Author Topic: T.I. On Prison: “I Did More Drugs In Prison Than I Did During Paper Trail”  (Read 1679 times)

jeanmiche777

I know I'm going off topic here, but tell me what you think about that OG Classic Material

King is the best T.I.'s album in my opinion, mainly because of the production but T.I. was able to adapt his raps to the great beats he was given to show us how he is, and what he is. He often boast about his cars and a lot of dumb lyrics but on some tracks he showed that he could be lyrical and pretty good flow-wise. I'm Talkin' to You is a really good track, raw street rap with a great instrumental. The singles are mostly good, I think the features are bad except for UGK, but overall it just knocks in the ride.

I'd give it a 6.5 or 7/10.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I know I'm going off topic here, but tell me what you think about that OG Classic Material

King is the best T.I.'s album in my opinion, mainly because of the production but T.I. was able to adapt his raps to the great beats he was given to show us how he is, and what he is. He often boast about his cars and a lot of dumb lyrics but on some tracks he showed that he could be lyrical and pretty good flow-wise. I'm Talkin' to You is a really good track, raw street rap with a great instrumental. The singles are mostly good, I think the features are bad except for UGK, but overall it just knocks in the ride.

that's your opinion but i'd rank the album a 10.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

jeanmiche777

Why is that album a 10? Let's talk about the music

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

production wise it was incredible he has the best from the best producers at the time the production was top shelf. the features were dope and the album was trap muzik but on a grand scale. I watched the progress in the music from trap muzik to urban legend to king. king set the bar high.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

jeanmiche777

production wise it was incredible he has the best from the best producers at the time the production was top shelf. the features were dope and the album was trap muzik but on a grand scale. I watched the progress in the music from trap muzik to urban legend to king. king set the bar high.

Reminds me of Rick Ross Teflon Don. Top notch features and production, mafia music on a gigantic, over the top scale.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Reminds me of Rick Ross Teflon Don. Top notch features and production, mafia music on a gigantic, over the top scale.
https://www.youtube.com/v/w1ufwgZkhlE

jeanmiche777

What I'm trying to say is, even if you type on that keyboard that T.I. is just your favorite artist and nothing else, the way you react to other's people opinion about him is over the top. It almost seems like trolling perfectly done. It's cool that you like an artist, but you should try to realize why you like him that much. That way, you will open your eyes on everything else and you will see that every music is basically the same thing (when done right and staying true to their minds, not talking about the gimmicks): A demonstration that the world is like a big movie influenced by everything in it.

Your mind is way too closed, the ego you constructed for your personnality is nothing more than a construction. Try to recognize that and search for something more tangible than a few fights with posters here and there. Don't try to convince yourself of anything, that is how you become mentally disturbed.

I've already said too much about you and that topic, it should really come to an end because it's not even funny anymore. Yet I'm sure you will reply me something that supposedly proves that T.I. is the best rap artist, and that I just don't get it. Or something samller like: ''conversation over''

And then you will start posting youtube links on every fucking T.I. thread on the whole fucking site because of the insecurities you are feeling. You know you are not right but you just can't accept it because of your ego.

Blood$

would have been a 10 without those terrible "Get It" and "Stand Up Guy" tracks, those must have been recorded when T.I. was all drugged out and his entire label staff must have been high too during the listening sessions to approve those

I'd give it an 8/10 though  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What I'm trying to say is, even if you type on that keyboard that T.I. is just your favorite artist and nothing else, the way you react to other's people opinion about him is over the top. It almost seems like trolling perfectly done. It's cool that you like an artist, but you should try to realize why you like him that much. That way, you will open your eyes on everything else and you will see that every music is basically the same thing (when done right and staying true to their minds, not talking about the gimmicks): A demonstration that the world is like a big movie influenced by everything in it.

Your mind is way too closed, the ego you constructed for your personnality is nothing more than a construction. Try to recognize that and search for something more tangible than a few fights with posters here and there. Don't try to convince yourself of anything, that is how you become mentally disturbed.

I've already said too much about you and that topic, it should really come to an end because it's not even funny anymore. Yet I'm sure you will reply me something that supposedly proves that T.I. is the best rap artist, and that I just don't get it. Or something samller like: ''conversation over''

And then you will start posting youtube links on every fucking T.I. thread on the whole fucking site because of the insecurities you are feeling. You know you are not right but you just can't accept it because of your ego.
there is no hostility from me to these peons just me shittin' and pissin' on their egos wherever they get outta line nothin' more than that.  I post t.i. shit and i'm goin' to continue to do it if you don't like it one yourself. just listen to the music and don't worry about me you don't know me from a can of paint and you should conduct yourself as such.  

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

would have been a 10 without those terrible "Get It" and "Stand Up Guy" tracks, those must have been recorded when T.I. was all drugged out and his entire label staff must have been high too during the listening sessions to approve those

I'd give it an 8/10 though  8)
yeah stand up guy shoulda been replaced wit somethin' better but get it was dope he bodied that shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
them hard drugs man.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mZnqCo1lmUY - here is the video peter. you're welcome !