Author Topic: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)  (Read 3304 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2013, 11:40:06 AM »

well yeah i was gonna say if weed wasnt really prevalent around where and when the koran was written then why would you think it would be expressly forbidden, infinite?  in other words, you'd be going against the spirit of the book by disregarding that fact, right?

in·tox·i·ca·tion
[in-tok-si-key-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
inebriation; drunkenness.

So you guys are using the argument that the Qu'ran forbids "intoxication" and that weed falls under the category of "intoxication"?   That's bullshit.  Just go over to dictionary.com and look up intoxication, it means drunkenness.

Um. Infinite.  Intoxication doesnt just mean alcohol.  In earlier times drunkenness meant overindulgence so your theory is still wrong.  Get high asfuck all u want just dont try to act like it jives w ur religion cuz I just proved it doesnt.

Okay.. so since the dictionary.com definition isn't good enough for you.  Please give me Russel Bells official definition of "intoxication".. I'm waiting....  is it "overindulgence".  So if I "overindulge" in banana cream pie is that also haraam (forbidden) in Islam?

You guys are the ones walking the slippery slope, not me.  I'm the nicca keeping it real, as usual  
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Heinz

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2013, 03:18:30 PM »
lol i take it u never heard "aquemni" and "atliens"?

diss it all u want, but weed is an excellent herb for those who use their creativity as a profession. check ya files, mayn.

The lyric I quoted was from ATLiens...
As far as I know 3000 stopped doing drugs after their first album Southerplayalistic...

And I am not dissing weed or those that use it, but I don't view getting high as something positive.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2013, 04:20:46 PM »

well yeah i was gonna say if weed wasnt really prevalent around where and when the koran was written then why would you think it would be expressly forbidden, infinite?  in other words, you'd be going against the spirit of the book by disregarding that fact, right?

in·tox·i·ca·tion
[in-tok-si-key-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
inebriation; drunkenness.

So you guys are using the argument that the Qu'ran forbids "intoxication" and that weed falls under the category of "intoxication"?   That's bullshit.  Just go over to dictionary.com and look up intoxication, it means drunkenness.

Um. Infinite.  Intoxication doesnt just mean alcohol.  In earlier times drunkenness meant overindulgence so your theory is still wrong.  Get high asfuck all u want just dont try to act like it jives w ur religion cuz I just proved it doesnt.

Okay.. so since the dictionary.com definition isn't good enough for you.  Please give me Russel Bells official definition of "intoxication".. I'm waiting....  is it "overindulgence".  So if I "overindulge" in banana cream pie is that also haraam (forbidden) in Islam?

You guys are the ones walking the slippery slope, not me.  I'm the nicca keeping it real, as usual  

youre trying to match up the quran with some fucking website like that was made during the same time and backs some old ass religious text's supposed definition.  youre looking at it all wrong.  im saying "drunkenness" wasnt always used to mean "alcoholic effect" back in the day, rather overindulgence.  and your pie example is laughable and shows you dont wanna have a real conversation about this.  but i'll bite anyway - does pie make your fucking state of mind drastically change?  does it alter your motor functions?  does its effects last for hours?  gtfo talking like everythings relative.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2013, 04:22:47 PM »
closet material is a cartoon character

its like when daffy duck got his beak shot off or when the coyote gets an anvil dropped on his face lol every closet material reply is followed by a moment like that.

lmao!!!  that's how it looked when he was getting into those rap battles

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2013, 05:24:30 PM »

And I am not dissing weed or those that use it, but I don't view getting high as something positive.

explains alot
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2013, 06:42:16 PM »

its like when daffy duck got his beak shot off or when the coyote gets an anvil dropped on his face lol every closet material reply is followed by a moment like that.

wigger go find the rest of your hairline.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2013, 07:34:34 PM »

As far as I know 3000 stopped doing drugs after their first album Southerplayalistic...

FALSE

THATS TOO BAD, CONSIDERING IT HAS MANY POSITIVE QUALITIES

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2013, 07:58:14 PM »

damn i sonned that nigga fa real

and mdogg too
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2013, 08:03:50 PM »

damn i sonned that nigga fa real

you had OG Racist venereal looking like homer simpson against drederick tatum

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2013, 09:08:06 AM »
you three wiggers never cease to amaze me the dubcc's three stooges.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2013, 09:17:21 AM »

FALSE

Please elaborate on what positive qualities getting high have.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2013, 01:57:33 PM »

FALSE

is that a troll question  ???

Heinz

« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2013, 02:17:24 PM »

FALSE

is that a troll question  ???

No. But yours is.
You are welcome.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2013, 04:18:20 PM »
what are the benefits? I won't even touch the recreational ones since u think u better than everyone else and got aya nose stuck up in the air, heinz. jus off the dome ima give ya a few diseases it helps with

ms
ibs/crohns diseas
cancer
migraines
seizures
adhd
autism
alzeimers

even PMS.....which u may find to be particularly useful.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2013, 04:50:03 PM »
aside from being beneficial for most major diseases, it also helps relax your mind, body, soul.. can help put ur muscles at ease after a long work-out, or any form of phsyical activity...helps insomnia, headaches, stress.. definitely aids loss of appetite...from an artistic stand-point, it can open up your third eye and drastically helps the creative mind. i'm really shocked that some1 as cultured as heinz doesn't understand the benefit of this Godly herb known as marijuana :-\
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:17:20 PM by NIKCC »