Author Topic: T.I. On Prison: “I Did More Drugs In Prison Than I Did During Paper Trail”  (Read 1682 times)

jeanmiche777

T.I. really got some mental problems, he's so excessive in a really bad way. You can tell the guy is intelligent but he needs to get his priorities straight because if he doesn't he will just keep having problem with the law. He needs to focus on the good parts of his life, he can really rap and should focus on that. He's so paranoid, just like his fans  :P
t.i. is a successful rapper/businessman how is his priorities not in order ?

It all depends on what you consider being successful. I don't consider being successful in life based on platinum plaques, money and business. You're successful if you can build something good out of every opportunity you are given, and he certainly can't do that, despite his talent, business and money.

you just owned OG Closet Material and yet he'll never understand :D

Sometimes you have to think about why you like listening to a certain rapper, especially when you like an artist on a personal level. There is something about how they are that you can realte to, and when your favorite rapper got so many mental disorders (yet you still defend him no matter what) maybe you should recognize that you got a problem too. You don't like him from an artistic point of view. I like Rick Ross but I sure doesn't want to live like him, I simply find his songs funny and over the top. It's not good to get too personal with artists that got obvious lifestyle problems.

Hack Wilson - real

T.I. really got some mental problems, he's so excessive in a really bad way. You can tell the guy is intelligent but he needs to get his priorities straight because if he doesn't he will just keep having problem with the law. He needs to focus on the good parts of his life, he can really rap and should focus on that. He's so paranoid, just like his fans  :P

It all depends on what you consider being successful. I don't consider being successful in life based on platinum plaques, money and business. You're successful if you can build something good out of every opportunity you are given, and he certainly can't do that, despite his talent, business and money.

Sometimes you have to think about why you like listening to a certain rapper, especially when you like an artist on a personal level. There is something about how they are that you can realte to, and when your favorite rapper got so many mental disorders (yet you still defend him no matter what) maybe you should recognize that you got a problem too. You don't like him from an artistic point of view. I like Rick Ross but I sure doesn't want to live like him, I simply find his songs funny and over the top. It's not good to get too personal with artists that got obvious lifestyle problems.

yeah, it's the difference between being a rap fan and a mentally disturbed fanatic

just because I like Big Pun doesn't mean i'm going to beat my wife and eat 50 cheeseburgers a day :D

jeanmiche777

yeah, it's the difference between being a rap fan and a mentally disturbed fanatic

just because I like Big Pun doesn't mean i'm going to beat my wife and eat 50 cheeseburgers a day :D

Yea that's the point I guess. You have to step up your rap listening game

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

t.i. may have mental issues that's his business. he makes great music and I will always fuck wit t.i.'s music because it appeals to me and it's upper echelon. even back when trap muzik first came out I related to that hustler lifestyle and the bein' in the hood as a youngster so the music was authentic to me. I been listening to t.i. for 10 years  how many of y'all still listenin' to somebody you were listening to from ten years ago til today ? I take this hip hop shit seriously this is a lifestyle and I tend to listen to artists that put their life on wax I could never listen to rick ross he does not appeal to me he was a c.o. back in the day his career woulda been finished but today many cats like you just listen to the rhymes for comedy purposes that minstrel show shit. I like lyricists. niggas that's dope. don't get me wrong ross picks some dope beats and I commend him for bein' a hustler but I don't listen to him as an artist period.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

I love Devin The Dude and Juicy J and I smoke just like they smoke

ok wel maybe not like Juicy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

devin is dope and his first two albums were incredible. that new juicy j and t.i. shit go hard. 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

jeanmiche777

T.I. really got some mental problems, he's so excessive in a really bad way. You can tell the guy is intelligent but he needs to get his priorities straight because if he doesn't he will just keep having problem with the law. He needs to focus on the good parts of his life, he can really rap and should focus on that. He's so paranoid, just like his fans  :P

t.i. may have mental issues that's his business. he makes great music and I will always fuck wit t.i.'s music because it appeals to me and it's upper echelon. even back when trap muzik first came out I related to that hustler lifestyle and the bein' in the hood as a youngster so the music was authentic to me. I been listening to t.i. for 10 years  how many of y'all still listenin' to somebody you were listening to from ten years ago til today ? I take this hip hop shit seriously this is a lifestyle and I tend to listen to artists that put their life on wax I could never listen to rick ross he does not appeal to me he was a c.o. back in the day his career woulda been finished but today many cats like you just listen to the rhymes for comedy purposes that minstrel show shit. I like lyricists. niggas that's dope. don't get me wrong ross picks some dope beats and I commend him for bein' a hustler but I don't listen to him as an artist period.

It's cool that you like T.I., like I said I respect that, but I don't think it's good for you to get so personal when somebody else don't understand his music. You just try to explain how he is superior because we don't agree with you. You write arguments about how we just don't get him like he was something higher than us, something we just can't understand but that you, above everyone else, understood. Well good for you, I love music too, but you know, I don't really care if you don't like Rick Ross, I still laugh my ass off when I listen to Teflon Don. I don't feel frustration and don't feel like I should defend Rick Ross because he gives us something that, IN MY OPINION, is dope because x y z. That's my opinion and I undesrtand a lot of people don't feel like that.

Like I said, step your rap listening game up

Blood$

devin is dope and his first two albums were incredible. that new juicy j and t.i. shit go hard. 8)

Juicy's album was fuckin' banging  8)

Hack Wilson - real

I TAKE HIP HOP SHIT SERIOUSLY, THIS IS A LIFESTYLE  :laugh: :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
T.I. really got some mental problems, he's so excessive in a really bad way. You can tell the guy is intelligent but he needs to get his priorities straight because if he doesn't he will just keep having problem with the law. He needs to focus on the good parts of his life, he can really rap and should focus on that. He's so paranoid, just like his fans  :P

It's cool that you like T.I., like I said I respect that, but I don't think it's good for you to get so personal when somebody else don't understand his music. You just try to explain how he is superior because we don't agree with you. You write arguments about how we just don't get him like he was something higher than us, something we just can't understand but that you, above everyone else, understood. Well good for you, I love music too, but you know, I don't really care if you don't like Rick Ross, I still laugh my ass off when I listen to Teflon Don. I don't feel frustration and don't feel like I should defend Rick Ross because he gives us something that, IN MY OPINION, is dope because x y z. That's my opinion and I undesrtand a lot of people don't feel like that.

I know they don't understand it they don't come from the streets and never had to hustle to make it. they are trolls and a joke I treat them as such. it's not personal and my rap game listenin' is very above par versus most of this forum. this is a trend for you and hip hop is a lifestyle for me.

Hack Wilson - real

lmao you live in the suburbs Closet Material, you've admitted this before  :laugh:

jeanmiche777

I know they don't understand it they don't come from the streets and never had to hustle to make it. they are trolls and a joke I treat them as such. it's not personal and my rap game listenin' is very above par versus most of this forum. this is a trend for you and hip hop is a lifestyle for me.

This is the point. You base your life on somebody that is undoubtedly fucked up in his head.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

This is the point. You base your life on somebody that is undoubtedly fucked up in his head.
nope. why would the fuck I base my life off his ? my life is my life. the music is what matters all that other shit you talkin' miss me wit it.

jeanmiche777

nope. why would the fuck I base my life off his ? my life is my life. the music is what matters all that other shit you talkin' miss me wit it.

Why argue about the fact that I don't like T.I.'s music if all that matters to YOU is music? Obviously it matters to you what other people think of him, you take it personnal, kindof like they are dissing you and your identity as a person.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that's your choice if you don't like his music I don't give a fuck.

Why argue about the fact that I don't like T.I.'s music if all that matters to YOU is music? Obviously it matters to you what other people think of him, you take it personnal, kindof like they are dissing you and your identity as a person.
conversation over.