Author Topic: What is Kurupts best work on the mic?  (Read 2816 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: What is Kurupts best work on the mic?
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2013, 11:49:32 AM »
i forgot about that mistic rivers song its been a few since i heard it. anyone gotta mp3

ive never heard the originals either i heard it was cheeks

http://www.sharebeast.com/gj8jbt97lgas

jeanmiche777

« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2013, 11:52:34 AM »
His verse on Doggy Dogg World.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2013, 11:08:52 PM »
Kurupt has so much good shit it aint even funny. Even after his prime, he'd have some sick cuts every now and then (Mystic River).
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2013, 06:24:30 AM »
Kurupt verse on "Puffin On Blunts And Drankin Tanqueray" ;)

The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2013, 10:54:36 PM »
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:57:54 PM by salkku »
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2013, 09:15:04 AM »
WHOEVER SAID KURUPT DIDNT COME HARD ON "STEP UP" IS TRIPPIN BALLS

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2013, 04:10:22 PM »
Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha is my personal favorite album of his.....but no denying his Death Row years were sick as hell.
I love that album.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2013, 07:57:17 AM »

Remedy360

« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2013, 08:46:17 AM »
Kurupt has so much good shit it aint even funny. Even after his prime, he'd have some sick cuts every now and then (Mystic River).

Unfortunately his prime was very short and we've been subjected to an overwhelming amount of  sub-par shit, and that's putting it nicely. He will come correct every now and then, but unfortunately Kurupt will always be one of those "what could have been" type of dude's even when considering how dope he was initially.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2013, 05:48:45 PM »

Unfortunately his prime was very short and we've been subjected to an overwhelming amount of  sub-par shit, and that's putting it nicely. He will come correct every now and then, but unfortunately Kurupt will always be one of those "what could have been" type of dude's even when considering how dope he was initially.

Can't say his prime was "very short". He had a good run for several years. All of Death Row and several years after that, were dope. He started falling off after 2000. But still held his own, every once in a while. He tried to re-invent himself many times. That was probably his biggest downfall. He probably felt the pressure and wanted to expand to the level of Snoop, in terms of commercial success. He never accomplished that but he did fine, regardless. He's always been respected. Shit happens. A lot of drama along the way. His personal problems (money, fam etc etc). He lost motivation and competitiveness. It's understandable. Dude was at the top at one point. Not many can say that. I never looked at Kurupt as a "what could he have been". I know what he was...and that's one of the dopest MC's of my time. A legend.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 05:52:24 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

HighEyeCue

« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2013, 08:36:27 AM »
man what happened to that dude Twisted Smoke? Kurupt never had a bad verse according to him ;D

Remedy360

« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2013, 11:29:30 AM »
man what happened to that dude Twisted Smoke? Kurupt never had a bad verse according to him ;D

lmao, that dude took shit way too far.

Will_B

« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2013, 11:36:44 AM »

lmao, that dude took shit way too far.

:firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: HELL YEAH ITS 2013 KURUPT A BEAST STILL EVERYONE IN THE THREAD HAVE A PROP NIGGAZ :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2013, 01:42:12 PM »
kurupt still spittin fire on the latest mixtape, tho

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2013, 08:38:03 PM »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ::)