Author Topic: T.I. On Prison: “I Did More Drugs In Prison Than I Did During Paper Trail”  (Read 1660 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
TI sets the record strait about his passionate recreational drug use:

The self-proclaimed “King of the South” revealed that he got into more trouble being in prison than he did being out of prison. He told The Breakfast Club that he was placed in general population in prison and went into survival mode. He told the on-air personalities: “I did more drugs in prison than I did during Paper Trail.“  He said that being in prison taught him to do more illegal things than he did in the “free world,” which is why he slipped up after his first incarceration.

damn cliff.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
that was on the breakfast club. I commend t.i. for admitting he had a problem unlike you who's still in denial.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

well that explains why No Mercy was ass

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no mercy was better than a lot of albums that came out at that time.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

still does not make it a good album, just means that music as a whole was awful at that time lol Flockaveli dropped around that time and that album was way harder

we're talking 2010 right if my memory serves me correct?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

still does not make it a good album, just means that music as a whole was awful at that time lol Flockaveli dropped around that time and that album was way harder

we're talking 2010 right if my memory serves me correct?
flockaveli ? LOL no mercy was a dope album.

Hack Wilson - real

no it wasn't

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that was on the breakfast club. I commend t.i. for admitting he had a problem unlike you who's still in denial.

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

jeanmiche777

T.I. really got some mental problems, he's so excessive in a really bad way. You can tell the guy is intelligent but he needs to get his priorities straight because if he doesn't he will just keep having problem with the law. He needs to focus on the good parts of his life, he can really rap and should focus on that. He's so paranoid, just like his fans  :P

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
T.I. really got some mental problems, he's so excessive in a really bad way. You can tell the guy is intelligent but he needs to get his priorities straight because if he doesn't he will just keep having problem with the law. He needs to focus on the good parts of his life, he can really rap and should focus on that. He's so paranoid, just like his fans  :P
t.i. is a successful rapper/businessman how is his priorities not in order ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh peter I forgot to tell you -  'trouble man: he who wears the crown' comes out in december. go cop that !!!

jeanmiche777

It all depends on what you consider being successful. I don't consider being successful in life based on platinum plaques, money and business. You're successful if you can build something good out of every opportunity you are given, and he certainly can't do that, despite his talent, business and money.

Hack Wilson - real

It all depends on what you consider being successful. I don't consider being successful in life based on platinum plaques, money and business. You're successful if you can build something good out of every opportunity you are given, and he certainly can't do that, despite his talent, business and money.

you just owned OG Closet Material and yet he'll never understand :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

come on man he sold millions of records, did movies, clothing, touring, tv shows, and is still makin' a considerable dent in hip hop for 12 years he made the best out of his opportunity. he came from nothin' and became successful and that's undisputable. everybody won't make good of every opportunity in their life even businessmen like jay or diddy they've may not made good on plenty of opportunities but that doesn't mean they're not successful. there's different levels and aspects  of success.