Author Topic: Something I posted on a blog where they were whining about Syria...  (Read 623 times)

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Oh yeah, that’ll work, put more Americans in jail for capriciously long sentences for GASP…actually using their Second Amendment rights. Whatever.

And if it *DID* somehow force his hand in Syria or the gun control issue, in neither case does he (Obama) have the right or the legitimate authority to decree new extra-Constitutional laws.

The worst part about all this is that the same people whining about “the killing…the killing…” are the ones obsessed with “overpopulation”.

You either have “the killing….the killing” or you will have “overpopulation”. Pick one or shut up. Death is always going to be part of life and no one can live forever, and part of being human is knowing that humans kill each other frequently. It’s not pretty, it’s sad but true.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Something I posted on a blog where they were whining about Syria...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 06:21:47 PM »
I'm just so tired of whiny lefties who will say they're against war but will whine about Syria (creating more jobs for the MIC) or push for more gun control (creating more prison/police jobs) but then whine about the MIC/Police and overpopulation. What do you guys think?

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 07:27:23 PM »
You're kinda all over the place my man. What is your question?

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 07:55:42 PM »
It's a thought I had that was deleted on http://www.juancole.com/2013/08/killing-hundreds-obamas.html#comments

Some idiot posted this

"The killing of thousands of Americans hasn’t forced his hand on gun control why should this be different?

Oh ya politics."

My first post was in reply to that.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 08:06:19 PM »
I just thought my deleted response might be fodder for some good discussion and perhaps argument.

How is it possible to be obsessed with "overpopulation" and yet want everyone to live forever and have wars end and have no crime? None of that makes sense anymore to me.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 06:53:13 AM »
"We thank Russia that they wont let Syria turn into another Lybia.

I think Obama is stalling......he knows that he has 2 do it (see the zionist war-drums in Washington)... but he knows what is at stake.
Unfortunately we deal here with an enemy who is not reasonable, not rational and hellbend on accomplishing its goals. They don't care for the consequences, even if milions have 2 die.
And you better believe that."

That was my opinion a few months ago.

Unfortunately, the war drums have accelerated. I hope I am wrong.

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 04:47:21 AM »
Regarding the over-population, we still produce enough food for everybody. We simply decide to feed it to cows instead of people. ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Heinz

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 04:16:34 PM »
Regarding the over-population, we still produce enough food for everybody. We simply decide to feed it to cows instead of people. ;)

exactly.