Author Topic: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)  (Read 3288 times)

Heinz

Re: I´m Addicted To Weed (Seriously)
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2013, 03:51:59 PM »
Respect to Infinite for his last few answers in this thread.

Gurfi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2013, 05:02:06 AM »
Sure you can get addicted to weed but if you do i think it shows that ure a little weak. Everybody is born different and im not saying im the incredible hulk and youre a peice of dust. But if you do get addicted to weed maybe weed isent for you. If you have an addictive personality then take it easy on the herb, alcohol, tobacco and stay away from the other drugs.

Sure i smoked every day for several months, sometimes just a couple of weeks (and i mean from morning to evening almost every day) but my body is saying to stop when it becomes "too much". Sure its a little hard the first 2-3 days but then i it feels pretty nice to be sober and i dont feel like i wanna smoke. Even tho my friends showing the blunt in my face i still dont want to. And then after a month or two im starting to think it was a while ago and maybe i should go pick up an oz. Then i smoke maybe 2-3 times a week fo a couple of weeks and then im starting to smoke every day and the cycle continues.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2013, 11:39:44 AM »

RESPECT!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2013, 11:42:50 AM »

RESPECT!

you respect Heinz here but yet you kept misspelling his name in the other thread where he was owning you about Picasso?

Heinz

« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2013, 12:10:06 PM »

RESPECT!

you respect Heinz here but yet you kept misspelling his name in the other thread where he was owning you about Picasso?

Stop trying to instigate trouble and go play with your monkey you miserable Hindu misfit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2013, 12:10:48 PM »
can i get an autographed copy of your new book Heinz?

Heinz

« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2013, 05:49:50 PM »
can i get an autographed copy of your new book Heinz?

Write your own book.
From what I hear you are pretty good at fabricating fiction.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2013, 10:39:49 PM »
uh oh, heinz fell off his high horse again.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Fraxxx

« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2013, 05:11:41 AM »
Cocaine doesn't cause a physical addiction either. Nevertheless it's highly addictive. Or everybody who's hooked and can't manage to kick the habit is just too pussy...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

V2DHeart

« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2013, 07:02:21 AM »
Habit and addiction are 2 different things.

Marijuana gets a lot of bad press because of it's many advantages, which can stifle a lot of powerful industry's, mostly the oil industry and big pharma.

Brain tumours and malignant cells can be removed using cannabis oil, not just frozen or shrunken but removed. It doesn't play a "supportive" role or a relief role. There is real power in that plant.  I'm sure most will remember the Dr. William Courtney story about a father who removed his infant son's brain tumour along with others who have rejected chemotherapy and went on to cure their illness, not just relieve pain (like medical marijuana)

If you're getting short tempered and angry, you're most likely a short tempered person anyway with or without a habit, and not getting something you 'enjoy' is the perfect catalyst for you to express that temper
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2013, 11:53:30 AM »

Marijuana gets a lot of bad press because of it's many advantages, which can stifle a lot of powerful industry's, mostly the oil industry and big pharma.

Brain tumours and malignant cells can be removed using cannabis oil, not just frozen or shrunken but removed. It doesn't play a "supportive" role or a relief role. There is real power in that plant.  I'm sure most will remember the Dr. William Courtney story about a father who removed his infant son's brain tumour along with others who have rejected chemotherapy and went on to cure their illness, not just relieve pain (like medical marijuana)

If you're getting short tempered and angry, you're most likely a short tempered person anyway with or without a habit, and not getting something you 'enjoy' is the perfect catalyst for you to express that temper

that was actually a good post, keep up the good work chap.

123imagee

« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2013, 04:49:57 PM »

this!