name (since weed for the most part was available in the new world......even though ancient egyptians had access to it somehow. but the qu'ran is against intoxication in general.

im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2013, 11:49:56 PM »

doesnt list weed by name (since weed for the most part was available in the new world......even though ancient egyptians had access to it somehow. but the qu'ran is against intoxication in general.

well yeah i was gonna say if weed wasnt really prevalent around where and when the koran was written then why would you think it would be expressly forbidden, infinite?  in other words, you'd be going against the spirit of the book by disregarding that fact, right?

Heinz

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2013, 02:18:11 AM »

That's a pretty bold statement to say that intoxication is only limited to alcohol in the Qu'ran, what makes you so certain of this?

I think Andre of Outkast expressed himself pretty good in the following verse on why he avoid getting "high":

"Softly as if I played piano in the dark
Found a way to channel my anger not to embark
The world's a stage and everybody's got to play their part
God works in mysterious ways so when he starts
The job of speakin through us we be so sincere with this here
No drugs or alcohol so I can get the signal clear as day
Put my Glock away I got a stronger weapon
That never runs out of ammunition so I'm ready for war okay"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2013, 03:48:53 AM »

what TI up to today dogg
get a life wigger.

cliff wouldnt even let you backstage if he knew the level of bitchassness you display on this forum

smh
i'm not neggin' you faggot but keep showin' your insecurities trailer park trash.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2013, 07:53:25 AM »

what TI up to today dogg
get a life wigger.

smh
i'm not neggin' you faggot but keep showin' your insecurities trailer park trash.

lol keep reachin' you racist.

i bet you were one of those morons that walked around with a hoodie on this summer to "support" "justice" for treyvaughne. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2013, 08:01:50 AM »

what TI up to today dogg
get a life wigger.

smh

lol keep reachin' you racist.

i bet you were one of those morons that walked around with a hoodie on this summer to "support" "justice" for treyvaughne. 
everything in your post is false trailer park trash go smoke a cigarette and kill yourself.