Author Topic: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)  (Read 3298 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2013, 06:28:45 PM »
weed alters ya mindstate dogg. hes right. majority of muslims are down with that. u just tryin to make exceptions in ya own life which is all good but lets be real.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Blood$

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2013, 07:48:39 PM »
that was psychohustla?

the broken English, Death Row obsession, and fronting / craving attention weren't dead giveaways?

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
weed alters ya mindstate dogg. hes right. majority of muslims are down with that. u just tryin to make exceptions in ya own life which is all good but lets be real.

so does coffee... there actually are a good amount of muslims who smoke weed but wont drink alcohol.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2013, 10:34:26 PM »

so does coffee... there actually are a good amount of muslims who smoke weed but wont drink alcohol.
7th day adventists wont drink coffee. stupid fucks lol

im from Poland
LOL!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2013, 11:40:39 AM »

Exactly... I will openly admit that since 2007 I've been picking and choosing what I want to follow when it comes to Islam.  In fact, I am as much a Libertarian as I am a Muslim.

Like for example, Muslims are supposed to pray 5 times a day.  I used to pray 5 times a day for the first 6 years that I was a Muslim, but since I had my spiritual breakdown in 2007, if I don't feel like praying then I just don't pray.   I would rather just take it slow and steady and not get in over my head again to a point where I have yet another spiritual breakdown.  So a lot of days I may not pray all 5 prayers.  I'm not going to sit here and try to argue that in Islam you don't have to pray 5 times a day.  Also, since 2007 there have been some days in Ramadaan that I messed up on.  I'm not going to try to argue that it's allowed to miss days here and there during Ramadaan.  So yes, I do make exceptions, but I will admit when I've made a personal exception that goes against the guidelines of the religion.

But the weed thing is a different case.  That's just another case of scholars and their followers trying to make the religion look harder and more complicated than it really is.  Some may do it with good intention, out of a great fear of Allah and a desire to please Allah.  Others may just follow along with it so they can appear to be good Muslims and because they have no mind of their own.  Either way, they can not find any evidence that weed is any more haraam (forbidden) than coffee is.    
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:44:47 AM by Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2013, 11:48:54 AM »
Exactly... I will openly admit that since 2007 I've been picking and choosing what I want to follow when it comes to Islam.  In fact, I am as much a Libertarian as I am a Muslim.

Like for example, Muslims are supposed to pray 5 times a day.  I used to pray 5 times a day for the first 6 years that I was a Muslim, but since I had my spiritual breakdown in 2007, if I don't feel like praying then I just don't pray.   I would rather just take it slow and steady and not get in over my head again to a point where I have yet another spiritual breakdown.  So a lot of days I may not pray all 5 prayers.  I'm not going to sit here and try to argue that in Islam you don't have to pray 5 times a day.  Also, there were some days in Ramadaan that I messed up on.  I'm not going to try to argue that it's allowed to miss days here and there during Ramadaan.  So yes, I do make exceptions, but I will admit when I've made a personal exception that goes against the guidelines of the religion.
Ain't no such things as half-way Muslims, Infinite.

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2013, 11:56:27 AM »
Exactly... I will openly admit that since 2007 I've been picking and choosing what I want to follow when it comes to Islam.  In fact, I am as much a Libertarian as I am a Muslim.

Like for example, Muslims are supposed to pray 5 times a day.  I used to pray 5 times a day for the first 6 years that I was a Muslim, but since I had my spiritual breakdown in 2007, if I don't feel like praying then I just don't pray.   I would rather just take it slow and steady and not get in over my head again to a point where I have yet another spiritual breakdown.  So a lot of days I may not pray all 5 prayers.  I'm not going to sit here and try to argue that in Islam you don't have to pray 5 times a day.  Also, there were some days in Ramadaan that I messed up on.  I'm not going to try to argue that it's allowed to miss days here and there during Ramadaan.  So yes, I do make exceptions, but I will admit when I've made a personal exception that goes against the guidelines of the religion.

shut the fuck up

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2013, 11:57:56 AM »

shut the fuck up
:'(

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2013, 12:02:32 PM »
its a mental thing, the only physical drawbacks of weed withdrawals is probably insomnia

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2013, 01:16:34 PM »

theres plenty of em. i was just thinkin dude was justifyin it.

but since hes owning up then its all good.

im from Poland
LOL!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2013, 03:14:36 PM »

Maybe not... but then again, who's stopping me?

...Trying to practice Islam 100% only got me in over my head, and I made commitments and choices that I ultimately couldn't live up to at the end of the day.   Sometimes it's better for a person to stay and live within their means rather than making promises that they later fail to deliver on.

...Moreover, everybody is practicing their religion according to their own understanding.   Let's say you and I both agree to be Catholic and follow whatever the Pope says...at the end of the day we still made the choice to follow the Pope.  So there's no way to get around that each individual makes their own choice at some point according to their own understanding.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2013, 03:16:38 PM »
you were in over your head because you realized you don't have the balls to hijack an airplane to go collect your 72 virgins

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2013, 03:17:32 PM »
its a mental thing, the only physical drawbacks of weed withdrawals is probably insomnia

I see that as the insomnia that you originally had.  The ganja aided you in having peaceful sleep, and then after the ganja you only regressed back to the mean.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2013, 03:19:45 PM »
you were in over your head because you realized you don't have the balls to hijack an airplane to go collect your 72 virgins

I was in over my head because I was submitting 100% to something outside of myself.  Pieces of my identity gradually began crying out for expression, louder and louder, and ultimately it lead to my own undoing.  

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2013, 03:36:15 PM »

Maybe not... but then again, who's stopping me?

...Trying to practice Islam 100% only got me in over my head, and I made commitments and choices that I ultimately couldn't live up to at the end of the day.   Sometimes it's better for a person to stay and live within their means rather than making promises that they later fail to deliver on.

...Moreover, everybody is practicing their religion according to their own understanding.   Let's say you and I both agree to be Catholic and follow whatever the Pope says...at the end of the day we still made the choice to follow the Pope.  So there's no way to get around that each individual makes their own choice at some point according to their own understanding.
Very true.