Author Topic: U.S.A Trip advise (Part 2)  (Read 841 times)

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
U.S.A Trip advise (Part 2)
« on: August 21, 2013, 06:34:08 PM »
Old Post: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=302250

It's me again! The guy from HK seeking advice on a US Trip!! First, thanks for all of your advice!
Now I am planning to visit USA from 20 Dec to 11 Jan, the first & last stop of my flight will be either in LA or SF
So guys, any more idea I can visit during the xmas and new year in USA?
Cant wait to fulfill my childhood USA Hiphop fantasy!  :laugh:

Compton/Long Beach
- Eazy-E's childhood home
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park  (Nate Dogg Grave)
California/LA
- Rose Hills Memorial Park Whittier (Eazy-E Grave)
Detroit
- 8 Miles Road (Eminem Film)
Atlanta
- 5616 Memorial Dr., Stone Mountain, GA (2pac status)
Brooklyn
- Barclays Center (Jay-Z Stadium)
- Queen Bridge (Nas)

Updated:
Alliyah's airplane
SFV (San Fernando Valley)
Dayton, Ohio

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: U.S.A Trip advise (Part 2)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 06:50:47 PM »
Why not try visiting a place of actual significance?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 07:09:20 PM »
i hope this is still a joke

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 08:22:28 PM »
thats gone b a dope ass trip loc

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 11:53:37 PM »
Just a random question, anyone here live in USA?

Give me the name of place and I will check it out!  ;D

i hope this is still a joke

Haha, I just found some cheap airtickets from HK to USA , it's getting more serious indeed lol

thats gone b a dope ass trip loc

Thanks and hope so 8)

Heinz

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 02:25:38 AM »

He has Dayton on his list.

Asani Waye

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 05:07:49 PM »
I don't know why anyone would want to go to queensbridge that doesn't live there or have family or friends there. I don't know why anyone would want to visit detroit at all. Why would you fly here and go look at graves when there are so many great cities with things to do out here.

lmao @ Alliyah's airplane and what in the world is would you go to Dayton or the SFV for?

This has to be a troll...

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 06:31:28 PM »
I don't know why anyone would want to go to queensbridge that doesn't live there or have family or friends there. I don't know why anyone would want to visit detroit at all. Why would you fly here and go look at graves when there are so many great cities with things to do out here.

lmao @ Alliyah's airplane and what in the world is would you go to Dayton or the SFV for?

sfv for the worlds greatest weed clinics and beautiful, laid back, smoker-friendly scenery ... like u didnt already know? 8)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 08:20:26 PM »
i know u from HK my nigga and i can respect that. the only reason i ain't gon go in on ya. i just gotta say thats a very euro ass list u got there bruh lol.

morbid as hell too. u gon travel like 15 hours to come to a country to visit the graves of dead celebrities? U gon pay ya respects to a buncha strangers n shit? 8 mile and detroit in general is royally fucked right now. people in detroit dont wanna be in detroit.

but yo, if thats on ya bucket list or somethin, then go for it. as long as u aint eurotrash ur welcome to AMERICA.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 12:18:13 AM »

sfv for the worlds greatest weed clinics and beautiful, laid back, smoker-friendly scenery ... like u didnt already know? 8)

i know u from HK my nigga and i can respect that. the only reason i ain't gon go in on ya. i just gotta say thats a very euro ass list u got there bruh lol.

morbid as hell too. u gon travel like 15 hours to come to a country to visit the graves of dead celebrities? U gon pay ya respects to a buncha strangers n shit? 8 mile and detroit in general is royally fucked right now. people in detroit dont wanna be in detroit.

but yo, if thats on ya bucket list or somethin, then go for it. as long as u aint eurotrash ur welcome to AMERICA.

Haha that's why all people here thinks it's a troll. Spending 15 hours to come to a country just visiting graves LOL

For this trip, I will also visit great cities and tourist attractions since I have around 3 weeks in USA.
But meanwhile as a Hiphop fans , why not fulfilling my own fantasy at the same time?
I have listened Dre's song since high school, after 8 years I have an account here, and listen to non-popular artists like Hopsin and Bishop Lamont, I think this shows my love for Hiphop music.
If there's any concert by artists during Xmas and new year (by Em, Game, Kendrick...or even R&B by MJB and J Lo), I will buy a ticket for sure!

I just need some ideas in my tour, maybe useful maybe not. But I really appreciate for all your reply (and support!) here

btw honestly I also think that's weird to Alliyah's plane and I have no idea for a day in SFV/Dayton...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 12:22:50 AM by cmk1 »

Asani Waye

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 12:27:58 AM »

lol the weed shops in the SFV aren't any better then the ones in the city.

Heinz

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 12:41:54 AM »

Haha that's why all people here thinks it's a troll. Spending 15 hours to come to a country just visiting graves LOL

For this trip, I will also visit great cities and tourist attractions since I have around 3 weeks in USA.
But meanwhile as a Hiphop fans , why not fulfilling my own fantasy at the same time?
I have listened Dre's song since high school, after 8 years I have an account here, and listen to non-popular artists like Hopsin and Bishop Lamont, I think this shows my love for Hiphop music.
If there's any concert by artists during Xmas and new year (by Em, Game, Kendrick...or even R&B by MJB and J Lo), I will buy a ticket for sure!

I just need some ideas in my tour, maybe useful maybe not. But I really appreciate for all your reply (and support!) here

btw honestly I also think that's weird to Alliyah's plane and I have no idea for a day in SFV/Dayton...

You need a week in Dayton or a weekend at least.
Remember to bring presents.

BabyBird

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2013, 01:22:19 AM »
go to Grossmont mall in SD. Its fun :P

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2013, 07:48:11 AM »
this guy is honest at least

unlike many of our other overseas members who pretend to hate the US while slobbing its knob and simultaneously giving its citizens lessons on how to be better people
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2013, 09:18:16 AM »

lol the weed shops in the SFV aren't any better then the ones in the city.

not true...+ smokin cuts is way better out here.