Author Topic: Henious Act of Black African Racism  (Read 1832 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Henious Act of Black African Racism
« on: August 20, 2013, 11:40:09 PM »
Two Black Africans stalked and profiled a little white child, as he was on his way to deliver flowers to a nursing home.  The little child, college student and athlete, was hunted and gunned down by the Black Africans because he was white.  Simple and plain.  Obama, if you had a white wife, this child couldve been your son!!

[url]http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/9585945/teens-charged-following-death-christoper-lane-australian-college-baseball-player-oklahoma[url]
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: Henious Act of Black African Racism
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 03:49:23 PM »
i am no tired of our young white brothers and sisters becoming victims at the hands of black people. so sick n tired of it. why isnt the media talking about this epidemic of black attacking viciously attacking white people? where is this kind of racism allowed?

NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE!
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 04:05:51 PM »
That's horible. I heard about this earlier today. Almost no mainstream news exposure. Go figure.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 07:26:16 PM »
Heinous rhymes with anus. Most non-triumphant.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 07:05:54 PM »
lol the white supremacists on this board trip me out

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 12:26:51 AM »
Nick, your dispassionate indifference to white lives being taken by black racists is in complete contrast to the passion which you display when you perceive white on black racism.
It is very disturbing that you view one race as superior to another and yet it appears you do while at the same time wildly throwing that barb at others who are highlighting this institutional sickening indifference.

Heinz

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 12:53:07 AM »
Nick, your dispassionate indifference to white lives being taken by black racists is in complete contrast to the passion which you display when you perceive white on black racism.
It is very disturbing that you view one race as superior to another and yet it appears you do while at the same time wildly throwing that barb at others who are highlighting this institutional sickening indifference.

Do you talk like this in everyday conversation?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 01:42:17 AM »
That depends on the topic of conversation and the people I am talking to

Heinz

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 03:37:45 AM »
I bet.
If you would talk like that in the hood niggas would look at you with a puzzled expression followed by anger before saying:
-What did you just call me?
Then the next minute you would either wake up dead or in the hospital with a black eye and missing a few teeth.
And I tell you waking up dead is no joke.

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 06:28:26 AM »
I bet.
If you would talk like that in the hood niggas would look at you with a puzzled expression followed by anger before saying:
-What did you just call me?
Then the next minute you would either wake up dead or in the hospital with a black eye and missing a few teeth.
And I tell you waking up dead is no joke.

With that kind of furtive imagination, you should write a book

Ever thought of doing that homie?

Heinz

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 07:00:32 AM »
I already did.
"The spirit of the short boxer".
It was/is great.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 07:44:08 AM »

whats different about this and the way the treyvon supporters acted?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2013, 08:02:52 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2013, 08:06:05 AM »
Two Black Africans stalked and profiled a little white child, as he was on his way to deliver flowers to a nursing home.  The little child, college student and athlete, was hunted and gunned down by the Black Africans because he was white.  Simple and plain.  Obama, if you had a white wife, this child couldve been your son!!

[url]http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/9585945/teens-charged-following-death-christoper-lane-australian-college-baseball-player-oklahoma[url]
I feel your pain brother.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2013, 09:22:03 AM »

lol u talkin to the wrong person...i can give a fuck about any1 dying, my dude