Author Topic: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)  (Read 3301 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2013, 11:13:59 PM »

As far as I know 3000 stopped doing drugs after their first album Southerplayalistic...

FALSE

And I am not dissing weed or those that use it, but I don't view getting high as something positive.

THATS TOO BAD, CONSIDERING IT HAS MANY POSITIVE QUALITIES

Please elaborate on what positive qualities getting high have.

is that a troll question  ???

No. But yours is.
You are welcome.

for someone who is so smart you got to ask a question like that I would say that was a troll question and fuck your welcome you fake midget nigga

123imagee

« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2013, 12:43:50 AM »
the type to be like "oommggg I'm sooo faded" after taking 3 hits of some reggie
::)

Heinz

« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2013, 01:27:50 AM »
aside from being beneficial for most major diseases, it also helps relax your mind, body, soul.. can help put ur muscles at ease after a long work-out, or any form of phsyical activity...helps insomnia, headaches, stress.. definitely aids loss of appetite...from an artistic stand-point, it can open up your third eye and drastically helps the creative mind. i'm really shocked that some1 as cultured as heinz doesn't understand the benefit of this Godly herb known as marijuana :-\

I understand completely well the medicinal benefits of the plant my friend.
It's the wrong use of it I don't agree with (i.e getting "high").
All of the positive attributes you listed can easily be achieved without the use of marijuana and its side effects (depending on how it is used).

If ones third eye is closed it is probably for a good reason.
I am of the simple opinion that spiritual energy shouldn't be tampered with but developed through hard labor and with a clear consciousness, preferably with proper guidance.

Peace from Dayton.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:00:27 AM by Heinz »

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2013, 02:00:13 AM »

All of the positive attributes you listed can easily be achieved without the use of marijuana and it's side effects (depending on how it is used).

I am of the simple opinion that spiritual energy shouldn't be tampered with but developed through hard labor and with a clear consciousness, preferably with proper guidance.

Peace from Dayton.

Thanx 4 yout point of view. What you call the third eye, the spiritual eye, we call the spiritual heart.

@ the other members, if people have different view points on a certain subject. We can agree to disagree with each other.
In the end it is your own choice wheter you smoke it or not.
I don't say I am better for not smoking.
In my humble opinion it is not good.
See i grew up in a muslim family, my father did never drink or smoke weed.
I never, never have had incidents that my father was drunk at home and fighting an shouting embarassing himself because of it.
He was always a good father figure and I thank God 4 that.
I sometimes imagine if I was born in an different family, were the father was drinking and smoking. That thought really horrifies me. I don't think I would be the man that I am today if I that was the case.

Why do I tell you that, because then you will understand my point of view, it is different then yours. Peoples lives and experiences are different.
There perspective of life is different.
If you grew up as only child your view of the world is different then if you grew up in a big family.
Please respect each other we are not each others Nemesis.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 02:02:13 AM by Aladin »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2013, 07:51:25 AM »
it's physically and mentally impossible to be addicted to marijuana, you're just a featherweight fuckboy who can't handle the smoke

it IS more than "possible" to be addicted to mary jane, your momma cant handle my dick in her mouth.

it's not possible to become addicted to marijuana at all, fact.

you simply are just a pussy and probably the type to be like "oommggg I'm sooo faded" after taking 3 hits of some reggie
;D ;D ;D ;D
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2013, 08:44:27 AM »
lol i take it u never heard "aquemni" and "atliens"?

diss it all u want, but weed is an excellent herb for those who use their creativity as a profession. check ya files, mayn.

I'm pretty sure 3000 stopped smoking after southernplayalitic, became vegan, grew out dreads (he covered them with his turban he was wearing in those days).

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2013, 08:54:23 AM »
Lyrics from "a day in the life of Benjamin Andre" from The Love Below:

"I hadn't smoked or took a shot of drink, cuz I'd start the 2nd album off on another note,
Now That note threw some niggaz in the hood off
But see I'd balled out, and 'fore I fall out
I'd slow my lac down to a nice speed
The brain is that fried egg I might need"

Blood$

« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2013, 08:55:15 AM »
notice how One Man Mob ditched his own thread from getting punked like the bitch that he is

dude = fraud who never seen weed in real life

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2013, 09:20:04 AM »
notice how One Man Mob ditched his own thread from getting punked like the bitch that he is

dude = fraud who never seen weed in real life
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2013, 06:22:35 PM »
lol i take it u never heard "aquemni" and "atliens"?

diss it all u want, but weed is an excellent herb for those who use their creativity as a profession. check ya files, mayn.

I'm pretty sure 3000 stopped smoking after southernplayalitic, became vegan, grew out dreads (he covered them with his turban he was wearing in those days).

i stand corrected...but he did have classic verses on "southernplaylistic", as well.

i bet if he still smoked weed, he woulda never did all that extra ass weirdo shit. probably woulda put out some actual hip-hop solos, which coulda ended up classic. then we'd have a legit argument for him bein top 5, cuz the potential was definitely there. but thats just my opinion. more great emcees smoke weed than dont....i know it helps me.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2013, 12:07:35 PM »
goddamn psychohustls youre still a pussy to the utmost

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2013, 09:30:42 PM »
aside from being beneficial for most major diseases, it also helps relax your mind, body, soul.. can help put ur muscles at ease after a long work-out, or any form of phsyical activity...helps insomnia, headaches, stress.. definitely aids loss of appetite...from an artistic stand-point, it can open up your third eye and drastically helps the creative mind. i'm really shocked that some1 as cultured as heinz doesn't understand the benefit of this Godly herb known as marijuana :-\

All of the positive attributes you listed can easily be achieved without the use of marijuana and its side effects (depending on how it is used).

Peace from Dayton.

theres a difference between use and abuse...i believe that the correct use of marijuana most definitely has its positive attributes- not just from a medicinal perspective, but a creative one as well.. i do agree that marijuana, like most anything else, can be abused

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2013, 02:27:58 PM »
that was psychohustla?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2013, 03:55:41 PM »
heinz writin novels about weed use like some expert when he aint smoked it a day in his life.

typical square.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2013, 06:19:45 PM »

See i grew up in a muslim family, my father did never drink or smoke weed.

you know I take you as a brother and respect you in general... but when you still insist on grouping weed and drinking together like they are the same thing it only proves your ignorance on this particular matter.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)