Author Topic: How can any mature, self-respecting, heterosexual grown man listen to Tyga?  (Read 468 times)

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
Re: How can any mature, self-respecting, heterosexual grown man listen to Tyga?
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2013, 05:17:21 PM »
Fogcitypimpin is in Vegas.  and im from the bay. Im not even a tyga fan.  I slap quit, and, mitchy, jayo, nas ugk, mos def  back to back.  Where u at.  Holla at me anytime if you ever come to Vegas.   

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
Re: How can any mature, self-respecting, heterosexual grown man listen to Tyga?
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2013, 05:19:43 PM »
Blood money the diva.   You probably kreayshawn promotional thongs

Blood$

if you're not even a Tyga fan why do you get so fussy and worked up if someone says they don't fuck with him?

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
Because the hate is unnecessary.  If u don't like it don't like it don't bump it.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
I heard one song from Tyga - it was 'switch lanes' feat. Game. And its dope.

I dont see how hes any diffrent than all the other cats that are popular right now tho.

Fuck Drake, why is Radiotube mentioning this fag in every topic? Why would anybody even say his name on a hiphop forum.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Drake at least is capable of creating a cohesive body of work and can occasionally drop a solid verse actually RAPPING where none of that applies to Tyga in any fashion

Just let tha man hate and get it off of his chest.  He doesn't listen to Hip Hop past 1997.  He's too busy letting Nas and die hard Nas fan bloggers dictate his opinions

No hate here, I just listen to music I enjoy. LOL @ "past 1997".

I don't think you get it.  You automatically throw yourself into that category once u make statements like that.  The only people who cANT fuck with a Drake record are the Bloggers (the Blogger-Bloggers) online.  That's it.  Drake really is that nice with it.  U don't have to like everything (just like I don't) or most things (like others) but there's songs/verses Drake's put out that's quality.  

I don't even know why I'm explaining myself right now

I'm not a blogger though..and I never said everything he's put out is whack. His stuff just isn't for me, generally sounds forced and I don't like his singing.

cmon dude, are you really going to argue with this simple dumb nigga. its hilarious to see radiotube tryna drop knowledge. If this foo was living in the 1800s and his slave masters suddenly died, nigga wouldnt escape, he'd just die there starving. Thats what your brain equivalency is compared to modern standards.

we get dumber (although entertained) with every post.

but dude avoids me, because he has no coherent responses to my posts.

one day, radiotube will finally address me, when he figures out something clever to say.  on his long posts i wouldnt be surprised if he took several hours typing it up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

doggfather

none i guess.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ