Author Topic: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)  (Read 3296 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2013, 11:49:56 PM »

infinite, honest question - does the quran prohibit being intoxicated like the bible does?

That's a valid question and something I am curious of myself.

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.

is that your interpretation or does it spell that out?

It spells it out.  The Qu'ran specifically mentions alcohol and mentions that it is haraam (forbidden) yet the Qu'ran makes no mention of marijuana.   If anybody can find mention of the word marijuana in the Qu'ran then I will delete my account on dubcc forever.
doesnt list weed by name (since weed for the most part was available in the new world......even though ancient egyptians had access to it somehow. but the qu'ran is against intoxication in general.

well yeah i was gonna say if weed wasnt really prevalent around where and when the koran was written then why would you think it would be expressly forbidden, infinite?  in other words, you'd be going against the spirit of the book by disregarding that fact, right?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Heinz

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2013, 02:18:11 AM »

infinite, honest question - does the quran prohibit being intoxicated like the bible does?

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.

That's a pretty bold statement to say that intoxication is only limited to alcohol in the Qu'ran, what makes you so certain of this?

I think Andre of Outkast expressed himself pretty good in the following verse on why he avoid getting "high":

"Softly as if I played piano in the dark
Found a way to channel my anger not to embark
The world's a stage and everybody's got to play their part
God works in mysterious ways so when he starts
The job of speakin through us we be so sincere with this here
No drugs or alcohol so I can get the signal clear as day
Put my Glock away I got a stronger weapon
That never runs out of ammunition so I'm ready for war okay"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2013, 03:48:53 AM »
Do u know what addiction is? U can get addicted to anything in life.. And yes, addiction is a pussy symptom

so petey zimmerman is pussy.

what TI up to today dogg
get a life wigger.

keep negging karma it just shows your inner butthurt

cliff wouldnt even let you backstage if he knew the level of bitchassness you display on this forum

smh
i'm not neggin' you faggot but keep showin' your insecurities trailer park trash.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2013, 07:53:25 AM »
Do u know what addiction is? U can get addicted to anything in life.. And yes, addiction is a pussy symptom

what TI up to today dogg
get a life wigger.

cliff wouldnt even let you backstage if he knew the level of bitchassness you display on this forum

smh
i'm not neggin' you faggot but keep showin' your insecurities trailer park trash.

lol keep reachin' you racist.

i bet you were one of those morons that walked around with a hoodie on this summer to "support" "justice" for treyvaughne. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2013, 08:01:50 AM »

what TI up to today dogg
get a life wigger.

smh

lol keep reachin' you racist.

i bet you were one of those morons that walked around with a hoodie on this summer to "support" "justice" for treyvaughne. 
everything in your post is false trailer park trash go smoke a cigarette and kill yourself.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2013, 09:30:00 AM »
closet material is a cartoon character

its like when daffy duck got his beak shot off or when the coyote gets an anvil dropped on his face lol every closet material reply is followed by a moment like that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2013, 09:42:20 AM »

its like when daffy duck got his beak shot off or when the coyote gets an anvil dropped on his face lol every closet material reply is followed by a moment like that.
you are the daffy duck wigger while I drop the anvils on ya bitch ass.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2013, 09:47:44 AM »

well yeah i was gonna say if weed wasnt really prevalent around where and when the koran was written then why would you think it would be expressly forbidden, infinite?  in other words, you'd be going against the spirit of the book by disregarding that fact, right?

in·tox·i·ca·tion
[in-tok-si-key-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
inebriation; drunkenness.

So you guys are using the argument that the Qu'ran forbids "intoxication" and that weed falls under the category of "intoxication"?   That's bullshit.  Just go over to dictionary.com and look up intoxication, it means drunkenness.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2013, 10:28:01 AM »
what u mean to say is that it's not physically addicting....in which case, you have a point

basically lol

u dickhead i never said it can get you physically addicted.stop stalking me in my threads you fuckin faggot.

you don't even smoke weed so how are you addicted? and if you really are, go to rehab you big fat pussy

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2013, 12:37:35 PM »

wow you basically just repeated my diss and added some unnecessary profanity at the end...impressive.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2013, 01:44:21 PM »

The Qu'ran prohibits alcohol not smoking.   When the Qu'ran mentions intoxication it is talking about alcohol.  Smoking is legal in Islam.

That's a pretty bold statement to say that intoxication is only limited to alcohol in the Qu'ran, what makes you so certain of this?

I think Andre of Outkast expressed himself pretty good in the following verse on why he avoid getting "high":

andre3000 made all his best shit when he was still smoking weed.......

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2013, 04:28:30 PM »

wow you basically just repeated my diss and added some unnecessary profanity at the end...impressive.
wigger go play in traffic.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2013, 04:38:05 PM »

in·tox·i·ca·tion
[in-tok-si-key-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
inebriation; drunkenness.

So you guys are using the argument that the Qu'ran forbids "intoxication" and that weed falls under the category of "intoxication"?   That's bullshit.  Just go over to dictionary.com and look up intoxication, it means drunkenness.

Um. Infinite.  Intoxication doesnt just mean alcohol.  In earlier times drunkenness meant overindulgence so your theory is still wrong.  Get high asfuck all u want just dont try to act like it jives w ur religion cuz I just proved it doesnt.

Heinz

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2013, 11:58:06 PM »

andre3000 made all his best shit when he was still smoking weed.......

I disagree.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2013, 10:17:16 AM »
lol i take it u never heard "aquemni" and "atliens"?

diss it all u want, but weed is an excellent herb for those who use their creativity as a profession. check ya files, mayn.