Author Topic: WHERE'S HACK?  (Read 1210 times)

Will_B

Re: WHERE'S HACK?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2013, 03:06:02 PM »
LOL another site gone?

This is why I never sign up to any other forums. Don't mean to be the one to shit in your hamper here, but a long as Nima and the boys keep on eatin, sleepin, beatin(to), skeetin and secretin that West Coast....dubcc gone be around forever.

Maybe it's time you boys got over your inherent fear of the mods here (and looking 'uncool' to each other) and started treating dubcc as your own and EVEN try posting on the music a bit more too :D
nobody wants u on they forums

:'( :'( :'(

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2013, 03:08:22 PM »
so did Rik Venom scare elano away from dubcc?

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2013, 03:22:05 PM »
so did Rik Venom scare elano away from dubcc?

He just knew that Rick is so retarded that he'd be be logging in to read and reply to every one of Elano's posts til one of them died

Heinz

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2013, 03:52:01 PM »
LOL another site gone?

This is why I never sign up to any other forums. Don't mean to be the one to shit in your hamper here, but a long as Nima and the boys keep on eatin, sleepin, beatin(to), skeetin and secretin that West Coast....dubcc gone be around forever.

Maybe it's time you boys got over your inherent fear of the mods here (and looking 'uncool' to each other) and started treating dubcc as your own and EVEN try posting on the music a bit more too :D

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2013, 03:56:38 PM »
LOL another site gone?

Blood of Abe (da-sauce's foot soldier) takes it personally :D

Wrath

Heinz

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2013, 04:07:35 PM »
LOL another site gone?

Wrath

?

You think I posted the video as a diss to you?
Far from it blood.

Peace

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2013, 04:10:27 PM »
LOL another site gone?

Wrath

?

Far from it blood.

Peace

LOL @ Willy always bein self-conscious and awkward.

u aint a factor, b. not in real life and not on here.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2013, 04:12:11 PM »
LOL another site gone?

Wrath

?

Far from it blood.

Peace

:'( :'( :'(

Heinz

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2013, 04:20:45 PM »
LOL another site gone?

Wrath

?

Far from it blood.

Peace

Not getting involved in the little carnivore drama you guys got going.
This clown has left that stage.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2013, 10:03:28 AM »
i miss blood of abraham + path of wrath + hammer into anvil

Asani Waye

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2013, 10:40:15 AM »
http://weserious.net

Forum still exist...

Also you cant report the forum to mybb because the forum isn't hosted by mybb its on my server. He would have to contact my hosting provider to report anything. But then again we aren't doing anything wrong.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2013, 10:56:18 AM »
http://weserious.net

Forum still exist...

Also you cant report the forum to mybb because the forum isn't hosted by mybb its on my server. He would have to contact my hosting provider to report anything. But then again we aren't doing anything wrong.

no email blast? redirection from the main site?? didnt even know bout this mayn....good shit, tho 8)

serious

Asani Waye

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2013, 10:58:44 AM »
I sent out an email blast last night about it...

and it redirects from http://weserious.com/forum

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2013, 11:03:57 AM »
I sent out an email blast last night about it...

and it redirects from http://weserious.com/forum

dope...never got the blast n it wasnt redirectin for me last night. as long as weaintdead

Heinz

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2013, 01:57:22 AM »
i miss blood of abraham + path of wrath + hammer into anvil

I miss Whitney Houston...