Author Topic: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)  (Read 3299 times)

123imagee

Re: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2013, 11:23:44 PM »
what u mean to say is that it's not physically addicting....in which case, you have a point

basically lol

u dickhead i never said it can get you physically addicted.stop stalking me in my threads you fuckin faggot.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2013, 12:37:41 PM »

infinite, honest question - does the quran prohibit being intoxicated like the bible does?

That's a valid question and something I am curious of myself.

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.

is that your interpretation or does it spell that out?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 03:00:58 PM »

infinite, honest question - does the quran prohibit being intoxicated like the bible does?

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.
religion is always pick n choose. u just cool with breaking that haram.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Heinz

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2013, 04:17:11 PM »

Intoxication is broad term though and weed surely is an intoxicant.
Getting intoxicated, be it from alcohol or weed, or other drugs, is a self centered act with the sole purpose of your own pleasure.
To me it is similar to masturbation.
Neither to me honor G_d, quite the opposite.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2013, 10:58:22 AM »

Intoxication is broad term though and weed surely is an intoxicant.
Getting intoxicated, be it from alcohol or weed, or other drugs, is a self centered act with the sole purpose of your own pleasure.
To me it is similar to masturbation.
Neither to me honor G_d, quite the opposite.

exactly...u can get intoxicated from big macs quicker than u can from weed.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2013, 12:08:23 PM »
SMOKING WEED IS MY FAVORITE SHIT TO DO BESIDES GETTING HEAD AND TORMENTING CLOSET MATERIAL (PREFERABLY AT THE SAME TIME)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2013, 02:15:44 PM »

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.

It spells it out.  The Qu'ran specifically mentions alcohol and mentions that it is haraam (forbidden) yet the Qu'ran makes no mention of marijuana.   If anybody can find mention of the word marijuana in the Qu'ran then I will delete my account on dubcc forever.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 02:17:49 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2013, 04:39:38 PM »
SMOKING WEED IS MY FAVORITE SHIT TO DO BESIDES GETTING HEAD AND TORMENTING CLOSET MATERIAL (PREFERABLY AT THE SAME TIME)
out of all these you've listed the only thing u doin' is smokin' weed and indulgin' in other drugs so stop wit the lies. you couldn't ever torment me you miserable fuck.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2013, 04:49:03 PM »
Do u know what addiction is? U can get addicted to anything in life.. And yes, addiction is a pussy symptom

so petey zimmerman is pussy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2013, 06:09:23 PM »
Do u know what addiction is? U can get addicted to anything in life.. And yes, addiction is a pussy symptom

what TI up to today dogg

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2013, 06:12:08 PM »

what TI up to today dogg
get a life wigger.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2013, 06:17:24 PM »
were you dissapointed when you found out TI is a habitual user of hard drugs? if you think my weed usage is bad your role model be on syrup ex pills weed and coca cola classic

he still snorts...sorry if i just broke your heart sweetie

you know the reason he stays loyal with tiny? its so they keep there herpes contained between the two of them.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2013, 06:19:03 PM »
were you dissapointed when you found out TI is a habitual user of hard drugs? if you think my weed usage is bad your role model be on syrup ex pills weed and coca cola classic

he still snorts...sorry if i just broke your heart sweetie

you know the reason he stays loyal with tiny? its so they keep there herpes contained between the two of them.

if you say so wendy williams.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2013, 11:42:17 PM »

what TI up to today dogg
get a life wigger.

keep negging karma it just shows your inner butthurt

cliff wouldnt even let you backstage if he knew the level of bitchassness you display on this forum

smh

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2013, 11:47:49 PM »

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.

It spells it out.  The Qu'ran specifically mentions alcohol and mentions that it is haraam (forbidden) yet the Qu'ran makes no mention of marijuana.   If anybody can find mention of the word marijuana in the Qu'ran then I will delete my account on dubcc forever.
doesnt list weed by name (since weed for the most part was available in the new world......even though ancient egyptians had access to it somehow. but the qu'ran is against intoxication in general.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!